Inglorious Jew Basterds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaptain Poop said:
Nazis were just German White Nationalists. Germany for Germans - what a horrible idea!LOL. The Germans did love the Nazis and for good reason. How was Germany doing while the rest of the world was in Depression? They shed that yoke and got German pride and it paid off. Germany was an absolute paradise before WWII. Even in final days of WWII when Germany was getting bludgened Germans did not turn on each other and string Nazi leadership up like the Italians strung-up Mussolini and nearly every thoroughly defeated nation turned on themselves. Germans did not - what does that tell you?

I think most people posting on this site would want white nationalism in some form in America. So I am suprised to see some Nazi-bashing on this site. Don't tell me you believe that Evil-German holocaust BS. Everybody on this site should be able to see though that rather obvious Jewish-victim Evil white German propaganda.

Did Germany want to take over the world or just ethnic German land? Look at a map and decide for yourself. Southern Poland, Austria, Romania, Checkoslovakia - where are they located? Even if Germans wanted to take over the world - so what? Americas would be speaking German to fellow white nationalists instead of Spanish and ebonics. I'll take German anyday.

Back to this movie. Like we need yet another Jewish version of WWII. If aliens watched our movies they would think that WWII was strictly about Jewish suffering combined with remarkable Jewish heroism. The propaganda never ends. How many movies are made with Germans in a sympathic light? How many Jewish villians have ever been in modern movies? None, of course. How many movies are there about Stalin's genocide? How bout the millions of Germans sent to gulags AFTER the war? For crimany sake we have movies about every littl nanny pansy thing under the sun except nothing absolutely nothing about German suffering or for that matter Jewish villianism in any form including the scorge of Bolshevikism. Germans are never ever given a sympathic light in any way unless they are helping Jews. Pure and complete total mind control propaganda coming out of hollywierd and the world media.

PS: Brad Pitt, you little actor pussy, you suck. One of the worst actors in history.
<div>
</div><div>Great post! I don't know what you guys will think, but some of these videos made more skeptical about the holocaust, and maybe a bigger plan in part by the jews.http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/</div><div>
</div><div>A simple example of a thousand more is jew's claiming the nazi's made soap and lampshades of them - with further research today, is proven to be a fallacy.</div>

green fire317

Banned
there have been alot of crappy World War 2 movies and this is just another one. what are you guy's favorite World War 2 movies?

guest301

Hall of Famer
DegradationParadox said:
Kaptain Poop said:
Nazis were just German White Nationalists. Germany for Germans - what a horrible idea!LOL. The Germans did love the Nazis and for good reason. How was Germany doing while the rest of the world was in Depression? They shed that yoke and got German pride and it paid off. Germany was an absolute paradise before WWII. Even in final days of WWII when Germany was getting bludgened Germans did not turn on each other and string Nazi leadership up like the Italians strung-up Mussolini and nearly every thoroughly defeated nation turned on themselves. Germans did not - what does that tell you?

I think most people posting on this site would want white nationalism in some form in America. So I am suprised to see some Nazi-bashing on this site. Don't tell me you believe that Evil-German holocaust BS. Everybody on this site should be able to see though that rather obvious Jewish-victim Evil white German propaganda.

Did Germany want to take over the world or just ethnic German land? Look at a map and decide for yourself. Southern Poland, Austria, Romania, Checkoslovakia - where are they located? Even if Germans wanted to take over the world - so what? Americas would be speaking German to fellow white nationalists instead of Spanish and ebonics. I'll take German anyday.

Back to this movie. Like we need yet another Jewish version of WWII. If aliens watched our movies they would think that WWII was strictly about Jewish suffering combined with remarkable Jewish heroism. The propaganda never ends. How many movies are made with Germans in a sympathic light? How many Jewish villians have ever been in modern movies? None, of course. How many movies are there about Stalin's genocide? How bout the millions of Germans sent to gulags AFTER the war? For crimany sake we have movies about every littl nanny pansy thing under the sun except nothing absolutely nothing about German suffering or for that matter Jewish villianism in any form including the scorge of Bolshevikism. Germans are never ever given a sympathic light in any way unless they are helping Jews. Pure and complete total mind control propaganda coming out of hollywierd and the world media.

