How bout that Dallas cowboy!

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well everyone is talking about Dungheap, Lovie (is that a girls name?), Peyton, etc. How bout the guy that won that game for the Colts, Dallas Clark. The guy went off and displayed excellent cluch catches, RAC's and hands (except for the one pass.) Clark's accomplishments are being lost in all this Caste B.S. about black coaches. Speaking of black coaches, does anyone else think that Smith looks absolutely lost (Imagine Gary Coleman with a headset) while standing on the sidelines ,listening to the real coaches talk over his headseat. It's like Lovie is thinking " Oh that may work, wish I thought of that-well I'll just keep standing here, looking like my brother Art, like I'm out thinking everyone and not interrupt the guys upstairs."
Edited by: WHITE NOISE

Kaptain

Master
Remember all the pre-season hype about TE Ben Watson of the Patriots? FF guys surely do. I thought that TE has been one of the glaring weakness of the New England offense all season.

Later in the year it seemed that the Patriots might have a solution to their TE problem as David Thomas was getting used a bit more down the stretch of the season. But, Thomas practically disappeared in the playoffs.

There is supposed to be an abundance of great TEs in the NFL but I see a lot of teams with mediocre guys like graham and watson. Clark proved to be by far the best TE on the field. The next best was Ben Uteck, who got injured.

Clark again proved to be the Colts' leading receiver, only this time by FAR. Six for 137 yards beats out both Wayne and Harrison's 9 catches for about 109...

I really wish the NFL wold have a dropped pass stat, like in Madden.
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Matt_Bowen_Fan said:
Clark again proved to be the Colts' leading receiver, only this time by FAR. Six for 137 yards beats out both Wayne and Harrison's 9 catches for about 109...

I really wish the NFL wold have a dropped pass stat, like in Madden.
smiley36.gif

one game and he almost had a half of his regular season yards... think of how easily he could go over 1K receiving yards if he got 5-8 passes thrown to him every game... but of course this can't happen, what with Harrison and Wayne...

G

Actually, no, I've heard a lot about Dallas Clark lately, especially from places like ESPN. Hopefully he becomes a WR next year!

whiteCB

Master
Dallas Clark is without a doubt my favorite player playing in the Super Bowl. His speed and hands for his size are second to none. The guy does a great job of finding openings in zone defense. Manning always looks for Clark on passing downs in which they're going for a 1st down.

GWTJ

Mentor
I wonder if Manning said, "If I want to win and get this monkey off my back, I have to get the ball to Clark. The hell with Harrison and Wayne, I'll deal with those punk *ss b!tches later."
smiley14.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well Manning didn't have Stokely, so he no doubt wised up and did just that GWTJ. I hope he continues connecting with Clark and wins the SB. Hopefully the bruthas on defense will believe the Caste lies about slow white guys and not cover him until its too late (ala the Patriots corners and safeties,)