Kyle Vorster

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Nice video Celticdb15. It looks like that video was provided by NCSA(National Collegiate Scouting Association), which probably cost the kid somewhere around $2500. Expensive video to go to Georgia State.

My question is how do kids that can't afford this kind of money to pay "The NCSA" to provide video and other information, get scholarship money to play football? I've talked to some high school coaches that have said not to spend money on combines and recruiting sevices, but somehow they havekids who get D-1 scholarships!
Make your own video and put it on you tube? Get in touch with college recruiters? Go to combines and send results to those recruiters or go to camps which can also get expensive?

Thanks.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Carolina the way I see it if you want to get coaches attention you have to put yourself out there. It can't be bad for a prospect to get his name out there at at least a couple of local combines and camps. When I was in high school we hadthree 7on7 camps over the summerat theUW-Whitewater campusthat about 10-12 schools would attend. It was good to measure up against some of the other schools and see where you stack up. And even if it is at a D3 school any exposure is good exposure. '

Also a prospect has to have a highlight video and hope he has a great coach who wants to help him by sending out his tape to schools.

I think it's up to us to make these kids known and spread them virally through youtube and facebook!