PS: Brad Pitt, you little actor pussy, you suck. One of the worst actors in history.
<div></div><div>Great post! I don't know what you guys will think, but some of these videos made more skeptical about the holocaust, and maybe a bigger plan in part by the jews. http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/</div><div></div><div>A simple example of a thousand more is jew's claiming the nazi's made soap and lampshades of them - with further research today, is proven to be a fallacy.</div>

Well you certainly found a home here because there is a vocal minority of posters at CF who are with you on denying or downplaying the Holocaust. I personally think that's a bunch of crapola and the evidence is overwhelming of millions of Jews being targeted and eterminated by the Nazi's but believe what you want to. I think it takes away from the cause of Caste Football to have too many threads dealing with that topic and scares away to many visitors from this site who would otherwise be on our side. Spare me the numerous links to Holocaust denial sites, seen them and not buying it. Just had to put my two cents in to assuage my own conscience on the issue and I don't expect to change any minds but I do feel I speak for a number of other more moderate posters here who have the same disgust for this topic. Let the flaming begin if need be but I won't participate in it and have targeted no specific poster about the issue.

guest301 said:
DegradationParadox said:
Kaptain Poop said:

<div></div><div>Great post! I don't know what you guys will think, but some of these videos made more skeptical about the holocaust, and maybe a bigger plan in part by the jews.http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/</div><div></div><div>A simple example of a thousand more is jew's claiming the nazi's made soap and lampshades of them - with further research today, is proven to be a fallacy.</div>

Well you certainly found a home here because there is a vocal minority of posters at CF who are with you on denying or downplaying the Holocaust. I personally think that's a bunch of crapola and the evidence is overwhelming of millions of Jews being targeted and eterminated by the Nazi's but believe what you want to. I think it takes away from the cause of Caste Football to have too many threads dealing with that topic and scares away to many visitors from this site who would otherwise be on our side. Spare me the numerous links to Holocaust denial sites, seen them and not buying it. Just had to put my two cents in to assuage my own conscience on the issue and I don't expect to change any minds but I do feel I speak for a number of other more moderate posters here who have the same disgust for this topic. Let the flaming begin if need be but I won't participate in it and have targeted no specific poster about the issue.
<div>I think the holocaust happened, just not to the extent that historians claim. The original number of jew's killed started out at 6 million (if I remember correctly) and has dropped like a rock down to 1.5 million, which partially could have been because of typhus.</div><div>
</div><div>I have my own oppinions, as all of you do and I respect that. I have no intention of arguing with my brothers.</div>

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't a movie, but I enjoyed watching the TV sitcom Hogan's Heroes as a kid. It had no particular agenda other than comedy. The German officers were uniformly shown as good-hearted but comically incompetent as they wereconstantly being hoodwinked by Hogan and his fellow interned U.S. prisoners at a German camp.

Pretty remarkable when one thinks about how WWII and everything German became portrayed as deadly serious, pure evil right after that show ran (I think Hogan's Heroeswas onfrom the mid-60s until the early '70s.) That's been one of the arguments of the "deniers" -- namely that there was very little literature and media coverage of the Holocaust until a quarter century after the end of WWII when it almost overnight became ubiquitous on TV, in movies, and in the daily newspapers. One would think that the coverage, publicity,movies, newspaper articles, etc.,would have been extremely numerous and intense right after the end of the warand then slowly abate over time, but it's happened the opposite of that, to the point that questioning any aspects of the proclaimed orthodoxy has become a criminal offense in more and more "democracies." A show like Hogan's Heroes, that showed Germans as human beings albeit silly ones, rather than insane subhuman demons, could never be made today.

Poacher

Mentor
I wonder when we'll get to see a movie about noble Russians and Germans standing up to murderous bolsheviks?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
I wonder when we'll get to see a movie about noble Russians and Germans standing up to murderous bolsheviks?

Poacher your post made me think that i have never seen a WWII movie shown from the Russian point of view

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Even if Germans wanted to take over the world - so what? Americas would be speaking German to fellow white nationalists instead of Spanish and ebonics. I'll take German anyday.

