Jeremy Lin

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Well the Knicks have completely caved-in and let Carmelo destroy their team.
Mike D'Antoni resigned as coach today.
Apparently the Knicks management think it is more important to appease their 'Superstar Loser' than do what's right for the team.
The Knicks never looked better than when Carmelo was out injured; and their record during that time, and since he's returned, bears that out.
Reports are that Carmelo didn't get along with the D'Antoni, and that he was becoming alienated and distant from his teammates.
So all signs pointing to Carmelo as the problem, but the Knicks management stupidly decide to take sides with Carmelo.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Apparently the Knicks management think it is more important to appease their 'Superstar Loser' than do what's right for the team.
The Knicks never looked better than when Carmelo was out injured; and their record during that time, and since he's returned, bears that out.
Reports are that Carmelo didn't get along with the D'Antoni, and that he was becoming alienated and distant from his teammates.
So all signs pointing to Carmelo as the problem, but the Knicks management stupidly decide to take sides with Carmelo.
Yes basketball has had a history of ball hogs who want to pad their stats for future contracts at the expense of the overall team. Bob McAdoo was one in the 70's who demanded so many shots a game regardless of the game flow. Allen Iverson is another example, the term "Black Hole" is an appropriate term for these type of players.

Luck2Indy

Carmelo and Amare have been superstars for years. You honestly think they suddenly forgot how to play? Lin is being exposed. He snuck into the limelight, and is now getting owned. When you force him left, and trap him past midcourt, he can't get to ball to the scorers in their sweet spots on the floor. He's also been shooting bricks as of late.. 4 of 13 tonight, and 37% over his last 6.

Wow, it looks like Coach Woodson read FredetteFan's posts about the importance of having the Knicks ride their perennial superstar, and of having a point guard who's capable of getting him the ball in his "sweet spot".

----------

In the past two games, Anthony has operated extensively out of the post, scoring 26.5 points on 48.5 percent shooting. It's by design, partly to make it easier for Anthony to play through a groin strain and partly to make him a more effective scorer.

"That's his sweet spot," Baron Davis said. "It's tough to guard him one-on-one, especially on the block."

Woodson posting Melo in 'his sweet spot'

----------

Seems like FredetteFan was banned for being right.

Luck2Indy

Is Carmelo still the problem? Now that Jeremy Lin's been scouted and neutralized, he's reduced to being one step above spectator these last 9 games. He's shooting a lot less, and the Knicks have won 8.

Lin's stats over the last 9:

2-4 fg, 6 assists
3-7 fg, 5 assists
6-10 fg, 6 assists
6-10 fg, 10 assists
4-17 fg, 3 assists
3-9 fg, 4 assists
3-6 fg, 3 assists
0-0 fg, 0 assists
0-0 fg, 0 assists

Once the league got a look at Lin's tapes, and realized how to defend him, "Linsanity" was over. Unfortunately, the gimmicky coach relied a little too heavily on this point guard-centric offense that he was caught behind the 8 ball once the jig was up. He opted to go down with the ship rather than re-install a proven commodity as the focal point of the offense.

The first thing Woodson said once he got the job was that the offense was going to run through Carmelo. Wise choice 'cuz now they're destroying teams, with or without Lin.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, it looks like Coach Woodson read FredetteFan's posts about the importance of having the Knicks ride their perennial superstar, and of having a point guard who's capable of getting him the ball in his "sweet spot".

Seems like FredetteFan was banned for being right.

lol. Read the posting guidelines, FredetteFan/Luck2Indy, it really doesn't require that much brain power to figure out why you keep getting banned. Hint: this is a troll free site.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
You sound just like FredetteFan! :icon_wink:

and you've conveniently manipulated the stats to your own liking.
But I've added further information, for a fuller picture of Lin's latest games:

4 assists, 20 points
13 assists, 20 points
7 assists, 14 points
8 assists, 15 points
2-4 fg, 6 assists, 6 points
3-7 fg, 5 assists, 13 points
6-10 fg, 6 assists, 19 points
6-10 fg, 10 assists, 18 points
4-17 fg, 3 assists, 18 points
3-9 fg, 4 assists, 6 points - 26 minutes
3-6 fg, 3 assists, 13 points - 24mins, injured

0-0 fg, 0 assists, Did not play! - injured
0-0 fg, 0 assists, Did not play! - injured
Q. What's the point of including games that he didn't play in?!
A. You want everyone to think he played poorly, when in fact he didn't even play.

