Good Music Videos

alln2

Guru
Colonel_Reb said:
alln2, I could be wrong, but I don't think Jimmy Chitwood was mocking you or Romanian music. I think most of us American CFers are aware of the pathetic state of modern U.S. pop music.

Then I'm sorry for my overreaction. And to think that I forgot from my enumeration the effeminate looking Justin Bieber
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
The modern US pop music is really in a sorry state. But dont despair, when you have time listen to some of the songs I listed, maybe you'll find something that you'll like.
smiley20.gif

alln2

Guru
Lets continue with good (IMO) Romanian Music.

This next group are romanians, they just used gypsies and romanians dressed as gypsies for this video.
[TUBE]YDmYbFp5Jko&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]f5JXmq71YPc&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]l4ybYK9dyKQ&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]gR7Pe_agnVQ&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
More Romanian good music

[TUBE]grxOwyZDDOQ&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]mEbUtetY1yg&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]s387PpVjeW4&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]ga3vI7pIcAg&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
More Romanian good music

[TUBE]08qNrDOj5gU&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]rJLuzOQmgI8&feature=fvwrel[/TUBE]

A cute girl
[TUBE]3utG9E-LOm4&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]IYI8L3aDhtA&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
More Romanian good music
Songs for kids

[TUBE]bYo6PoHalt0&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]UH5SFnQvriM&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]eqD-tC-guhU&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
Lets be serious again.

One of the greatest voices of Romanian folklore : Maria Tanase.

[TUBE]0W395ryBuqg&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]VA8Bir3kdSQ&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]79QVepeBrWA&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]YyMbj6MzLNE&feature=related[/TUBE]

A nice tribute to Maria Tanase
[TUBE]ds7fgFw62v8&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
After Maria Tanase, another beautiful Romanian folklore singer : Gabriela Tuta.

[TUBE]RosFfgSfnv0&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]jr2D6B4jdkc&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]EmQXftRyI2g&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]P9lh3RJKXKQ&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]QIWH0DfproE&feature=related[/TUBE]

Edited by: alln2

alln2

Guru
She is soooooo beautiful and talented, I have to list other songs of hers.

[TUBE]x33dqY5ZPJk&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]85VgtiG1LbM&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]2teaUUN2rL4&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]76zsKqsIVnE&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
More Romanian folklore talented beauties (we have plenty, despite Mr. Jimmy C claiming that we only have "some").

[TUBE]-zkC84tcIQo[/TUBE]

[TUBE]qUiTYZxscAU&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]0XlluR92H7c&feature=more_related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]St_s1q7sfcw&feature=related[/TUBE]

alln2

Guru
More good Romanian folklore.

[TUBE]2Ln_SiMnyUo&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]mCJEkzWODy8&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]lkTXucVh3-k&feature=related[/TUBE]

[TUBE]3ccwU6muiAs&feature=related[/TUBE]

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
alln2,

i was just teasing you a bit, mate. and having a bit of fun with you, because you posted so many music videos at one time. there was no disrespect intended at all.
smiley20.gif
perhaps the joke was "lost in translation," as the saying goes.

and you are right to mock the MTV culture that infects American music. it is a trainwreck for the ears, and the corruption it has spread through White American youth (via the accompanying videos) goes beyond words. it is an ever-visible symptom of the mind-rotting decay that is destroying my nation. to make matters worse, the USA (much like your Romania) has an abundance of good music to choose from. but sadly, in jew-run Amerika the quality stuff doesn't get the exposure whilst the disgusting stuff gets incessantly hyped and monopolizes the airwaves.

Rebajlo

Mentor
I've been off work for a few days due to illness, so my mind has had a lot of time totraverse variouspaths, includingreminiscences of my adventures (and misadventures) as a metal vocalist.
During my brief "career" I tended to avoid covering songs, preferring to write and perform original material - but sometimes covers are a necessity, as in the following instance...