Good post KP. Every now and then we will hear an American intone with disgust, "If Germany won the war, we'd all be speaking German."

Oh my God, a fate worse than death. Ha ha ha. First of all, it never would have happened. Secondly, why don't people say we'd all be speaking Japanese if they had conquered us?

Truth is we have lost our country and are no longer in charge of our destiny, but we are not required to speak Yiddish or Hebrew, are we?

By the way, why aren't the Japs continually villified and made out to be the most evil bunch in the history of the planet as are the Germans? Only a fool would not know the answer to that question.

What would this country look like if the Germans had been in control for the past 60+ years? It surely would be infinitely better than it is now. Would we be overrun by Mexicans? Not hardly. Would huge parts of our country be filled with Black blight? No way! Would we be more civilized, advanced, productive, prosperous? Would our educational institutions STILL be the envy of the world? Would our cities be clean, safe, secure, functional? Dear God, I could go on and on.

Oh no, we don't speak German, but we ALL need to learn learn Spanish to survive, and we are quite familiar with Ebonics. Isn't that just swell?

Let's wait another twenty years and see how wonderful it is. We won't have to worry anymore about Germans or white people being in control of anything at all by then. Check out Haiti, Juarez, or Bangladesh to see what the future holds.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Did Germany want to take over the world or just ethnic German land? Look at a map and decide for yourself. Southern Poland, Austria, Romania, Checkoslovakia - where are they located?

Guess that depends on what you consider ethnic German land. Any and all northern European countries? I mean, is Paris ethnically German? What about Norway? Russia? Yugoslavia? Albania?

AFRICA???

And if we try to justify WW II Germany's occupation of Europe based on ancient ancestral tribal ties, isn't that pretty much the argument that Israel is using to justify their occupation in Palestine? Edited by: White Shogun

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Did Germany want to take over the world or just ethnic German land? Look at a map and decide for yourself. Southern Poland, Austria, Romania, Checkslovakia - where are they located? Even if Germans wanted to take over the world - so what? Americas would be speaking German to fellow white nationalists instead of Spanish and ebonics. I'll take German anyday.

The Germans in 1939 were actually just trying to regain the territory they lost in 1919. Poland didn't even exist in the 19th century up until the end of WW I. The "Polish Corridor" was part of Prussia for many centuries, and Germans had lived there since the beginning of recorded history.

The areas the Germans initially "invaded" were not countries before 1919. Checkslovakia was part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the area near Germany, Sudetenland, had a German majority. Austrians are of course Germans, when people spoke of "The Two Germanys" before 1936, they meant Austria and Germany. Hitler had a German (Bavarian) father and an Austrian mother - when Austria was "invaded", the people cheered on the streets of Vienna.

In 1940 and again 1941 Hitler offered peace to Britain in return for the three African colonies taken from Germany after WW I. But Churchill was obviously heavily influenced by Jews (his American wife was probably Jewish) and really didn't want peace.

Mussolini was more of a liability to Hitler than a valuable ally. He was a megalomaniac with delusions of restoring the Roman Empire. Mussolini invaded Albania and then Greece without real provocation, and the Italians were getting their asses kicked by the Greeks until the Germans came to their rescue in the spring of 1941. The German armies had to move through Yugoslavia, including the Orthodox Christian Serbia, Russia's traditional ally. The Roman Catholic Croatians and Slovenes preferred to be ruled by Germans instead of Serbians, but the Serbs resisted the Nazi forces and turned out to be the most difficult people to occupy.

The Germans defeated Greece in a couple of weeks, but sustained heavy casualties, especially in Crete. The relations between the USSR and Germany broke down over the German invasion of Serbia and Greece, and this led to the German-Soviet war which becan a few weeks later on June 22.

I wonder if Mussolini hadn't been beaten by the Greeks, would the Germans have entered Serbia and Greece? If they hadn't, the war between the USSR and Germany may not have happened, at least not for a few years.

The Germans were not trying to "conquer the world", that's just Jewish propaganda. They were mainly just trying to restore Germany to what it was before the humiliating Treaty of Versailles.

