Leave it to Beaver

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Justin Beaver (Sr. HB)has put UW Whitewater on his back as they lead 24-14 with 6 minutes left in the D3 national title

remark22

Beaver ended up with 253 yards on the ground today with a TD. Both teams are loaded with talent, anyone else catch the Stagg Bowl?

Beaver and Kmic were both named First Team All-American at Running BackEdited by: remark22

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What were Garcon's final stats? The announcers were on his nuts throughtout the game. Anyone see Beavers stiff arm to that black? ooh man it was awesome!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what a great game!

i watched it and was amazed at the talent of the skill position guys. Wisconsin-Whitewater didn't play a single black kid, and Mount Union only started 3. funny how these talented white athletes didn't receive scholarship offers to bigger schools... well, it's not funny at all.

Beaver actually ended with 31 carries for 249 yards and 1 touchdown. he had a long of 66 and averaged 8 yards per carry.
smiley32.gif

Mount Union's stellar tailback Nate Kmic had 30 carries for 121 yards and 3 touchdowns in the loss.

as for the "phenomenal afalete" Pierre Garcon, Wisconsin-Whitewater's all white defense, apparently filled with a bunch of no-talent scrubs, held him to an NFL-hype worthy 4 catches for 30 yards, 1 rush for 0 yards, 2 punt returns for a total of 5 yards, and 2 kickoff returns for 53.
smiley36.gif
wow. he's great. i can really see why he is so coveted by the NFL in comparison to his white teammates.
smiley5.gif

the brutal stiff arm that Justin Beaver put on Mount Union's black cornerback was incredible. Beaver completely smoked him.
smiley32.gif
you can see the pics below.
smiley2.gif

justinbeaver1.jpg

Justin Beaver attacks the Purple Raider defense...

justinbeaver.jpg

and destroys it.

justinbeaver2.jpg

Justin Beaver ran for 249 yards and a touchdown en route to leading his team to victory and being named Game MVP.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
This Beaver kid is a great story. The announcers said his dad died while he was in high school due to a drug overdose. His mom was never in the picture, and he was raised by his grandparents, maybe the NFL will cut him some slack because his story is usually the same as so many black sob stories. By the way the kid is ripped!

Gi-15

Mentor
how many of thoses guys stay under the radar their whole HS career, gets to play on D3 level and dominate? Those kind of guy could easily play at a high level in D1 with the kind of talent that could surround them. It's just a shame.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I looked up his 40 and it had him at a 4.56
smiley5.gif
, but 40's dotn mean s*** to me. If the guy can play and has good agility give him a shot