I’m actually excited about AFC playoffs!

GWTJ

Mentor
I will say one thing for Manifest Destiny, if he is a loyal Vikings fan and watches them regularly, he probably has a better feel for how Frerotte was performing than the casual fan would have.

I see the Vikings as a team with all the parts except a stud QB. They are very close to being a Super Bowl caliber team.

But I don't see Jackson ever getting good enough to take them there. The Vikings are more likely to decline waiting for Jackson to develop.

Late in the Giants game, Jackson threw a gift wrapped pass to a Giants defender but it went through his hands. The Giants win easy if that pass is intercepted as it should have been.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Pretty funny stuff.. I was going to compare stats for this season between Jackson and Frerotte, but you have to have thrown at least 14 passes per game in order to qualify for a quarterback rating. Guess who hasn't thrown at least 14 passes per game?
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Giants are the favorites according to Vegas books, getting 2-1 odds to repeat. Tennessee is next at 4-1 and then Pittsburgh at9-2. Arizona gets 40-1 and Miami 30-1.

The preseason favorites were the Patriots (2-1) and Cowboys (7-1), both sitting out the playoffs.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Rivers' was absolutely COOL in the pocket, unflappable. Mentally tough all the way.

He also was incredibly clutch on 3rd down. So, more of Philip's impotent and dysgenic haters are now crawling out from under their rocks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgLMVdrJK8

These idiots wouldn't last 5 seconds as an NFL QB. They are future Darwin Award winners no doubt.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Gonna have to root for the Chargers, even though they are trying to ruin Jacob Hester. I really like Eric Weddle and hope he continues to show up on so many plays!

GWTJ

Mentor
Well, Tavaris didn't disappoint me. He was as pathetically bad as I expected. As bad as his numbers were in the 2nd half, they could have been much worse. The Eagles missed several easy interceptions as Jackson was being read to death by the Eagles D. They had no respect for Jackson being able to beat them deep and were jumping every route.

I doubt a defense will ever have it any easier than the Eagles D had it against Tavaris.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
During the NFL Network's discussion of the game, Steve Mariucci
smiley8.gif
said that when the Vikings running game sputters and they have to throw the ball, they're in trouble because Jackson is an "average quarterback" in that department. If Jackson is "average," meaning he's middle of the pack, I'd love to know Mariucci's list of below average NFL passers.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"During the NFL Network's discussion of the game, Steve Mariucci said that when the Vikings running game sputters and they have to throw the ball, they're in trouble because Jackson is an "average quarterback" in that department."

Marriucci is a strange type of caste stooge. His eyes are permanently wet and serious whenever he's talking on NFL Network. He talks so passionately about the NFL that he's in a state of almost crying at all times. I think he needs to stop taking himself and this phony league so seriously.

Mariucci and that old geezer, Jim Mora Sr., look hilariously out of place on the nearly 90% African NFL Network. Working with loud-mouths like Deon Sanders, Jamie Dukes, Rod Woodson, and Marshall Faulk "jiving" back and forth must be a delight. You know, the same bigots who yucked it up like crazy last season after referring to Adam Schefter a "Wes Welker Type" during their boring NFL draft coverage. The only non-moron (black or white) on NFLN is Sterling Sharpe, and he's nothing special either.

I almost feel bad for the old ex-coach losers on that network, but then I remember who pays their salary.Edited by: Thrashen

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's a fitting punishment for Mariucci that he has to sit beside the obnoxious and ridiculously over-exuberant Deion Sanders on a daily basis.

Reading his body language, "Mooch" doesn't seem real happy with it either. Jim Mora doesn't seem to get along with Terrell Davis, his studio sidekick. One can almost see them rolling their eyes at a lot of the inanity they have to put up with. But hey, the pay is good and this is the crap they "stood" for as NFL coaches.