Treaty of Versailles

But I don't like Hitler, because he didn't place enough value on human life. He lacked patience, he would have accomplished more if he's just waited a few months in several situations. Millions of white people died unnecessarily because of his overly aggressive approach in international relations and his decisions during the war. For example, the decision to occupy Stalingrad with arguably Germany's best army, with winter approaching, went against the wisdom of his top officers such as Von Bock. Hitler's attempted occupation of well-defended Moscow in November and December 1941, instead of solidifying his lines and waiting until spring, was unwise and resulted in unnecessary deaths of many thousands of brave German soldiers.

The Snow Fell Edited by: Parody

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Guess that depends on what you consider ethnic German land. Any and all northern European countries? I mean, is Paris ethnically German? What about Norway? Russia? Yugoslavia? Albania?

AFRICA???
The Germans occupied Paris because France declared war on Germany. They had no intentions of annexing France. They went into Denmark and Norway, because the British forces had already entered those countries and were establishing military bases to use against Germany.

from wikipedia:

"Starting in the spring of 1939, the British Admiralty began to view Scandinavia as a potential theatre of war in a future conflict with Germany. The British government was reluctant to engage in another land conflict on the continent that they believed would be a repeat of World War I. So they began considering a blockade strategy in an attempt to weaken Germany indirectly. German industry was heavily dependent on the import of iron ore from the northern Swedish mining district, and much of this ore during the winter months was shipped through the northern Norwegian port of Narvik. Control of the Norwegian coast would also serve to tighten a blockade against Germany."

Battle of Narvik

"Prior to the German invasion, British forces had considered Narvik as a possible landing point for an expedition to help Finland in the Winter War or to take control over the Swedish mines. French politicians were also eager to start a second front as far away from France as possible."

"AFRICA???"

You need to read history in greater detail, White Shogun.
smiley36.gif

The Germans went into Africa in 1941 to assist Mussolini's forces in the Italian colony of Libya from the British forces invading from their colony of Egypt.

Charlie

Guru
"...I wonder when we'll get to see a movie about noble Russians and Germans standing up to murderous bolsheviks?..."

Movie about anti-communist struggle:

'Admiral' (2008) Russian language dramatization of White Russian leader Alexander Kolchak

Gulag/Soviet crimes movies:

'One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich' (1970) starring Tom Courtenay, based on Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn's novel

'One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich' (1963) starring Jason Robards, 60 minute television movie

'Gulag' (1985) an American sportscaster is falsely imprisoned in 1980s Soviet Union

'Katyn' (2007) Soviet decapitation of the Polish elite falsely charged to the Nazis

Movies about communist slaughter, non-Soviet:

'The Killing Fields' (1984) Cambodia

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Holocaust/Nazi crimes movies:

Dramatic presentations - 162 (at minimum)

Documentaries - 159 (at minimum)

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Charlie said:
'Katyn' (2007) Soviet decapitation of the Polish elite falsely charged to the Nazis

What it doesn't mention in that movie: it was Jewish Bolsheviks who ordered the killing of the Polish officers and intellectuals.

They also tried to "dumb down" the population of the USSR by killing off as many intelligent goyim as they could in the 1920s and 1930s, so they could more easily rule over the simpler people.

Menelik

Mentor
I would say something but I don't want to be accused of Nazi bashing!
smiley51.gif

jaxvid said:
They considered French, Italians, Slav's etc, inferior and waged a huge white genocidal war.
<div>
</div><div>Huh?
smiley25.gif
</div><div>
</div><div>Germany was allied with Italy!</div><div>
</div><div>Many Frenchmen were for the Germanies Occupation of France. Look up some of the quotes of Ferdinand Celine for instance. Jean Marie Le Pen has stated that Germanies occupation of France was "not particularly inhumane"!! (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/jan/13/secondworldwar.france)</div><div>
</div><div>When it comes to the Slavs Germany was at one time allied with the Soviet Union and after the war broke out was allied with Croatians!! </div><div>
</div><div>jaxvid I am hoping that your comments were just hyperbole. </div><div>
</div><div><div>
Sure annexing German area's like Checkoslavakia, Austria, the Sudetenland was understandable but a huge land invasion of France? No. An atrocious air war against the citizery of Britian? No.
</div><div>
</div><div>Britian had started massive air bombardments of Germany at this time, and this is after Germnay had allowed the British Expeditionary Force to escape at Dukirk!</div><div>
</div><div>
Russia? No, and dumb.
</div><div>
</div><div>The Soviet Union had planned to invade Germany.</div><div>
</div><div>Germanies assault was a pre-emptive strike.</div><div>
</div><div>Note that the USA government today maintains that pre-emptive stikes are moral, such as the ones on Iraq, Afghanistan, and (soon) Iran!!! </div><div>
</div><div>Read the works of Viktor Suvorov. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Suvorov)</div><div>
</div><div>[/QUOTE]</div></div>