After I had been booted out of my first band (which was fair enough, I guess, given thatI hadslugged a rude and aggressive member of the audience witha microphone stand, thus precipitatinga larger "altercation"
smiley36.gif
)Iwas fortunate enough tomeet a very talented group of lads who shared my musical tastes and vision.We had only been playing together for something like a couple of weeks and were casually minding our own business while sinking a few beers in a pub when a strange, yet very fortuitous situation unfolded. During a "disagreement" with some dopey plebs I embarked upon a drunken rodomontade about our band's otherwoldly instrumental abilities and my own vocal prowess in particular - which ultimately resulted in us being offered agig for the following weekend. As we hadn't had the time to complete a single original piece that we were satisfied with (let alone enough material for an entire set), covers were the order of the night.Behold the set list for the very first show (1990) played by the world's greatest bandthat never fulfilled its stratospheric potential (largely due to permanent damage that my vocal chords would suffer in the very near future...
smiley19.gif
).The band was (insert doom-laden power chord) Bend Sinister:

IRON MAIDEN - ACES HIGH:

[TUBE]ZO6giM9UAv0[/TUBE]

JUDAS PRIEST - DEVIL'S CHILD:

[TUBE]TVAcjSsxl08[/TUBE]

DARK STAR - ROCKBRINGER:

[TUBE]SmyW3YYM9P8[/TUBE]

TYGERS OF PAN TANG - PARIS BY AIR:

[TUBE]hV3wilrM3t4[/TUBE]

MOTORHEAD - OVERKILL:

[TUBE]3VNUyjRRjxM[/TUBE]

TYGERS OF PAN TANG - DON'T STOP BY:

[TUBE]RsmQe5mvrpE[/TUBE]

AC/DC - DOG EAT DOG:

[TUBE]DmI8ms5-tB8[/TUBE]

BREAK

QUEENSRYCHE - NIGHTRIDER:

[TUBE]_zibsJKa97U[/TUBE]

BUDGIE - BREADFAN:

[TUBE]s3-l_T6AuNk[/TUBE]

DIAMOND HEAD - SWEET AND INNOCENT:

[TUBE]o7i-46gW9iA[/TUBE]

CHELSEA - THE LONER:

[TUBE]RRyf07mSwv0&feature=related[/TUBE]

(N.B. The Loner finishes at the 3:00 mark...)

IRON MAIDEN - TWILIGHT ZONE:

[TUBE]gAYR_VxS3Uk[/TUBE]

JETHRO TULL - JACK IN THE GREEN:

[TUBE]yZTJH1qZm_Y[/TUBE]

(Our version was, of course,sans flute...)

IRON MAIDEN - POWERSLAVE:

[TUBE]WAxLR2_wSsc[/TUBE]

ENCORE:
smiley2.gif

BLACK SABBATH - NEON KNIGHTS:

[TUBE]zTgj0KUpGhU[/TUBE]

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo, hope you get feeling better hombre. Maiden & Priest are 2 of my all time favorite metal bands. Motorhead & AC/DC kick major league @$$ as well. Also, I think Dio's work with Sabbath was every bit as good as Ozzy's...although my favorite Sabbath song is probably...

Black Sabbath - "Symptom of the Universe"

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Rebajlo

Mentor
Dixie - Thanks, mate. I'm still a bit under the weather and running on something like 60% but, compared to how I was feeling this time last week, I cannot complain
smiley2.gif

Iron Maiden is my all-time favourite band - in fact, I'm renowned as a Maiden fanatic
smiley36.gif
. The show they put on in Sydney during the "Somewhere Back In Time World Tour" was off the planet - definitely the best concert I have ever attended
smiley20.gif

You're right about Dio's contribution to Sabbath - Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules are two of the best.

I remember that it was tough to cut certain songs from that set, as the band already had a large Maiden and Sabbath repertoire and I, of course, knew all of the songs inside out and had grown up imitating Bruce Dickinson, Paul Di'Anno, Ozzy and Ronnie James Dio. Although I like the fast stuff as much as anyone, I ultimately tend to prefer slower songs with a generous infusion of melancholy (which more often match my precariously cynical and atrabilious moods
smiley2.gif
) - songs which aren't ideal base material for a live show...

The following regrettably got the chop from the "shortlist" - after all, we didn't wish to portray ourselves as simply an Iron Maiden / Black Sabbath tribute act. In addition, song length is an irritating limiting factor (the first three, along with "Paranoid" and "Planet Caravan" are my favourite Sabbath tunes):

BLACK SABBATH - SNOWBLIND:

[TUBE]xyHFxo0_pJs[/TUBE]

BLACK SABBATH - SOLITUDE:

[TUBE]91j0cNjpyAQ[/TUBE]

I really would have liked to include "Solitude" (despite the passage of the years, I'm still grumbling about it...
smiley36.gif
)

BLACK SABBATH - LORD OF THIS WORLD:

[TUBE]kwWMKC3U01w[/TUBE]

Damn, that bass is bloody masterful...

