Illegal Invasion Costing $135 BILLION Annually

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The plague of illegal invasion of Republic soil has cost American taxpayers a whooping $135 billion a year! That means we're shelling out around $8K+ annually per mexcrement & assorted "turd worlders". In New York, it costs $25K per illegal invader. The fact this is allowed is far beyond treasonous!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...average-8075-each-25000-in-ny/article/2635757

Dixie, they will say this is not true and just propaganda by the Trump administration. So sick of these liberals. What ever happened to white people? I sure miss them.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Dixie, they will say this is not true and just propaganda by the Trump administration. So sick of these liberals. What ever happened to white people? I sure miss them.

Sadly, the overwhelming majority have been totally "judiaized".

JewsAreEvilAliensMeme.jpg

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's amazing how many people actually believe that illegal immigration costs the American taxpayers nothing and even makes them money.

The key to understanding these people is simple. They are incapable of thinking bad thoughts about non-whites or non-white groups.

Any attempt to discuss anything which would involve them thinking any bad thought about non-whites is doomed to failure. As soon as they realize that to consider your argument they would have to think a bad thought about non-whites, even as a theory, their minds shut off. Their minds won't go there. They'll stop talking to you, get agitated, walk away, attack you - but they will not think a bad thought about non-whites.

I've tested this theory by talking to liberals and I've found it to be true.

Pointing out that illegal immigration costs the taxpayer money is thinking a bad thought about non-whites, as almost all illegal aliens are non-white. So the minds of liberals disengage at this point.

Last edited: