Hayden Jones- WR

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
floridaboy99 said:
Kid can flat out fly. He plays a private school in Orlando. His rivals profile says he has an offer from Bryant. But looking at his tape no doubt in my mind he should be playing D1 ball. See for yourself.
<div></div>
<div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZa5yboD4Ig</div>
<div></div><div>All i can say is wow. Even legit 4.20 40white guys are getting ignored. If he was black and ran a 4.2 he'd have offers from almost every school in the country. IT's sickening all these dweebs sit there and love to talk up numbers but can't even recognize a white male putting up these kind of numbers. Not to mention a 325 bench press at 5'11 170lbs is pretty impressive and he has a 405 squat and a 32 inch vert.</div><div></div><div>This is a kid who has potential to grow in college and like most white athletes, will be a true student athlete and take his academics seriously. I guess its true we are a bunch of "over achievers" because we(white people, the majority btw)work hard in everything we do. </div>

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Kid is impressive. Of course, the big drawback in the minds of racist scouts and DWFs is that he's only 5'11" and 170#. How is he going to be able to be converted to the appropriate TE position??
smiley5.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Kid is impressive. Of course, the big drawback in the minds of racist scouts and DWFs is that he's only 5'11" and 170#. How is he going to be able to be converted to the appropriate TE position??
smiley5.gif

I'm sure the college coaches will recommend a 5,000 calorie a day diet for him and stick him at fullback when he hits 230lbs.
smiley2.gif
Then they'll compare him to Mike Viti and say he doesn't have the athleticism for the next level.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sarcasm is flowing heavily on this post today! This kind of example burns me up, this kid is LEGIT, and would easily be at LEAST a 3-star recruit on the racist Rivals, Scout, ESPN boards if he was black, pure and simple. Another great illustration of the caste system in action.