Bart

Hall of Famer
WW II Movies that show some sympathic Germans: Iron Cross, Das Boot, The Bridge, Stalingrad, The Young Lions (Mind you, Marlin Brando's version of a good German needed some improvment, but he seemed to try.)
Most of these films were made by Germans.
Hogan's Heros. The three leading Germans- Klink, Schulzt, and Burkholder were played by Jewish actors. It was the hidden joke in the series. However they were shown to human not, Nazi fanatic.

The Hock

Master
I have no use for outlandish versions of World War 2, where movie stars go behind enemy lines and achieve ridiculously Hollywood exploits against the inept enemy. "Von Ryan's Express," "Force 10 From Navaronne"
and "The Dirty Dozen" come to mind. This witless (I can tell from the clips) Tarantino concoction is just a kosher riff on that tired ass plot.

I've come to prefer war movies that give a realistic depiction of the day to day suffering of the soldier in war. "Battleground" "The Story of GI Joe" and "The Thin Red Line" are good examples and worth watching.

The old TV series "Combat," with Vic Morrow had some good stories. I watched it religiously every week. Of course Morrow and his recon squad must have killed half the German army during the series' run. I just loved it when they mowed down those lousy Krauts.

Then the series turned the tables. One episode featured a kind German soldier, really nice guy, who helped people out, and gave some some kids in a village candy. Really decent fellow. Then he gets killed in combat.

I was just a little kid myself and I cried my eyes out.Edited by: The Hock

Kaptain

Master
jaxvid said:
They considered French, Italians, Slav's etc, inferior and waged a huge white genocidal war. Sure annexing German area's like Checkoslavakia, Austria, the Sudetenland was understandable but a huge land invasion of France? No. An atrocious air war against the citizery of Britian? No. Russia? No, and dumb. Hitler was an idiot. The German people should have returned the Kaiser to the throne. It would have turned out much better for them. And us too in the long run.

If my history is correct most of the land Germany annexed or took over was actually German land before the criminal Treaty of Versailles. Austria actually voted overwhelmingly (above 90%) to be annexed by Germany. Checkoslavakia, was agreed to by the all the allies to be returned to Germany. France and England declared war on Germany because of what? 1/2 of Poland? Gimme a break. Poland was in between Communist Bolshevik Russia and Germany. What the hell does France or Germany have to say about the matter when Russia took the other half as agreed to? There were no Frenchmen or English in that area of Poland, but there were a lot of Germans.

Yes, France was invaded AFTER France declared war on Germany. What did they expect? The fact that Germans held France and Vichy France operated in relative peace is telling. Frenchmen weren't hauled off to concentration camps or anything like that. In fact, France is about the only country that voiced protest over how the Germans were treated after the war.

Hitler did not want a war with Britain nor the U.S.."Atrocious air war against the British citizenry". No offense, Jaxvid, but you need to buff up on your history. The citizenry that was first to be bombed atrociously was Germany - including even Berlin before Hitler finally decided to bomb parts of London. Hitler avoided bombing London for as long as he could because he still hoped that the "fake war" could be resolved. Bombing London pretty much sealed the war into a full-blown engagement. Churchhill, the dirty rat, new this and that is why he so relentlessly bombed German citizenry. The war still unpopular in England up until London was bombed - he knew this and provoked the bombing. If you don't believe me than just look at the citizenry death tolls during the war. The British lost surprisingly few and most were actual soldiers - not citizens. It's interesting that Churchhill who was never elected was voted out the first chance the English got in 1945.

