Immigration

IceSpeed

Guru
There was a conversation on the post "Clueless White Football Coaches". The people conversing agreed that immigration should be limited to white-English speaking Europeans. I think this is a generalization based on a few experiences I have had.
I think the main criteria for immigration should be whether the person will contribute to the United States and its ideals of "free will". I have known English speaking immigrants from other countries to just work at jobs that they are unqualified for. I knew a Haitian immigrant that was a skilled tradesman(repair man). He was a registered Republican(the party has many problems, but it does show political consciousness especially in the Greater Boston Area). He also could not understand how some immigrants could not find jobs.
Also, some immigrants seem to work at jobs the "native americans" refuse to do.
As for the English speaking part, they should at least enter the country trying to learn it. They should be expected to learn English within a year or less.

IceSpeed

Guru
On another note, Bush is allowing immigrants to come in because it is a short-term quick fix to the social security problem in America.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't know how much of a quick fix letting people work here and take US money back to Mexico. I do think that Bush is trying to solve the Social Security problem, if Congress will let him. It's funny that when Clinton was in office, all the liberals screamed social security reform, that being in 1997. Now because they are out of power and are desperate to regain it, they say we don't even have a problem. What a bunch of two-faced, hypocritical, lying, BS'ers!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
What do you think of websites like, www.numbersusa.com? They have a lot of idea's on the subject of wage fairness, loss of farmland, and medical insurance.

A lot of Americans like doing these types of jobs that people say we refuse to do. You know not all American's are rocket scientists or made to push pencils. Where I live there is nothing but manual labor job's so this is really bad for people who live in my area. White Europeans may not get a job because of the color their skin. This maybe why they're favored rather then other groups.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Some astute observers believe that if America's "demographic revolution" is left unchecked, this land-space will eventually fall under Asian domination, simply because there are so many of them and they are intelligent people.

Personally I have no problem with Asians. They are usually respectful andhard-working. Many Asian women are attractive and, unlike so many maliciously programmed white women, they enjoy their femininity and don't feel the need to constantly compete against (and beat down) men.

But their numbers are quietly growing very fast in America. There are well over a billion just in China, many of whom would come here if they got the chance, not to mention large proportions of the populations of Thailand, the Philippines, and South Korea.

I don't want to live in an Asian dominated country. They are not militant like other non-white groups, butmany maintain their racial loyalty and identity. Also, China and America, while cooperating together in trade matters for perceived mutual benefit, just under the surface are mortal enemies and one of the consequences we will eventually face for selling them our military technology may well be to engage them in a war down the road.

Just as with hispanics, there is no attempt being made to limit the numbers of Asians, and they are the ones to watch out for long term, because Asians think long term better than anyone else.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You hit the nail on the head with that one Don. We have to check this situation now before it gets worse. It won't take to long if left unchecked either. I agree, the Chinese government hates the US and would gladly see it destroyed and I think we better remember that. Clinton sold us out, no doubt about it, and we'll pay a heavy price for it as a country too.

IceSpeed

Guru
I think most of the immigration problem is not with mainland China. If there were massive amounts of Chinese(from Communist China) emigration companies would not be able to pay workers in China 20 cents an hour. I think the US should embargo with China because it is a "Communist" country and its government has enslaved their masses to simply hurt the American economy. If American companies did not deal with China much, jobs would return to America, democracy would spread to China(eventually), and companies that have gained to much power(Wal-Mart) would be split up creating competition. Long story short, jobs would rise in America and human rights would increase.
I feel that the biggest problem with immigration is the displacement of American culture with multiculturalism. While it is great for a country to have several cultures, a nation also needs its own distinct culture. Immigrants that come in and refuse to say the pledge are not the type of people the US should allow. America can have English, Irish, German, French, Bantu, Ethiopian, "Red Indian", and Indian cultures, but must also have a dominating American culture for the betterment of the nation.

IceSpeed

Guru
It should be noted that I am not talking about one hybrid culture, but several distinct ones, in compliance with American ideals. For example, it is good if Americans learn Spanish, French, and German, but they should speak American English to each other.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bob Whitaker comments on the 'Minutemen' situation.

What do you do when everybody loses all sense of proportion?

Our prisons in the two largest states, Texas and California, are burgeoning with murderers and rapists who have crossed the border illegally. Mexico routinely protects Mexican rapists and murderers who go back to their homeland after child molesting, murder and more against American citizens.

But the Minutemen went down to the border and the media were suddenly galvanized. Suddenly, without the slightest awareness of how ridiculous they were being, they all announced that there might be real trouble on the Mexican border.

After decades of massive slaughter by those crossing the border, we are suddenly faced with "real" trouble.

And what is this "real" trouble? Some Americans, the Minutemen, are going down to the border and reporting illegals to the border patrol.

http://whitakeronline.org/041605.htm#first