let a white player run the ball

mark b.

I watched the super bowl, and was glad the colts won. I think Peyton Manning is a great quarterback and played a really great game, but unless I missed something during a bathroom break, I didn't see a single white running back run the ball. Until this happens I consider this super bowl just like all other super bowls or any NFL game that I've seen for the last 25 years;just more of what I've come to dislike about the NFL.NO WHITE RUNNING BACKS. You might see a token white fullback, but we all know what that means;NOTHING.Ask Mike Alstott. Yea, its great to see Peyton do well, but white quarterbacks have always done well. We're still missing the key ingredient. Unless some white rb comes along of mythical proportions I think the future looks like more of the same. I'm more depressed than ever

jared

Mentor
My god you're right! What a startling revelation. Someone should do something about this. There should at least be a website or something that can get this message out.

mark b.

ok smartass, how many white running backs have you seen in the NFL as a result of this or any other website. Nothing worse than a smartass, especially when I or anyone else is trying to make a point.I'm simply saying this super bowl is really nothing to get excited about. Same ole crap! Good white quarterbacks are everywhere in the NFL

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
mark b., I understand how you feel, but with the way the Caste System has worked to purge all whites at skill positions, its a wonder whites have the chance to do as well as they do. Peyton being MVP and a Super Bowl champ this far into the Caste System reign is pretty impressive. Its a big deal because he shut the media's mouth about him not winning the big one. Make no mistake, the NFL will try to push more blacks into starting QB roles in the future. Actually, Dallas Clark had a 1 yard run last night. Here are some other stats from the game.

TE Dallas Clark 1 run for 1; 4 catches for 36
TE Ben Utecht 1 catch for 8 yards

LB Brian Urlacher had 10 tackles
LB Rob Morris had 4 tackles
LB Hunter Hillenmeyer had 4 tackles

Reb I saw that stat too that Clark got a carry but I must have missed that play. One or two bright spots for me came from Giordano (sp). Despite not making the play he came from nowhere passing all other pursuers to catch up to Hester albeit too late but his speed is obviously legit. His jarring hit on that late fourth down play solidified the end of Chicago's fleeting hopes of a miracle. He ran someone down in the NE game too. I hope he gets some real pt in the future as he is still young. So far its just special teams and nickle downs.

I was worried Rhodes or Addai might get the MVP but Peyton got it. If it had not been Mannings 1st Super Bowl win one of those guys, probably Rhodes, would have gotten it. Addai had more total yards though.

Urlacher played adequately but he and the Bears defense did not blitz enough but hey they had cut the lead down to five and had the ball in the fourth quarter so maybe their game plan was right. They had a good chance to win before Grossman started flaking out not compensating for the rain after being in it all day.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL Network replayed Super Bowl III on Saturday and I watched some of it. That was the one in which Joe Namath and the Jets upset the Colts in what is still one of the biggest upsets in sports history, maybe the biggest.

That game took place in January of 1969. The NFL had been integrated by then for a number of years with the NFL (and AFL)being about a third black. Both the Jets and Colts had a number of starting black players, but whites were still well represented at the "skill" positions and on defense. The Colts used mostly whites to run the ball, while the Jets started two white wide receivers and the Colts one. Both teams had white defensive backs, including cornerbacks.

The NFL at some point had a pretty good equillibrium, as far as fairness toward both black and white players, before thepermanent Cultural Revolution began to deify the black athlete. Part of the deification process was to inculcate the policy and supporting belief system that only blacks are good enough to play most football positions.

No one knows for sure what the exact racial makeup of a "colorblind" NFL (and college I-A) would be, but my guess would be that it probably came closest in the past in the mid-1960s, after the integration process had been well under way but before the Cultural Revolution came into full blossom in the late '60s -- about a quarter black and three-fourths white, similar to baseball when it was popular with blacks. Tailback should be the blackest position, but whites should easily be at least a third there, and maybe half. There are plenty of whites who would be very good power backs, and there is no shortage of smaller ones who are fast, smart and shifty.

An NFL that is a quarter black would still be significantly over-represented by blacks given their proportion of the population of about one-eighth, but would be realisticgiven blacks' athletic ability and interest in football. Could be more than a quarter, could be a lot less, but one thing for sure is that today's unbending Caste System rules have created an almost entirely artificial racial construct.

Don Wassall said:
An NFL that is a quarter black would still be significantly over-represented by blacks given their proportion of the population of about one-eighth, but would be realistic given blacks' athletic ability and interest in football.  Could be more than a quarter, could be a lot less, but one thing for sure is that today's unbending Caste System rules have created an almost entirely artificial racial construct. 

smiley32.gif

This entire post by Mr. Wassall is, to me, a litmus test. If a person accuses his words as being racist, then that person has demonstrated their own irrationality, imbecility, and unsuitability as a member of a so-called intellectual species. Only an anti-White piece of filth could say that such an articulate and fair assessment is racist.

mark b.

colonel Reb & Don Wassall
I enjoy reading your post more than anyone on this site. You both obviously do your research and articulate your positions better than anyone. You add a touch of common sense and avoid calling people names, and for that alone I am thankful. I agree that Peyton winning the super bowl and MVP is a great accomplishment, and I suppose we should be thankful;BUT, until I see a white running back as the star premier running back I will always feel the caste system is winning.

White Mike

Guru
Don did you get to see America's Game Numer One? It's about the 72 Dolphins. In all the interviews they describe Csonka as a RB, yet when they show Csonka talking the caption says "Larry Csonka Fullback." I've liked Csonka for a long time, NEVER once have I heard anyone refer to Csonka as a FB. Just another example of the anti-white media.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey White Mike, I just thought you might like to know I saw a guy in his 40s at the 2005 Liberty Bowl wearing a Csonka jersey. I commented to him that I wish we had more guys like him in the league now, and he agreed.

backrow

Hall of Famer
if he runs anywhere below 4.5 i think he WILL get a chance to run the ball in pros

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Mike said:
Don did you get to see America's Game Numer One? It's about the 72 Dolphins. In all the interviews they describe Csonka as a RB, yet when they show Csonka talking the caption says "Larry Csonka Fullback." I've liked Csonka for a long time, NEVER once have I heard anyone refer to Csonka as a FB. Just another example of the anti-white media.

I missed that show. Csonka did mostly run from the fullback position, with Jim Kiick as the tailback. They also lined up splitin the backfieldif I recall correctly. Fullbacks used to be featured runners, then they became secondary runners, and now they're little more than an extra lineman. Edited by: Don Wassall

white is right

Hall of Famer
White Mike said:
Fullbacks are technically running backs. Running back is a generic term for fullbacks and tailbacks. Also if you watch old films of games some older announcers call the quarterback a back. In the 20's quarterbacks ran first and option passed second.Edited by: white is right

a-train

Guru
Leonard should run anywere from 4.45 to 4.5 at combine,I think its great he cut weight maybe he will pull a Bettis and stick to his guns.Check out the thread on him at nfldraftcountdown a lot are for him.But what makes me sick is the ones that you think are white and just don't want to give him a chance maybe sometime it's better to play for a black coach kinda like the year Alstott had under Dungy when he almost broke 1,000yards.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer