Jake Duzey

TwentyTwo

Master
Very impressive size/speed ratio! WOW he's huge for a WR who has still not played a down as a senior in HS! Cool name!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Notice that only Cincy, Purdue and Wisconsin have offered him in higher-profile D1. Where's Michigan? Ohio State? Illinois?. Still, it is encouraging that he's got the offers that he has. I can look back 3-4 years here on CF and find similar prospects with only offers to D3 Mount Union. Just think, with a skin color change, he can make it to NUMBER 1 on the CasteRivals rankings!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I know some teams, like Purdue want him as a TE. That's right a 6-4 reciever who runs a 4.49 as a TE. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
smiley5.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
I know some teams, like Purdue want him as a TE. That's right a 6-4 reciever who runs a 4.49 as a TE. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?
smiley5.gif

To be fair they probably see him as a Dustin Keller type TE in their spread offense. And one small correction footballDad, Wisconsin did not offer him according to his rivals link. That would be far to much to ask from the Badgers. Like I've stated countless times.. UW Badgers only white skill players come from walk-ons who have to stick with the team4 long years and maybe get a shot to play as aRS Senior.

Cincy, Central Michigan, Western Michigan, and Wyoming all seem like pretty good offers. The two Michigan's have pumped out some pretty good QB prospects in the last couple years(So has the MAC as a whole)and I don't think Duzey would have to worry about playing with a "black quarterback". Wyoming will start two white WRS this year and Cincy is probably the most high profile, yet still fair.

Edited by: celticdb15