josh golden

emefinsob

I noticed that Josh Golden is a starting corner for Arizona State and he looks like a pretty good cover guy and kick returner, and i heard he's the fasted guy on the team. If he makes the nfl, they'll probably change him to safety. Is there any other white corners that start in Division 1 A besides him?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He is the fastest player on the team and had an interception last night.This kid can play.Vanderbuilt and a few other teams has a white cornerback.There is a thread about this subject.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
check out the All-American thread that discusses Golden, among others, as well...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm looking forward to the ASU vs USC Game tommorow.ASU looks to be ready for a possible upset.Speaking of Golden,last year he ran down Reggie Bush from behind to make a tackle.This shouldn't be possible if you listen to the media.Bush is supposed to be the fastest football player in the country.Maybe they forgot about J.Golden!Look for Sam Keller to have a big day tommorow.Go Devils.

kevin

Guru
The fastest guy of ASU is Chad Christensen a grad student who still has a year to play. He lost hisjob as QB to Andrew Walter and then was playing runningback when he got hurt. He can play Runningback, Wide Receiver, and Quarterback.He getsvery little playing time, and is just another victim of the caste system.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
ASU is winning at the half 21-3.How can this be with all of the non-athletic white guys on ASU?Ha.ha.Yeah right!Josh Golden is having a good game with some jaw breaking hits.Reggie Bush is getting shut down so far.Sam Keller is lighting it up.Go Devils!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What could be the game of the week starts in a few minutes.ASU is playing Oregon tonight in a huge Pac Ten Battle.The Sun Devils and Oregon both only have 1 loss in the conference and are the next best teams after USC.
Look for Keller,Miller,Mutz,and others to have a big game.Josh Golden will have to try to stop a very talented group of receivers for Oregon.Go Sun Devils.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What could be the game of the week starts in a few minutes.ASU is playing Oregon tonight in a huge Pac Ten Battle.

You kidding me? Everybody knows Texas V OU is the game of the week.
smiley36.gif

smiley20.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Maybe the national game of the week but I am not a fan of Texas.I'm not too crazy about V.Young but they do have a really good team.Oklahoma just is horrible this year.Not much of a game,it didn't live up to the hype.ASU vs Oregon should be a nail bitter.