Jake Brown

Riddlewire

Master
Ok, this is a little bit of a cheat. Jake is actually a JUCO freshman. However, since he's not yet in real college football and still aspires to reach that level, I think he should be grouped with other players who fit that description.

jakebrown.jpg

Jake Brown, RB
Scottsdale Community College
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Super Powers: The ability to move forward without being stopped by human foes
Surveillance footage: LINK

It's hard to find accurate information about Jake. Rivals reported him as a micro-shrimp (5'8"), but his highlight reel lists him at 6'0", 230lbs. I suppose it's possible he hit a growth spurt after his senior year of high school football. That might also explain why he went completely unnoticed. But just watch his highlights from last season. He's got excellent moves and speed to go along with a linebacker-punishing mentality. This guy is June Jones's next great runningback, if only he can get somebody to pay attention.

Ok, this is a little bit of a cheat. Jake is actually a JUCO freshman. However, since he's not yet in real college football and still aspires to reach that level, I think he should be grouped with other players who fit that description.

jakebrown.jpg

Jake Brown, RB
Scottsdale Community College
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Super Powers: The ability to move forward without being stopped by human foes
Surveillance footage: LINK

It's hard to find accurate information about Jake. Rivals reported him as a micro-shrimp (5'8"), but his highlight reel lists him at 6'0", 230lbs. I suppose it's possible he hit a growth spurt after his senior year of high school football. That might also explain why he went completely unnoticed. But just watch his highlights from last season. He's got excellent moves and speed to go along with a linebacker-punishing mentality. This guy is June Jones's next great runningback, if only he can get somebody to pay attention.

Just watched the highlight vid. Sure hope he's able to catch on somewhere and get to tote the rock in front of a few more fans.