If white he couldn't even play D3

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=66277

A blatant example of the over inflated status of crappy black RB recruits. I watched this guys highlights and he didn't look impressive at all. His name is Brad Rogers he is an overweight fairly slow and undersized black RB from Ohio. He already has a couple DI offers. But it is poor change of direction skills that really stood out to me in his video. He just can't make a useful cut on the move. He is somewhat bouncy, but seems to stutter step and dance when he does actually hit open field. If you watch his first highlight video, there are no runs over 40 yards in it. Sure he breaks tackles pretty going through the line of scrimmage, but this guy is no Hester. Hester=much better burst, better in space, a bit faster and more a bull of a runner.

Brad Rogers
Running back
Toledo (OH) Central Catholic
Ht: 5-foot-10 (Event)
Wt: 230 lbs
Forty: 4.65 secs
Vertical: 28 inches
Shuttle: 4.68 secs
GPA: 2.9
ACT: 18
Class: 2009 (High School)

Now look at how crappy his stats are. This is a complete joke.

2007 (Jr.) 133-634-4.8-12 TD

There are lots of blatant examples like this every year, this probably isn't even the best one. I pointed out specifically last year the the extreme bias of how Cameron Saddler was in the Rivals 250, but McGuffie was not. Rivals, just keep doing your thing and kissing the Black Panther parties butt. This is completely ridiculous.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Well, I'm certain that the pure numbers don't tell the story. He must have that certain something, that athletic spark of fierce competition that is apparent only in the best natural athletes, the kind with loose hips and a smile that can light up a foggy London morning, and many a future Saturday and Sunday afternoons, I'll reckon.

[/sarcasm]

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah and Rogers, w/ his "supposed" hip wiggle inherent to the black race, owns Hester at break dancing!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Omg can you say Maurice Clarrett all over again in Rodgers? What a fatass

whiteCB

Master
Deadlift said:
Look at this White "Fullback":

If Brandon Jacobs of the NY Giants was White, he would be just another
"Fullback."

i know man I've thought the exact same thing dozens of times. Just another
example of "black privilege" in the NFL!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Wacko black power Rivals has this Brad Rogers kid ranked higher than any other site proving once again what a sinister joke they are. Their more extensive rankings just came out and they have Rogers ranked 46th overall at RB (not FB) and listed as a 5.6 rating. A 5.7-5.5 ranking means you are among the top 750 players in the nation and deemed to be able to make an impact on a college team with "pro potential". Rivals ranks a pathetic 2 white RBs higher than Brad Rogers.

They have Mike Trumpy ranked 44th who should be in the top 250 players in the nation. They have Brandon Wegher ranked as the 13th All Purpose RB and a 5.8 rating and out of the Rivals 250 when he should be a 5.9 or maybe even a 6.0 depending on this season's production and certainly in the Rivals 100. Rex Burkhead should also be with in the top 100 players in the nation, but he is ranked as the 48th Athlete and a 5.7 rating. They also have Michael Campanaro ranked 49th and Ryan Swope ranked 50th under the arbitrary Athlete ranking. Lumping 3 RBs who should all be rated at least a 5.8 together and not among the top 300 prospects in the country. Anti white wackos! The sick thing is the stupidity in this country, no one questions Rivals specious reasoning or should I say anti-white fundamentalist agenda.
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Brad Rogers
Running back
Toledo (OH) Central Catholic
Ht: 5-foot-10 (Event)
Wt: 230 lbs
Forty: 4.65 secs
Vertical: 28 inches
Shuttle: 4.68 secs
GPA: 2.9
ACT: 18
Class: 2009 (High School)

Now look at how crappy his stats are. This is a complete joke.

2007 (Jr.) 133-634-4.8-12 TD

With those crappy measurables and pathetic stats this kid shouldn't even be a Division one prospect at RB and he may not be tall enough to play FB.

Rivals is run by black power Adder snakes. They have Tyler Gaffney as a FB when he runs a 4.44 and put up great stats running against a top prep competition level in Cali. He rushed for 7.5 YPC and over 1500 yards. I have checked Gaffney's highlight video and he is an impressive athlete that not only cuts slightly better than Rogers, but has "much better" speed. And surprisingly Gaffney seems to maintain balance through arm tackles better than Rogers. Rogers only strengths are his solid initial burst and leg drive straight up the gut. Rogers is no Jacob Hester! Rivals gave Hester a pathetic 5.4 rating as a FB back in 2004 when they were actually a much better service before cultural Marxist Yahoo took over them.

Scout proves once again their solid common sense by having Rogers as an unranked FB.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Rogers is now listed as the number 15 fullback on scout
smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Rivals currently has Brad Rogers only two spots behind Mike Trumpy in the RB rankings and it's about the same from Cultural Marxist (Disney owned) ESPN's scouting run by the radically anti-white Tom Luginbill. Every single other site at least "tries" to be in the ball park of reasonable, but the two most powerful ones are run by Black Adder (or should I say Power) snakes!

Rivals has Tyler Gaffney as their 4th FB I believe. How is Rogers a better RB prospect than Gaffney. The two shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence for potential to run the ball. Wake up drunken idiot fans!