Yes, Hitler thought that admixed races were inferior to the pure white Nordic race. Was that such a radical thought in the 1930's? Does it mean he wanted to kill all others? There is no evidence of that and since his allies in large part were non-white it seems a bit far-fetched.

Never mind that Spain and Finland would be have been ruled by Communist Bolsheviks if not for Hitler. If you can't understand how or why a white nationalist would be demonized and lied about in every vulgar way like Hitler was then I guess you haven't been paying attention to the way things work in our controlled world while you've been on this site. What kind of lies would be spread about white nationalists today? The exact same ones. Hitler was demonized because he wanted Germany for Germans and because he opposed the world's biggest evil at the time and the biggest threat to the white Christians - Bolshevik Communism. I don't by the mainsteam propaganda about him any more than I buy the stuff about whites being unathletic. It's all the same.

Kaptain

Master
White Shogun said:
Kaptain Poop said:
Did Germany want to take over the world or just ethnic German land? Look at a map and decide for yourself. Southern Poland, Austria, Romania, Checkoslovakia - where are they located?

AFRICA???

And if we try to justify WW II Germany's occupation of Europe based on ancient ancestral tribal ties, isn't that pretty much the argument that Israel is using to justify their occupation in Palestine?

Please, have a little more intellect than that response. You well know that after the war was already in full swing that the gloves were off. I was clearly talking about the land taken or annexed as reason for France and England to declare war. That clearly does not involve, "Paris", "Northern Europe", "Norway", etc. Africa? Who gives a shot? Didn't France, Great Britain, Russia, and the U.S. have much, much more emperoiral land? Did you expect Germany to fight a World War land-locked while all the allies controlled the globe? Don't waste my time with crappy responses like that one. That was pathetic.

Israel compared to Germany? So less than 20 years is equal to 2,000 years? A German majority living on the land for thousands of years and still living there is not the same as small Jewish minority living in Israel for few years - 2,000 years removed. Further, I hardly call less than 20 years "ancient" by anybodies standards. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Europe

Mentor
guest301 said:
DegradationParadox said:
Kaptain Poop said:

<div></div><div>Great post! I don't know what you guys will think, but some of these videos made more skeptical about the holocaust, and maybe a bigger plan in part by the jews. http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/</div><div></div><div>A simple example of a thousand more is jew's claiming the nazi's made soap and lampshades of them - with further research today, is proven to be a fallacy.</div>

I agree. I think the holocaust happened.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
jaxvid said:
They considered French, Italians, Slav's etc, inferior and waged a huge white genocidal war. Sure annexing German area's like Checkoslavakia, Austria, the Sudetenland was understandable but a huge land invasion of France? No. An atrocious air war against the citizery of Britian? No. Russia? No, and dumb. Hitler was an idiot. The German people should have returned the Kaiser to the throne. It would have turned out much better for them. And us too in the long run.

If my history is correct most of the land Germany annexed or took over was actually German land before the criminal Treaty of Versailles. Austria actually voted overwhelmingly (above 90%) to be annexed by Germany. Checkoslavakia, was agreed to by the all the allies to be returned to Germany. France and England declared war on Germany because of what? 1/2 of Poland? Gimme a break. Poland was in between Communist Bolshevik Russia and Germany. What the hell does France or Germany have to say about the matter when Russia took the other half as agreed to? There were no Frenchmen or English in that area of Poland, but there were a lot of Germans.

Yes, France was invaded AFTER France declared war on Germany. What did they expect? The fact that Germans held France and Vichy France operated in relative peace is telling. Frenchmen weren't hauled off to concentration camps or anything like that. In fact, France is about the only country that voiced protest over how the Germans were treated after the war.