The NFL Network is as racially contrived as the NFL, and it probably has a lot of the same racial tensions under the surface.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I'm betting the Vikings take a QB within the first two rounds of this years draft. There is too much talent on this team, especially defensively to keep putting all your hopes in Tavaris Jackson and his so-called potential.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i was on the road while the Eagles-Vikings game was taking place, and listened to it on the radio. black, former head coach Dennis Green was one of the pair of announcers calling the game, and he repeatedly disparaged every white player that saw the field.

the best part of it, though, was every time he singled out a white player to belittle almost as if by magic said white player would make a nice play.
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

with backwards talent evaluation such as his, it's no wonder the fat negro never won a damn thing in his NFL coaching career and was in charge of some of the worst teams in NFL history.
smiley4.gif

Don Wassall said:
It's a fitting punishment for Mariucci that he has to sit beside the obnoxious and ridiculously over-exuberant Deion Sanders on a daily basis. 

Reading his body language, "Mooch" doesn't seem real happy with it either.  Jim Mora doesn't seem to get along with Terrell Davis, his studio sidekick.  One can almost see them rolling their eyes at a lot of the inanity they have to put up with.  But hey, the pay is good and this is the crap they "stood" for as NFL coaches.

The NFL Network is as racially contrived as the NFL, and it probably has a lot of the same racial tensions under the surface.  <!-- Message ''"" -->

On the NFL Network's Top 10 Power Backs, Jim Taylor was listed at Number 5. Mariucci, who was one of the commentators, said that "Jimmy Taylor was my hero as a kid. I was a Jimmy Taylor freak."

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"black, former head coach Dennis Green was one of the pair of announcers calling the game, and he repeatedly disparaged every white player that saw the field."

I listented to the Chargers / Colts game on the radio for while. Dan Reeves and some other caste whore were calling the game. When Dallas Clark made a reception, the unnamed caste whore yelled out: "Clark's not the fastest or quickest TE by any means, but he gets the job done!" Not that fastest or the quickest TE? Who the hell (black or white) is quicker? Antonio Gates? Tony Gonzalez? Alge Crumpler? Please. It was a very strange delivery, too, almost like he was reading it from a script of "special notes" he specifically wanted the audience to hear.

Yet another not-so-subliminal message (more like blatant) to associate whites with being inherently slow....at least he didnt use the sacred caste word to describe Clark: "OVERACHIEVER."Edited by: Thrashen

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
"black, former head coach Dennis Green was one of the pair of announcers calling the game, and he repeatedly disparaged every white player that saw the field."

I listented to the Chargers / Colts game on the radio for while. Dan Reeves and some other caste whore were calling the game. When Dallas Clark made a reception, the unnamed caste whore yelled out: "Clark's not the fastest or quickest TE by any means, but he gets the job done!" Not that fastest or the quickest TE? Who the hell (black or white) is quicker? Antonio Gates? Tony Gonzalez? Alge Crumpler? Please. It was a very strange delivery, too, almost like he was reading it from a script of "special notes" he specifically wanted the audience to hear.

Yet another not-so-subliminal message (more like blatant) to associate whites with being inherently slow....at least he didnt use the sacred caste word to describe Clark: "OVERACHIEVER."

Thrashen, I have a hard time even believing anybody said that about Clark. He was drafted specifically because of his speed and the hybrid type of position he plays because he sometimes lines up at WR. Whoever said this operates from the template that if a white guy catches the ball, he's slow but gets the job done. Anybody with eyes can see that Clark is a exceptionally fast TE and if there is anybody that is faster it might be the white TE for the Broncos, Tony Sheffler.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Olsen is also very fast, but unfortunately is on a team that appears incapable of utilizing his talent effectively.

Besides being fast Dallas Clark is also the best after the catch tight end. No other tight end hasas manybig plays. With Marvin Harrison washed up, Clark could be in line for some big years.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i am pretty sure that Greg Olsen is the fastest TE in the league, maybe with the exception of one of the black busts, i think the 49ers TE.

James

Top Ten Tight Ends 2008 Regular Season
1) Tony Gonzalez: 96 receptions for 1,058 yards
2) Chris Conley: 83 receptions for 849 yards
3) Jason Witten: 81 for 952
4) Dallas Clark: 77 for 848
5) Owen Daniels: 70 for 862
6) Antonio Gates: 60 for 704
7) Bo Scaife: 58 for 561
8) Zach Miller: 56 for 778
9) John Carlson: 55 for 627
10) Greg Olson: 54 for 574

guest301

Hall of Famer
Ditto about Greg Olsen being a fast TE. I am pretty sure he ran at least a 4.5 at the combine before he got drafted.