One step above spectator?! - come on man, he's a starter!

Of course Linsanity is over and Jeremy is not scoring as much now that Amare and Carmelo are back in the lineup and Carmelo had let it be known that if the ball didn't go through him, he wasn't going to be happy.
But Lin is still playing very well - especially for a rookie.
Basically he is scoring in double figures every night and getting at least 5+ assists. He had 2 double-doubles in the past 10 games.
That's actually very good.

Linsanity was real. Lin put the Knicks on his shoulders when the stars were out and the Knicks were down, and he carried them to win after win.
Deal with it.:tongue:

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see the Knicks' get a 7th or 8th seed, and, then, let's see what happens in the playoffs. Are you suggesting that we are "afraid" of that?

--BTW, just for the record, aren't the Chicago Bulls winning without D-Rose?

icsept

Master
This is the Knicks team that the trolls, dwfs, and Mike Woodson want: Carmelo Anthony scores 36 points and the Knicks lose by 10 to Atlanta. Jeremy Lin on the bench with a sore knee. Things are finally back to normal.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Jeremy Lin out for the season. Knee surgery next week.
FredetteFan must be ecstatic!!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What happened to all the "Honkies for Lin"? The guy gets traded from the Knicks to the Rockets in a move that has "appease negroes" all over it and not one of the formerly Linsane CF contingent has any comments?

Too busy cheering for Adam Gemilli? :evil:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
There's nothing to report. Houston gave Lin a boatload of money, to effectively replace Yao Ming in appeasement of the Asian (big spending) portion of their fanbase, and Knick's owner Dolan had hurt feelings. Not to mention that "Melo" didn't like the attention competition.
Good luck to Lin and continued "Linsanity" in Houston, although frankly, I couldn't care less.

Gibbon

Guru
I hadn't seen this - this may need to go viral in the WN Blog-o-sphere if it hasn't already

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls'_Generation

http://www.giantrobot.com/news/linsanity-drives-girls-generation-song-writer-to-insanity/

Hey looks like this one was completely ignored in the Western press. Apparently the writer of a major Korean/Japanese pop music act called "Girl's Generation" launched a pretty radical twitter attack against Floyd Mayweather after he made some relatively mild remarks regarding Jeremy Lin's popularity (which were true BTW: though he was playing exceptionally well during "Lin-sanity", the hype around Lin was largely his race). Don't get me wrong Mayweather is a punk and it's infuriating that a member of such a protected, mollycoddled group gets to say anything potentially insensitive but...got to read this twitter feed.

The take away? Any white female or male entertainer, as popular, even if hailing from the more remote or obscure caucasian lands of Eastern Europe/the Balkans, would be dragged through the mud by the Western press as the worst thing since the bubonic plague. Hell we know who the formerly entirely obscure "Pussy Riot" is. Is it as likely we'd know who the Russian Jenny Hyun was? Or am I pushing this comparison too far? After all, there is the possibility that something like this would be ignored so that whites elsewhere didn't start getting uppity ("Dynamic Silence") under the pretext that it is just too offensive for our well abused, yet still imagined gentle ears (the language is, admittedly, pretty strident).

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Here's an interesting article about Jeremy Lin
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--a...etter-relationship-with-rockets-14461809.html

He mentions that the negative perception of being an Asian athlete has made him a target, and race has been a big factor in the NBA - "people don't want to be embarrassed by me because of my skin color."
Of course this has nothing to do with white athletes, but what he is saying can also be said for any white athlete (and also speaks to the racism of black athletes toward other athletes).
But white athletes can't or won't say anything, and neither will anyone else, except here at caste football.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is one of the reasons I root for this kid. He has so much talent yet I hear so many so called fans just talk sh** about him for no reason. I know what the reason is and so do you guys! If only a few more of our guys would do the same, maybe we can make a little bit or progress but most don't want to risk losing their paychecks/or career feeling that they would be blackballed for life for speaking out against the system. I hope Jeremy Lin has a great year. He is a good kid on and off the court.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Big game from Jeremy Lin - 28 pts and 9 assists vs. Golden State.
Every time they mention Lin on Espn, they always make some backhanded compliment just like they do with white football players. So glad to see him have a big game.

Big game from Jeremy Lin - 28 pts and 9 assists vs. Golden State.
Every time they mention Lin on Espn, they always make some backhanded compliment just like they do with white football players. So glad to see him have a big game.