IRON MAIDEN - REVELATIONS:

[TUBE]eRn4x3jdFtE[/TUBE]

IRON MAIDEN - STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND:

[TUBE]q7IdqkaGyU8[/TUBE]

IRON MAIDEN - INFINITE DREAMS:

[TUBE]zCjQqKCLkis[/TUBE]

Edited by: Rebajlo

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone here like Pink Floyd? Animals has to be one of my favorite albums...it is based off the George Orwell book Animal Farm.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo, I have to say Maiden is probably my all time favorite metal band. Great posts above! "Infinite Dreams" has a very different (but cool) intro...kinda reminds me of JP's "Bloodstone" (1 of my favorites). Ya can't go wrong w/ Priest, Maiden, Sabbath or Dio. My favorite trash metal band is Pantera, followed by Slayer. I love Metallica's old stuff, but think they got soft after the "Black" album.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Rebajlo

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Rebajlo, I have to say Maiden is probably my all time favorite metal band. Great posts above! "Infinite Dreams" has a very different (but cool) intro...kinda reminds me of JP's "Bloodstone" (1 of my favorites). Ya can't go wrong w/ Priest, Maiden, Sabbath or Dio. My favorite trash metal band is Pantera, followed by Slayer. I love Metallica's old stuff, but think they got soft after the "Black" album.

Dixie - I share Your views on Metallica, mate. The first three albums were (generally) top-class affairs....And Justice For All failed to impress me, especially the song entitled "Blackened", which I simply cannot listen to
smiley36.gif
. The "Black Album" contained somegreat material but, for the life of me,I have never been able to comprehend the enduring popularity of "Enter Sandman"
smiley5.gif
, which is another Metallica song that I avoid like the proverbial plague. But that's just my humble opinion.
smiley36.gif

In my last post, I forgot to specify that the Black Sabbath songs which I mentioned were only my favourites of the "Ozzy era". Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules are replete with magnificent material
smiley20.gif
. Rebajlo's favourites include "Die Young", "Children Of The Sea", "Falling Off The Edge Of The World" (which I've already posted) and:

BLACK SABBATH - THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS:

[TUBE]RgjmxYL04V4[/TUBE]

My (unfortunately never-realised) vision involved a fusion of intricate IronMaiden-esque musicianship and brooding Black Sabbath-like melancholy, in addition to medieval, Renaissance and folk elements - something like a heavy metal, "Dungeons and Dragons" bardic Jethro Tull, with a gothic twist
smiley36.gif
.I guess that if I hadn't carelessly blown my bloody larynx, Bend Sinister could have been folk metal pioneers
smiley2.gif

Here are a few songs which somewhat approximate the "calmer" stuff we were beginning to write:

BLIND GUARDIAN - SKALDS AND SHADOWS:

[TUBE]_3_S1Q40HZo[/TUBE]

JAG PANZER - TRAGEDY OF MACBETH:

[TUBE]QtkdJspdAmw[/TUBE]

DEMONS & WIZARDS - FIDDLER ON THE GREEN:

[TUBE]45Eq63BqCZU[/TUBE]

WAYLANDER - AWAKENING:

[TUBE]79cko5wTN8k[/TUBE]

Mind You, being an exponent of "clear" vocals, I never utilised the "growl"...
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Rebajlo

Mentor
SHAM 69 - BORSTAL BREAKOUT:

[TUBE]6utdlMvuD74[/TUBE]

Just as a bonus, here's a little clip from the classic "Borstal" film Scum, starring a young Ray Winstone:

[TUBE]16Pth6cyGg0[/TUBE]

smiley2.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
For Good Friday...

I'm a big fan of the percussions...downtuned guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNUI2zYOvc&feature=related

*Lyrics* just in case there's trouble understanding...

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
<DIV style="DISPLAY: block" id=para1>
Wisdom â€" keeps you safe
Discretion â€" opposes sin innate
His Truth â€" guides and reveals
The One Sacrificed â€" striped to heal

Protection â€" only comes from God
Entrusted â€" to provide His love
Responsible â€" for this heart
Impartation â€" a Grace on fire

You have a part â€" of my heart
You have a part â€" of my heart

You have my heart always forever