Hitler did not want a war with Britain nor the U.S.."Atrocious air war against the British citizenry". No offense, Jaxvid, but you need to buff up on your history. The citizenry that was first to be bombed atrociously was Germany - including even Berlin before Hitler finally decided to bomb parts of London. Hitler avoided bombing London for as long as he could because he still hoped that the "fake war" could be resolved. Bombing London pretty much sealed the war into a full-blown engagement. Churchhill, the dirty rat, new this and that is why he so relentlessly bombed German citizenry. The war still unpopular in England up until London was bombed - he knew this and provoked the bombing. If you don't believe me than just look at the citizenry death tolls during the war. The British lost surprisingly few and most were actual soldiers - not citizens. It's interesting that Churchhill who was never elected was voted out the first chance the English got in 1945.

Yes, Hitler thought that admixed races were inferior to the pure white Nordic race. Was that such a radical thought in the 1930's? Does it mean he wanted to kill all others? There is no evidence of that and since his allies in large part were non-white it seems a bit far-fetched.

Never mind that Spain and Finland would be have been ruled by Communist Bolsheviks if not for Hitler. If you can't understand how or why a white nationalist would be demonized and lied about in every vulgar way like Hitler was then I guess you haven't been paying attention to the way things work in our controlled world while you've been on this site. What kind of lies would be spread about white nationalists today? The exact same ones. Hitler was demonized because he wanted Germany for Germans and because he opposed the world's biggest evil at the time and the biggest threat to the white Christians - Bolshevik Communism. I don't by the mainsteam propaganda about him any more than I buy the stuff about whites being unathletic. It's all the same.

Whew! Hitler demonized, Nazi-Germany peace loving people set upon by those mean ol' Allies.
smiley36.gif
Your version of history is as wacky as Quentin Tarrantino's.
smiley29.gif

I know I won't change your mind about anything but let's get something straight about history. Germany under Hitler was set on territorial expansion, not just including ethnic German lands. Poland was an independant country, it had treaties with other nations when Germany invaded and conquered it caused the other nations to declare war. Those nations did nothing while Germany A) invaded and conquered Denmark and Norway, B) invaded and conquered Belgium and the Netherlands.

France was invaded and conquered and an air war was begun over Britian in preperation for a landing. Britian did NOT bomb German cities at this time. Germany could have offered peace at anytime but chose not to.

All that aside I stand by my view that while the Germans are unfairly vilified for what happened in Nazi Germany it does not change the fact that Adolph Hitler is responsible for the death of millions of white people and the resulting ruin of Europe which helped fuel the non-white invasion that will someday take down the "fatherland".

Also there is no question that many in the Nazi regime were sick and demented, they built concentration camps, performed medical experiments on people, and created a climate of fear that has become rightly synonomous with how bad "strong" government can be.

jaxvid said:
Whew! Hitler demonized, Nazi-Germany peace loving people set upon by those mean ol' Allies.
smiley36.gif
Your version of history is as wacky as Quentin Tarrantino's.
smiley29.gif
<div>
</div><div>
drezs2_dees.jpg