I cheer for the guy because his success is a shot against the caste system. Obviously, he's not white, and I would rather see a white player do well, but the the system doesn't like him. Lin get's some of the same treatment that Welker gets. The ESPN morons cannot compliment him without some sort of sneer involved.

For caste systems purposes, it seems to be black/pacific islander means black/good, white/asian means not wanted under any circumstances (asians were wanted in baseball, but now seem to be out of style), hispanic means great if baseball, wildcard if football or basketball. The media wants to push hispanics for football, but the DWFs don't seem to be buying. Guys like Romo and Sanchez are seen as white by the DWFs, while Hernandez and Gonzales are certainly not seen as black. Maybe the DWFs are just daydreaming about how great they would all be at baseball.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Lin Tells 60 Minutes that his race precluded a D I scholarship and being drafted into the NBA

Jeremy Lin tells liberal knee padder Charlie Rose that him being Asian was the primary factor he was not offered a Division 1 college scholarship even though he was 1st team Ca all stater as senior in H.S. Once at Harvard he was a 1st teamer for his last two years and still no interest from the NBA during that year's draft.

I hope White Athletes take note and have the courage to be like Jeremy in voicing the injustices of the NFL and NBA, the arms of the cunty marxists agenda against Whites.

The interview will air this Sunday 4/7/2013 on 60 Minutes on CBS.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jeremy Lin tells liberal knee padder Charlie Rose that him being Asian was the primary factor he was not offered a Division 1 college scholarship even though he was 1st team Ca all stater as senior in H.S. Once at Harvard he was a 1st teamer for his last two years and still no interest from the NBA during that year's draft.

I hope White Athelets take note and have the courage to be like Jeremy in voicing the injustices of the NFL and NBA, the arms of the cunty marxists agenda against Whites.

The interview will air this Sunday 4/7/2013 on 60 Minutes on CBS.

That's good that he told the truth. Why can't more whites play the race card these days?

We have slowly watched the number of white American NBA players drop in the past 20 years. These days the total number of whites in the league may even be slightly higher than 20 years ago but that's because of the European whites. How can tiny countries like Lithuania produce solid NBA prospects year in and year out yet the US with a white population of 200 million can't? It's not that our guys aren't playing basketball, every high school in the country has a basketball team.

foobar75

Master
That's good that he told the truth. Why can't more whites play the race card these days?

You ask for the impossible. Of the 200 million Whites, I'd venture that maybe 1 in 1000 are what can be considered racially aware and understand the war that continues to be waged against them in every corner of society. I continue to lose my hope every day, as I see Whites apathatic and oblivious to their own destruction, failing to do anything about it, and in most cases, actually being willing and active participants. So I say to myself, f*** them, they don't deserve to be saved in the face of such stupidity. And then we talk about blacks having less intelligence; I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Look at South Africa, which is the future here. Despite the ANC openly promoting the extermination of White people, thousands of farmers having been murdered and their lands confiscated, despite living in a state of terror and fear in their barbed-wire and gated communities, the majority of South African whites continue support the "rainbow nation" ideals first promoted by that vile terrorist Nelson Mandela. If you went over there and told them to stand up and fight for themselves, they'd probably tell you that they resent your "racist attitude".

Whether it is the evangelicals or other Christian groups who sponsor Somalian muslims and other third world untermenchen and bring them here, and then settle them in lilly-white towns across Minnesota, Vermont, or Nebraska, or the 40% of Whites who voted for Obama, or the Marxist vermin who control the government, media, the education system and continue to empower blacks and other minorities at the expense of their own kind, Whites are their own worst enemies. And it's only going to get worse, unless we get some sort of a great reset, whether in the form of a world-wide economic collapse or mother nature taking charge in some way and we start over again.

</end of rant>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
You ask for the impossible. Of the 200 million Whites, I'd venture that maybe 1 in 1000 are what can be considered racially aware and understand the war that continues to be waged against them in every corner of society. I continue to lose my hope every day, as I see Whites apathatic and oblivious to their own destruction, failing to do anything about it, and in most cases, actually being willing and active participants. So I say to myself, f*** them, they don't deserve to be saved in the face of such stupidity. And then we talk about blacks having less intelligence; I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Look at South Africa, which is the future here. Despite the ANC openly promoting the extermination of White people, thousands of farmers having been murdered and their lands confiscated, despite living in a state of terror and fear in their barbed-wire and gated communities, the majority of South African whites continue support the "rainbow nation" ideals first promoted by that vile terrorist Nelson Mandela. If you went over there and told them to stand up and fight for themselves, they'd probably tell you that they resent your "racist attitude".

