I apologize

I just wanted to defend our white athletes. Unfortunatly every D 1 team that had a starting white cornerback had horible records. I guess this guives fodder o the anti white bias media,
Brandin Hardin was injured but Oregon State had a bad record. Greg Heban of Indiana was good but Indiana was slaughterd in the Big Ten. Tulane had Alex Lauricella and got killed. Akron had Seth Cunningham and the whole team got killed. My hope for the future is that Nick Stoner of Indiana and Mike Sparling of SMU get a chance to shine, They are both very talented. Stoner has 10.6 100 meter speed and very long arms. White cornerbacks will make a resurgence but its going to take a few more years. The white wr is now in vogue and so wil the white cb. This caste system is going to break. Thank you Don Wasall for your patience and gumption,

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to defend our white athletes. Unfortunatly every D 1 team that had a starting white cornerback had horible records. I guess this guives fodder o the anti white bias media,
Brandin Hardin was injured but Oregon State had a bad record. Greg Heban of Indiana was good but Indiana was slaughterd in the Big Ten. Tulane had Alex Lauricella and got killed. Akron had Seth Cunningham and the whole team got killed. My hope for the future is that Nick Stoner of Indiana and Mike Sparling of SMU get a chance to shine, They are both very talented. Stoner has 10.6 100 meter speed and very long arms. White cornerbacks will make a resurgence but its going to take a few more years. The white wr is now in vogue and so wil the white cb. This caste system is going to break. Thank you Don Wasall for your patience and gumption,

I really don't think you can place the whole blame for a teams bad season on one lone white defensive back. That's ridiculous. Obviously teams still draft black players from teams that have poor records so the genius minds (sarc) that run NFL teams should be able to separate a players talent from his teams record.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah every team has multiple corners, different circumstances in every situation. Most teams are running at least 3 receiver sets so one corner can't stop it all. Even so, every corner gets beat from time to time, regardless of athleticism, they bite on play fakes etc. What I see with teams using a White db is coaches not trusting them to go man on man, using alot of zone, teams just find the holes in the zone. The corner comes up and makes the tackle and it looks like they got beat in man coverage.

None of our corners are on teams that have good front 7's, a better front 7 helps dbs out. I found it interesting that Texas A&M is full of blacks in the secondary, their team has the most sacks in the nation, yet their pass defense ranks 113th, so that tells you horrible secondary, yet someone from that squad will make it to the NFL.

Alex wasn't a starter for Tulane this year and played last year injured. Tulane has horrible coaching, hopefully the new coach will be better but not holding my breath. It sucks because I think he has NFL talent.

Indiana has a terrible defense, one corner isn't going to change that. A bad record isn't even an indicator of that, the pass defense is, and that isn't always an indicator of how the secondary is doing, definitely not an indicator of what one person is doing.

DWId, you are a very smart dude. Im not here to placate your ego but every post of yours' makes total sense to me. You remind me of Mister Wassall and Thrashen when they post on diffrent topics.
Your video dedication is unreal and you have a great analysis of football that rivals Tough J. Riggins though he has dissapeared lately.
This is going to be a wrong post for this forum but rb Brent Oneal out of Florida is the best rb I have seen in 15 years of watching football. He makes Sam McGuffies' youtube video look pedestrian. I have seen many black rbs youtube videos and they just dont hold water to Oneal. This kid is slick, fast and tough. Hes got a college rb build already and in a few of his runs he just bowls over linebackers and large safeties. If he winds up at a D1 school he will make Rex Burkhead look silly. Brent Oneal is the best rb I have ever seen.