</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
Germany could have offered peace at anytime but chose not to.
</div><div>
</div><div>Even mainstream sources show that Hess attempted to broker a peace deal! </div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div><h3 style="color: black; -: none; -repeat: initial; -attachment: initial; -webkit--clip: initial; -webkit--origin: initial; : initial; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.3em; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0.5em; padding-bottom: 0.17em; border-bottom-width: initial; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; font-size: 17px; -: initial initial; ">Flight to Scotland</span></h3><div ="thumb tright" style="margin-bottom: 0.8em; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; width: auto; clear: right; : right; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; margin-top: 0.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 1.4em; : white; "><div ="thumbinner" style="min-width: 100px; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-right-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-bottom-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-left-color: rgb204, 204, 204; padding-top: 3px !imant; padding-right: 3px !imant; padding-bottom: 3px !imant; padding-left: 3px !imant; : rgb249, 249, 249; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; overflow-x: ; overflow-y: ; width: 227px; "> <div ="thumbcaption" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; text-align: left; line-height: 1.4em; padding-top: 3px !imant; padding-right: 3px !imant; padding-bottom: 3px !imant; padding-left: 3px !imant; font-size: 11px; "><div ="magnify" style=": right; border-top-style: none !imant; border-right-style: none !imant; border-bottom-style: none !imant; border-left-style: none !imant; border-width: initial !imant; border-color: initial !imant; -: none !imant; -repeat: initial !imant; -attachment: initial !imant; -webkit--clip: initial !imant; -webkit--origin: initial !imant; : initial !imant; -: initial initial !imant; "> </div>The wreckage of Hess's Bf 110</div></div></div><div ="thumb tright" style="margin-bottom: 0.8em; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; width: auto; clear: right; : right; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; margin-top: 0.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 1.4em; : white; "><div ="thumbinner" style="min-width: 100px; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-right-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-bottom-color: rgb204, 204, 204; border-left-color: rgb204, 204, 204; padding-top: 3px !imant; padding-right: 3px !imant; padding-bottom: 3px !imant; padding-left: 3px !imant; : rgb249, 249, 249; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; overflow-x: ; overflow-y: ; width: 227px; "> <div ="thumbcaption" style="border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; text-align: left; line-height: 1.4em; padding-top: 3px !imant; padding-right: 3px !imant; padding-bottom: 3px !imant; padding-left: 3px !imant; font-size: 11px; "><div ="magnify" style=": right; border-top-style: none !imant; border-right-style: none !imant; border-bottom-style: none !imant; border-left-style: none !imant; border-width: initial !imant; border-color: initial !imant; -: none !imant; -repeat: initial !imant; -attachment: initial !imant; -webkit--clip: initial !imant; -webkit--origin: initial !imant; : initial !imant; -: initial initial !imant; "> </div>One of the engines from Hess's plane on display at the National Museum of Flight inEast Lothian,Scotland.</div></div></div>LikeGoebbels, Hess was privately distressed by the war with theUnited Kingdombecause he, like almost all other Nazis, hoped that Britain would accept Germany as an ally. Hess may have hoped to score a diplomatic victory by sealing a peace between theThird Reichand Britain,<sup id="cite_ref-12" ="reference" style="line-height: 1em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; ">[</span>13]</span></sup>e.g., by implementing the behind-the-scenes move of theHaushofers<sup ="noprint Inline-Template" title="The text in the vicinity of tag needs clarification or removal of jargon from February 2009" style="line-height: 1em; white-space: nowrap; ">[clarification needed]</sup>in Nazi Germany to contact theDuke of Hamiltonin Scotland.<sup id="cite_ref-13" ="reference" style="line-height: 1em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; ">[</span>14]</span></sup>On May 10, 1941, at about 6:00 P.M., Hess took off fromAugsburgin aMesserschmitt Bf 110, and Hitler ordered theGeneral of the Fighter Armto stop Hess (squadron leaders were ordered to scramble only one or two fighters since Hess's particular aircraft could not be distinguished from others).<sup id="cite_ref-Galland_14-0" ="reference" style="line-height: 1em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; ">[</span>15]</span></sup>Hess parachuted overRenfrewshire, Scotland on 10 May and landed (breaking his ankle) at Floors Farm nearEaglesham.<sup ="noprint Template-Fact" title=" claim needs references to reliable sources from August 2008" style="line-height: 1em; white-space: nowrap; ">[citation needed]</sup>In anewsreelclip, farmhand David McLean claims to have arrested Hess with his pitchfork.<sup id="cite_ref-Galland_14-1" ="reference" style="line-height: 1em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; ">[</span>15]</span></sup>It appears that Hess believed Hamilton to be an opponent ofWinston Churchill, whom he held responsible for the outbreak of the war. His proposal of peace included returning all the western European countries conquered by Germany to their own national governments, but German police would remain in position. Germany would also pay back the cost of rebuilding these countries. In return, Britain would have to support the war againstSoviet Russia.After being held in theMaryhillarmy barracks, he was transferred to Mytchett Place nearAldershot. The house was fitted out with microphones and sound recording equipment.Frank Foleyand two other MI6 officers were given the job of debriefing Hess â€" or "Jonathan", as he was now known. Churchill's instructions were that Hess should be strictly isolated, and that every effort should be taken to get any information out of him that might be useful.<sup id="cite_ref-Foley_15-0" ="reference" style="line-height: 1em; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; ">[</span>16]</span></sup>
</span></font>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess#Flight_to_Scotland</span></font>
</span></span></div><div>
</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.