I believe Greg Olsen should have been a star wide receiver. I guess he just got sloted in that position at Thug University, and thats all his coaches and NFL scouts told him he could be. ESPN hosted some sort of drill combine with many of the top talent before the draft. Olsen did the exact same drills as all the recivers. I remember specifically he did the route running drill with the fastest time and no dropped passes. I think the ESPN announcers credited his choice of QB as the reason for this. Also, on the jugs machine test, he caught every single pass and had the highest total catches. Maybe it's all for the better, as it does seem like the TE position is getting more respect now, but I still wonder what his production could be like as a WR.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
San Diego -vs- Tennessee: That would be my dream AFC title game.

Because of the Flacco angle, Baltimore -vs- San Diego would work as well.

I just have a feeling that Tennessee will edge Baltimore in a close game. Kerry Collins could also be rusty, so we shall see what happens.

Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Todd Heap made an incredible catch. That means that Flacco wasn't the only White MAN to touch the ball on offense for them. La'Ron McClain actually runs hard, but Lendale White plain sucks behind what is a better O-line.

I hope San Diego continues the trend of road teams winning these playoff games.

I'm confident that the Pittsburgh/San Diego winner will beat Baltimore, even though I'll be pulling for Baltimore if Pittsburgh advances to the AFC title game.

Also, keep in mind that, even though every team is majority black -- the media clearly wants a "sexy" Super Bowl match-up. The Super Bowl will probably be an "UglyBowl" -- and it probably won't feature great feats of "black athletic supremacy." Tennessee would not have made for a great Super Bowl IMHO, which just goes to show how BORING almost every NFL team is.

When media-types predict their Super Bowl match-up amongst the teams that made the playoffs, they are usually picking teams that they think will serve a Caste purpose but, also, teams that they think will make for an "enticing" match-up. Indianapolis was a popular pick to make the SB by many in the media. Now, the media seems to be pulling for Tomlin/Leftwich and Pittsburgh because the Pittsburgh line can't protect Ben.

If Pittsburgh makes the SB, I would bet that they lose to their NFC opponent, with Ben or with Leftwich at the helm. The Tennessee game, with Lendale and Crumpler's fumbles - on drives that would have at least gotten a field goal, didn't help the agenda of the black supremacists. That was supposed to be the AFC's "best" team? If not for that, they would have edged Baltimore in that game.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Jim Leonard was all over the field making play after play. He should have been given the MVP. The announcers seemed to ignore every play he made,it was disgusting.

I'm glad Vick Young doesn't get a ring for sitting on the bench. I want to see San Diego vs New York.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Leonhard has only been starting because of an injury. Last year with Buffalo he started because of injuries and excelled, and for his troubles was released at the end of the season. He may not be released again this offseason but it'll be a major upset if he's a starter again next year. Undrafted white "overachievers" at safety are regularly released, move from team to team, and eventually settle in somewhere as a special teams demon and fourth string DB.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think he will start, actually, he did very well and is one of their defensive leaders. in fact, he is the one calling defensive plays and wearing the headset so i don't think it will be back to the bench for him.

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
Leonhard has only been starting because of an injury. Last year with Buffalo he started because of injuries and excelled, and for his troubles was released at the end of the season. He may not be released again this offseason but it'll be a major upset if he's a starter again next year. Undrafted white "overachievers" at safety are regularly released, move from team to team, and eventually settle in somewhere as a special teams demon and fourth string DB.

Hopefully the coaches can see the obvious here which is Leonard is playing at a higher level than Dawan Landry ever did. It's a tough sell in the coaches' meetings to start the undrafted white guy over the black safety whom the team has a vested interest in. In a fair world Leonard would hold on to the starting job next season. However, this is the NFL and Leonard is playing a verboten position for his skin color.