kevin Johnson Walpin and Americorp

Kaptain

Master
I haven't seen this on this news story on this site so I'll give you a short synopsis and link. Former NBA star Kevin Johnson misused stimulus money to basically spend on himself and his friends. An Inspector General was investigating this misuse of about 800,00 dollars. Johnson returned about half (a passive admission of guilt). The Inspector was pursuing further charges on Johnson and the digging deeper into the scandal. Johnson is a friend and polital ally of Obama. Walpin, the investor, was promptly fired by Obama in violation of a Reform act that Obama sponsored as Senator which requires 30 days notice - Walpin was given one hour to resign or get fired. He refused to resign and was fired. What's more, and is not included in my link, is that Johnson was also being investigated for sexually inappropriate acts with a St. Hope's student. Johnson has a history of sexual inappropriateness with underage students. St. Hopes did not notify police of the act but instead notified Johnson's attorney who then interviewed the student and pressured her to recant. The reporting teacher was also pressured to recant and instead resigned. Here's the link with Glenn Beck video:

Johnson - WalpinEdited by: Kaptain Poop