Whether it is the evangelicals or other Christian groups who sponsor Somalian muslims and other third world untermenchen and bring them here, and then settle them in lilly-white towns across Minnesota, Vermont, or Nebraska, or the 40% of Whites who voted for Obama, or the Marxist vermin who control the government, media, the education system and continue to empower blacks and other minorities at the expense of their own kind, Whites are their own worst enemies. And it's only going to get worse, unless we get some sort of a great reset, whether in the form of a world-wide economic collapse or mother nature taking charge in some way and we start over again.

</end of rant>

I disagree. Though many whites are not racially aware and allow themselves to be pushed around many are waking up. Just checking news sites there are tons of pro white comments. DO you read about all the whites suing these days claiming affirmative action is racist? It's happening more and more. I think whites know they have hit rock bottom and while many are too stupid to face the truth, a good part are sick of everything.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

</end of rant>

Great rant! Exactly how I feel. I know there are some who would say that's too pessimistic or don't be such a downer but we are not talking just about the outcome of some game but about life itself. This is an honest portrayal of the way things are. It's not some overly negative look at things. They are slaughtering White people in South Africa and not only do White people here in the usa not care they would probably support it as some kind of "reparations".

Yes I see some racially aware comments after sports articles or news articles but it has not translated to any kind of public awareness. And the people making those comments are hiding behind the anonymity of the internet (like we are here--for the most part) rarely do they depart from the approved narrative in public.

Look at the South African golfers or other athletes that bend down and kiss the feet of Nelson Mandela, all the time knowing he is the impetus for the killing of innocent people. But, no they can't be expected to say the slightest thing about it. It's just sickening. Like foobar has said I no longer consider White people to be "intelligent" because survival is the only true test of the smarts of living creatures and White people don't have enough of it.

Why should I be satisfied if this is the kind of world my children and grandchildren will inherit? Here's an example. One of my kids goes to a high school that is about 80% White and 20% black, the other day all of the black kids blocked the middle of the hallways between classes and chanted "Black power, black power" and blocked White kids from passing to their class. Not a word from the faculty, not a word in the media (of course), just image if something had happened the other way around!!! How soon will it be until blacks are just simply murdering Whites in the street and the "govt" will look the other way? Actually that already happens but just wait until it gets worse.

How can this double standard and level of unfairness not make you angry???

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid I am sure your an outstanding parent to your children. And if that happened at my child's school, next day I would be in the principal's office demanding to know whats going to be done to those black students. Secondly, what are the consequences to those students if they pull that prank again? I had better recieve a satifactory answer or appropriate action(s) will be taken on my part.

I agree with all 3 of you (Jaxvid, WA33 and foobar75) for the most part. Most Whites are not doing enough regarding the treatment they recieve. But alot of Whites are voicing their displeasure via the internet, that in itself is a good sign. It gives me hope that all White people are not in a "trance" as Don recently stated. With the continued treatment of Whites I really hope that will lead to overt actions against the cunty marxists in the future.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid I am sure your an outstanding parent to your children. And if that happened at my child's school, next day I would be in the principal's office demanding to know whats going to be done to those black students. Secondly, what are the consequences to those students if they pull that prank again? I had better recieve a satifactory answer or appropriate action(s) will be taken on my part.

I agree with all 3 of you (Jaxvid, WA33 and foobar75) for the most part. Most Whites are not doing enough regarding the treatment they recieve. But alot of Whites are voicing their displeasure via the internet, that in itself is a good sign. It gives me hope that all White people are not in a "trance" as Don recently stated. With the continued treatment of Whites I really hope that will lead to overt actions against the cunty marxists in the future.

You make a good point. However I found out about this a few weeks after it happened. I'm also not too keen to put a target on my kids back. But what consequences could possibly be dealt out by liberal mostly White teachers who enable this kind of behavior?

I don't think many adults have an idea what goes on in high schools today. Probably just about all schools. For one, the gay agenda is in full force. Lesbians and **** routinely hold hands and make out in the hallways. What can the school do about that? Pro-gay is their policy. Black guys molest White girls without recourse. If you think White adults are pussies, White boys are practically eunichs. The dysfunction that people fear in society is already at work in the schools. Minus some collapse or reset there is no backing up this agenda.

I'd like to think that kids would rebel against this type of society after they get out of school but how is that working for us? I think it's safe to say "you ain't seen nothing yet" when it comes to the depths Western society is going to fall to.