Hello everyone!

scroat

Guru
Just introducing myself as I am a new member. I was a lurker for a long time and finally decided to register. This is a very interesting site. I don't agree with everything, as I'm sure is the case with most posters, but I have learned a lot thus far!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Just introducing myself as I am a new member. I was a lurker for a long time and finally decided to register. This is a very interesting site. I don't agree with everything, as I'm sure is the case with most posters, but I have learned a lot thus far!

Like what?

Since you’ve been “lurking for a long timeâ€￾ and all, I’m certain you've noticed that Caste Football hasn’t had very good luck with new posters who create new threads on their first handful of posts (let alone their maiden post). I hope you’re the exception. Welcome.

scroat

Guru
I actually did notice that a few times. Don't worry I'm not a troll, and thanks.

Anak

Mentor
Mostly just 9/11 conspiracy theories and things of that nature.

Conspiracy theories attract a lot of idiots and crazies and there's a lot of deliberate misinformation and distraction(Hello Alex Jones!) but there's a lot of good information you can't deny such as Israeli film crews documenting 9/11 as it's happening...

It's also bad strategy. If the terrorists wanted to actually inspire terror and attack our economy they'd do like the Batman shooter did except a lot more organized. They'd hit theaters around the country, on different days, in smaller towns. They'd also attack our food safety, it's easy to get a job at a food packing plant, and meat is always getting recalled because Mexicans are unsanitary already. They could "infiltrate" fast food joints from around the country and poison our food there. But no, they attack the WTC, attempt to attack the Pentagon, and for what? That didn't inspire terror, it rather galvanized flag waving goons into action and directly lead to their countries being raped and pillaged. Which I am sure was the real goal.

Nice name by the way, and a welcome thread to boot. Indeed, welcome.

scroat

Guru
Conspiracy theories attract a lot of idiots and crazies and there's a lot of deliberate misinformation and distraction(Hello Alex Jones!) but there's a lot of good information you can't deny such as Israeli film crews documenting 9/11 as it's happening...

It's also bad strategy. If the terrorists wanted to actually inspire terror and attack our economy they'd do like the Batman shooter did except a lot more organized. They'd hit theaters around the country, on different days, in smaller towns. They'd also attack our food safety, it's easy to get a job at a food packing plant, and meat is always getting recalled because Mexicans are unsanitary already. They could "infiltrate" fast food joints from around the country and poison our food there. But no, they attack the WTC, attempt to attack the Pentagon, and for what? That didn't inspire terror, it rather galvanized flag waving goons into action and directly lead to their countries being raped and pillaged. Which I am sure was the real goal.

Nice name by the way, and a welcome thread to boot. Indeed, welcome.

I must admit that the Batman shooting was too coincidentally timed to not question.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Mostly just 9/11 conspiracy theories and things of that nature.

Oh, you mean the crazy tin foil hat conspiracy theory about how this dialysis patient who lived in a whole series of gigantic super-caves in the himalayan foothills - oops scratch that - a slum apartment in Karachi - and whose family were business partners with the Bush crime family and financed Baby Doc Bush's first business venture, an oil well, and Papa Doc bush was meeting with Bin Boogy's brother the morniing of 911, and when all other civilian air traffic was grounded the US government very quietly flew the entire Bin Ladin clan OUT of the USA, and the big Boogy had these 19 Islamaic fanatics who didn't even know how to fly a tiny Cessna (or probably even drive a car according to their disgusted flight instructor), and these 19 Islamic fanatics were goofing off as loudly as possible at CIA-connected airports in the USA saying stuff like we don't need to learn how to take off or land, just fly, living on US military bases, and next door to the Israeli "art student" spy gang, and boozing it up as loudly and conspicuously at a strip joint the night before they allegedly gave their lives for their God (said behavior precluding their entry into their heaven), and there is zero evidence that any of them were even aboard, and apparently half of them were alive and well after 911...

That must be the "9/11 conspiracy theory" that irks you, right?

ww

werewolf

Hall of Famer
... you can't deny such as Israeli film crews documenting 9/11 as it's happening...

According to FOX News, the AP, and the NY Times, the Israeli Mossad (re Jewish Daily Forward and FBI) Urban Moving Co. film crew had their camera equipment set up BEFORE the attacks on the WTC started. The eye witness who reported them to the police said taht they were celebrating and appeared very happy. Where is the film they took? How did the commentary to it go? It should be the best documentation of the event taht we have. Where is it? What did the Israeli spy Michael Chertoff do with it.

