Good Music Videos

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I know everyone here may not like The Cars, a unique 80's band. I always dug some their tunes and this one for sure.

I think it has one of the greatest lyric lines in music history. If you've ever been been majorly screwed over in a relationship you'll know why I quote it here as truly epic:
"When I was crazy, I thought you were great"

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Stay on course, gentlemen. Fight the good fight, always.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Slowing things down with some fantastic stuff from Joe Bonamassa. Deep and moving tune here:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Since around 2018 I discovered Joe Bonamassa. Truly a great guitarist and songwriter. He's an exception in the music world of today.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Jeff Beck has passed away. He was in the forefront of doing special things when it came to developing rock guitar. RIP

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Jeff Beck has passed away. He was in the forefront of doing special things when it came to developing rock guitar. RIP

Wow. Another great musician gone away. He was very influential to a lot of players. RIP.

booth

Mentor
Duane Allman might have been the best blues and guitar player ever. I am going to listen to this and get high as a Carolina Pine.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not what the lyrics are actually about of course, but when I hear this song I apply it to the fratricidal wars that have so devastated the White race over the past 109 years and which the same internationalist forces are trying to foment this very minute in Europe and Russia.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes and it's always the whites the die the most. We are only about 6 percent of the earth now. The highest estimates say 8%. We
cannot afford to fight anymore brother wars. This song and the name of one of the Greatest Albums of All Time. I love every song.
The video is so perfect for representing the war machine.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
An even better one about the horrors of War by the legendary Pink Floyd!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Right on White Lightning, and here's another one. It was shocking to put it mildly when Tom Petty died from opioids, the same scourge that is killing countless working class Whites every year, caused by Big Pharma and the open southern border. But the establishment couldn't care less, Tucker Carlson is the only journalist with a large following who brings attention to this war on working class Whites. Even Tom Petty, of considerable wealth and fame, was a victim and it was only a blip on the radar when he died.

Tom Petty made a lot of memorable songs and they all still sound great.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not one of my favorite Tom Petty songs at all, but the background to this video is why I'm posting it. Petty was raised in Gainesville, Florida, definitely part of the many "redneck" areas of Florida. Many people don't realize it, but native White Floridians -- who keep dropping in number, similar to native Las Vegans -- are/were often as proudly White and pro-Confederacy as everywhere else in the Deep South.

Tom Petty was a voice of the disenfranchised working class. He was incredibly talented and we lost a great one when he unexpectedly died in 2017 at the age of 67.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Joe Bonamassa live doing a great version of Eric Clapton's "Mainline Florida"

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Very well done by her just sitting there playing the guitar and singing. Simple and yet excellent.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
From the early, fun days of MTV.

Yes, some of the new wave stuff from the early days of MTV was fun. Interesting tidbit about Missing Person is that the drummer and singer were married and met while performing with Frank Zappa. To perform with Frank Zappa, you had to be excellent at your craft.