John Stossel Show

Deus Vult

Mentor
The latest "Stossel" show on Fox Business Network features host John Stossel before an audience of libertarian college students. Stossel is an acknowledged leftish libertarian, a mixed bag.

Stossel's first onstage guest was -- speaking of a mixed bag -- part time neo con priestess Ann Coulter. Coulter drew both cheers and boos from the audience. However, after making the very valid point that libertarian activists in politics too often ignore far more important issues in favor of championing marijuana legalization, essentially Coulter added, "to suck up to your liberal friends..." Coulter pointed out that libertarians rarely champion their own anti-government position on "employment discrimination" because they prefer sucking up to liberals.

The show's final guest was arch- neo con John Bolton. The crowd booed Bolton when he brashly asserted that "Americans killed thousands of Americans, without due process" during the war between the states, "and is was the right thing to do..." Taken aback by the loud jeering audience of youngsters, the red faced Bolton declared: "You want to discredit your movement? Defend the Confederacy. Go ahead!"

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The show's final guest was arch- neo con John Bolton. The crowd booed Bolton when he brashly asserted that "Americans killed thousands of Americans, without due process" during the war between the states, "and is was the right thing to do..." Taken aback by the loud jeering audience of youngsters, the red faced Bolton declared: "You want to discredit your movement? Defend the Confederacy. Go ahead!"
Nice to see a villain like Bolton get the treatment he deserves. I mean, how dare these youngsters not defend the federal government's war and slaughter of Confederate soldiers who simply wanted to secede peacefully from the Union which they voluntarily joined? They must not have been properly indoctrinated.

I know some people have a harsh opinion of Libertarians but this is a shining example that, while not perfect, they are light years better than Neo-cons and Liberals.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Nice to see a villain like Bolton get the treatment he deserves. I mean, how dare these youngsters not defend the federal government's war and slaughter of Confederate soldiers who simply wanted to secede peacefully from the Union which they voluntarily joined? They must not have been properly indoctrinated.

I know some people have a harsh opinion of Libertarians but this is a shining example that, while not perfect, they are light years better than Neo-cons and Liberals.
From what I have seen of his reporting it's usually dreck like this, coupled with his voice that sounds like he has his underwear too tight and looks like Keith Hernandez's body double.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQjlzh279E

Bronk

Mentor
... his voice that sounds like he has his underwear too tight ...

Ha! Stossel does come off as a wuss.

Coulter's "suck up to your liberal friends" line is dead right. I like her fiestiness and willingness to take on lefties anywhere, but she can be a real deadhead as well.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
:wink:

[video=youtube;M0q44ALM7jo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0q44ALM7jo[/video]

Tannehill17

Mentor
One of the funniest parts of that clip was Mr. Fuji laughing in the background.