I Love New York... Joke of a show

Merauder30

I am not sure if anyone saw this trainwreck of a show yet.. I for one cannot sit more then 5 minutes before curse words and tirades are spewing from my mouth whi8le sitting there watching this reality garbage shows. I sat there last night with my mouth on the floor while one of the guys on the show called the female Tiffany(New York)" A LIL BLACK GIRL".. Her and her mother went off, saying that no one can talk like DATT and call her a lil black girl. The guy who did it was spanish and you thought he just murdered a family of kids the way he was apologizing.. All the while as one of the caucasians guys wore a sash across his chest labelled"WHITEBOY".. Yes this is the name Tiffany gave him and will be known throughout the show.. Jesus, wow... How is this possible... Double standard right there shown on TV..

Normally, the only use I have for the channel VH1 is as a spacer between channel's 50 and 52. But I have actually watched this show, just to see how fast Whitey was going to be voted off. To my surprise, there are quite a bit of us remaining.

The girl's mother plays a big part in the decision making for who stays and who goes. And from what I've seen so far, she doesn't seem too fond of that one typical black thug on the show, Chance. In fact, she hates him passionately, and wants him out of there ASAP.

There have been several pleasant surprises already as well. One was in the first show, when the one guy Mr. Boston (a business-type White guy) stood up to that punk homeboy-thug Chance, and everyone saw it. That was big, as Ms. New York definitely noticed and was very pleasantly surprised by it. Also, the best built guy on the show is a White guy, his name is "12-pack" or something. And the mother made a comment about one of the black guys, questioning what her daughters children would look like with him, because he was so dark and ugly. lol.

This show might not actually be as bad as it seems in regards to race. I know its cheesy, reality T.V., but there are some upsides to it.Edited by: Ground Fighter

cutty

Guru
C'mon guys, how could any self respecting white man put himself in a competition for that creature?

jcolec02

Mentor
yeah...she doesnt even look good...but does have a decent body...

jcolec02 said:
yeah...she doesnt even look good...but does have a decent body...

Her body is shapely, but she has an annoying voice and seems to be a spoiled bitch altogether. The show is still somewhat addicting none-the-less.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
That show is freaking hilarious! And one thing i do get a kick out of is how the girls mother puts those black thugs in their places. That guy Chance is such a clown and i loved it how he got all up in arms about how she blew cigarette smoke in his face. That part had me in stitches

White Mike

Guru
I'm actually pulling for the brothas here. Honestly, does anyone want to see a white man "win" new york?

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I'm pulling for the whites. blacks are notorious for going after white women, so why not try to beat them at their own game. its poetic justice

White Mike

Guru
i know what you mean. if im ever hanging out with one of my black friends and we see a white guy w/ a black chick, i always tell him "one more for the good guys." personally im not for the interracial thing. anyway, i wonder what kinda 40 12 pack could run? dude could beone hell of a linebacker.

White Mike said:
I'm actually pulling for the brothas here. Honestly, does anyone want to see a white man "win" new york?

If he uses her for sex, the same way that black men use White women, then...yes, I do want to see a White man win. I hope he "donkey punches" her just once, for me.
smiley36.gif
. Spoiled, manipulative bitch that she is.

White Mike said:
anyway, i wonder what kinda 40 12 pack could run? dude could beone hell of a linebacker.

12-pack is all "cosmetic muscle", and no power. He looks a lot bigger because the camera adds 10-20 lbs., and he is surrounded by a bunch of out of shape chumps, so he looks like he's the sh*t. If you put him in an actual gym, he's just another pretty boy with abs who's lucky if he can rep 225 on flat bench more than once. Have him load up the bar with 315 and do some deadlifts...then we'll see how "strong" he really is. As someone who's trained seriously since high school, I can spot a phoney when I see one.

I don't mean to hate on a fellow White guy, but I call it as I see it.Edited by: Ground Fighter

jcolec02

Mentor
hey groundfighter...my brother is 17 and is 5'10 185 and can bench 350, and isnt on steroids...is that great or just very good?

(serious question)

jcolec02 said:
hey groundfighter...my brother is 17 and is 5'10 185 and can bench 350, and isnt on steroids...is that great or just very good?

(serious question)

Considering his age and weight, putting up 350 classifies him as a genetic-freak.
smiley4.gif
In other words, yes, thats "great".

cutty

Guru
I don't want to see a white man win this. Even just for sex with that thing. The only outcome I'd want to see is for her to pick a white dude at the end and then he turns the bitch down flat and say he's staying loyalto his white queens.

jcolec02

Mentor
the only reason the (white) guys are on that show is for money and possibly publicity...

White Mike

Guru
jcolec02 said:
the only reason the (white) guys are on that show is for money and possibly publicity...

How much does the winner take home? Can you really put a price on your self respect, as well as the respect of your friends and family?

cutty said:
I don't want to see a white man win this. Even just for sex with that thing.

I'm with you on that one. Sex with NY could result in some little half breed spending years in therapy trying to figure out what the hell it is.

White Mike said:
I'm with you on that one. Sex with NY could result in some little half breed spending years in therapy trying to figure out what the hell it is.

Or it could result in contracting an STD from her. God only knows what kind of "men" she's been with in the past. And rumor has it that she slept with Flavor-Flav when she was on his show, "Flavor of Love". Nasty! I also wouldn't be surprised if she has "the monster" (Thats what we call HIV/AIDS in my 'hood).

White Mike

Guru
I remeber seeing a statistic on MTV that the leading cause of death for black between 18-35 was HIV/AIDS. Is that guy Boston still in the running? Hopefully not. He seemed like a classy guy, I'ld hate to see him get the clap.

jcolec02

Mentor
that Boston guy is Jewish...so lets hope he ends up with her so we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Boston seems like the only decent one in the bunch. And now knowing that he's Jewish, I really hope he wins. That way it doesnt make me feel as bad over the whole interracial thing

Lance Alworth said:
Boston seems like the only decent one in the bunch. And now knowing that he's Jewish, I really hope he wins. That way it doesnt make me feel as bad over the whole interracial thing

Is he really Jewish? I thought he was the "WASPY" type for some reason. Just the impression that I got. I was calling him "Donald Trump Jr." for a while. lol.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Yeah he's Jewish. During the episode in where he went to a black church with New York and her mom. He said he felt out of place because he was Jewish and because the way the blacks worshipped was something he had never experienced before

JD074

Master
jcolec02 said:
that Boston guy is Jewish...so lets hope he ends up with her so we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Ouch! I didn't know you had it in you, Jcole!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Whatever on the above post. I do admit watching this show and as groundfighter said..it is addictive. It's like watching a trainwreck and it's hard to change the channel. Mrs. New York is a tramp, her mother crazy and a hypocrite, most of the guys in competition for her are a bunch of assorted nuts, flakes and idiots in search of their brief moment of fame. I do kinda like the character called "whiteboy". I hate that name but I like he has out street credded the brother's on the show and wormed his way into "New York's " heart and last week he challenged a much larger black man to a fight and got out of the van and waited on him in a parking lot and the black guy let himself be held back by one very skinny arm of a man half his size. It's nice to see a white guy stand up for himself in such a manner...