Kansas City Chiefs General Thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tom Iron Rule in effect. The Chiefs have been hyping Rice as their next star receiver. This probably won't derail his career unless it turns out to be a Henry Ruggs type crash, but it could influence their drafting decisions when it comes to taking a receiver early or not. McConkey or Pearsall would both be improvements over Rice.

The Dallas Morning News reports Chiefs WR Rashee Rice is wanted “in connection with a major (car) accident Saturday evening in northeast Dallas.”
“A vehicle believed to be registered or leased to Rice was involved in a crash on North Central Expressway at about 6:20 p.m.,” officials told the paper. Follow-up reports have specified Rice is believed to have been involved in a street race that resulted in a six-car pileup. Not good. He has apparently yet to be found as of Sunday morning. Rice will undoubtedly link up with officials Easter Sunday, but that could be just the beginning of his troubles in the matter. Stay tuned.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Doctors and engineers lol. Tom Iron Rule strikes again

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I don’t know if he can run the 40 in 4.0 flat, or he has magically oily hips, or a room brightening smile, it would seem to me that none of those attributes outweigh good old fashioned stupidity.

This definitely gets memory holed as the league will tolerate anything from productive black players.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thems is good boys who dindu nuffin. Just going for a Sunday stroll down the ol interstate to get some exercise and these damn racists are trying to accuse them of a crime! It’s like Ahmaud Arbery going for a jog in his timberland boots through a construction site. Black men already risk their life going for a jog and now they can’t even go for a walk. Someone call Benjamin Crump.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

wile

Master
Probably didn't help the yes vote for another stadium that went down in flames.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
dn.JPG

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Reportedly he has a significantly higher top end speed than tyreek hill. Also I think his IQ is about 60 points higher based on having heard the two of them speak.

if he makes an impact it will put a pretty serious chink in the caste armor because there are tons of talented white rugby players globally.

Rarely have I wanted a player to succeed as much as I do for him.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Reportedly he has a significantly higher top end speed than tyreek hill. Also I think his IQ is about 60 points higher based on having heard the two of them speak.

if he makes an impact it will put a pretty serious chink in the caste armor because there are tons of talented white rugby players globally.

Rarely have I wanted a player to succeed as much as I do for him.
I read somewhere that his father played for NFL Europe back in the day. So he is very familiar with the game which gives him an advantage over many pure rugby players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Will be interesting to see how Rice's black privilege plays out. Highly likely that it'll be a suspension at most, but serious enough that it should encourage the Chiefs to realize that Rice is about as reliable as first round bust Kadarius Toney so maybe they'll take McConkey or Pearsall early.

WFAA reports an arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice for his involvement in a multi-vehicle crash in Dallas in late March.
Rice faces six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault from the arrest warrant. He previously admitted to driving the Lamborghini involved in the multi-vehicle crash that took place on March 30th in Dallas. Now that the arrest warrant has been issued for Rice, he will have a day to turn himself into the police. The 23-year-old Chiefs receiver could also see an NFL suspension, though the specifics may not be determined until after the matter has been resolved legally.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Will be interesting to see how Rice's black privilege plays out. Highly likely that it'll be a suspension at most, but serious enough that it should encourage the Chiefs to realize that Rice is about as reliable as first round bust Kadarius Toney so maybe they'll take McConkey or Pearsall early.

WFAA reports an arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice for his involvement in a multi-vehicle crash in Dallas in late March.
Rice faces six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault from the arrest warrant. He previously admitted to driving the Lamborghini involved in the multi-vehicle crash that took place on March 30th in Dallas. Now that the arrest warrant has been issued for Rice, he will have a day to turn himself into the police. The 23-year-old Chiefs receiver could also see an NFL suspension, though the specifics may not be determined until after the matter has been resolved legally.
Driving a Lamborghini at 23. Don’t know what his contract looks like but I’ll bet he’s broke by the time he is 30.