Those high fiving Mossadniks later said on Israeli tv that they were there to document the event.

They were held in the federal lockup in Manhattan for almost three months during which time they said they were tortured. Where are the transcripts of their interrogation?

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

US official quoted in Carl Cameron's 4-part Fox TV News report on the Israeli 911 spy ring (now disappeared, memory-holed).

scroat

Guru
I don't believe in the details of the Osama killing for the record. Regardless, this was not the intent of my post. I am here to get information of white friendly teams and fighters, information that you can't get anywhere else. I dont have much of offer on other topics until I am better informed.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As a moderator of a sports site I do not appreciate the insinuation that new members have to pass a litmus test on 911 or other extremely off topic issues. Please remember the goals of this site and try to separate them from your personal hot button issues. Posting has been a bit light recently and new members should be welcomed to the board unless it is very obvious they are trying to be disruptive or trolls. It's easy enough to get rid of someone should it be necessary. It's not so easy to get people to join our community.

Welcome to the board scroat.

BTW for those of you curious (as I was) what scroat means: in England, a term of abuse for a despised or despicable person.

Hopefully used tongue in cheek in this case!!

scroat

Guru
Thanks. I didn't know that about the English slang truthfully. I am of scottish and Croatian descent. Me and my siblings would call ourselves scroats.:dance: I do appreciate the site as well. Particularly the breakdowns of rosters and the wealth of knowledge of eastern euro fighters. The mainstream media would have one believe that hw boxing no longer exists.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
As a moderator of a sports site I do not appreciate the insinuation that new members have to pass a litmus test on 911...

The new member is the one who brought up what he called "911 conspiracy theories", which, as you know, Goldberg, is my "hot button issue", as I figured out that the official story line on that is a load of bull right from day one. Furthermore, I think that new members should have to undergo hazing, like getting drunk and thrown in the pool or something, to see if they got the right stuff.

:biggrin:

werewolf

Hall of Famer

BTW for those of you curious (as I was) what scroat means: in England, a term of abuse for a despised or despicable person.

Hopefully used tongue in cheek in this case!!

Sounds like the slang word might come from stoats, those bad little animals that lived on the wrong side of the woods and took over Mister Toad's house when he was in jail for stealing a motor car.

Zeus

Guru

Welcome and I hope you are not a troll but a proud white man who honors his family, kind and manhood. You sound totally logical and honest to me for not agreeing with everything you see or hear on this or any site, that's what smart people do, judging for their own.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the board, scroat! Based on your introductory post, you would do well to stick to the sports area, like I mostly do. I learned long ago to avoid getting into heated arguments on speculatory subjects. Of course, it's always fun to lob a grenade every once in a while, though. :heh:

scroat

Guru
That's true a little hazing never hurt anyone. Thanks for the advice and hellos.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As a moderator of a sports site I do not appreciate the insinuation that new members have to pass a litmus test on 911 or other extremely off topic issues. Please remember the goals of this site and try to separate them from your personal hot button issues. Posting has been a bit light recently and new members should be welcomed to the board unless it is very obvious they are trying to be disruptive or trolls. It's easy enough to get rid of someone should it be necessary. It's not so easy to get people to join our community.

Welcome to the board scroat.

:clap2: Agree completely. We get a lot of trolls here and I appreciate those who are protective of the board and its integrity, but we should be welcoming to all new posters. It's not easy to immediately fit in to a long-established forum. Trolls always expose themselves eventually; so let's not discourage lurkers who have learned from this site from becoming active posters for fear of "making a mistake" or otherwise encountering instant criticism.

More posts and posters equals more traffic and interest, which results in even more posts and posters and more traffic, etc.

Welcome, Scroat.

Gibbon

Guru
Hi everyone. Also new. So take it easy on me...haha.

Have also followed the site for a couple of years.

Found this video randomly tonight and thought some might enjoy it if they hadn't already seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTeZr--d820

The catch at 0:27 is pretty bad ass. Yes, I know the reporter-ess is black but she very well could be a nice lady. :) Good night.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Scroat and Gibbon....welcome to Caste Football. :smiley:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the CF community, scroat and Gibbon! I'm sure you'll find plenty of room to contribute to the site. There are many very intelligent and enthusiastic posters here and I think you'll learn a lot from them if you hang around. Who knows, you might even meet a couple of them in real life at some point in the future. I did and I'm better off for having met them. I hope I'm able to meet more CF'ers in the future!