Free Beer & Hot Wings Hate

cleverone

I don't know how many people listen to the "Free Beer & Hot Wings" show in the morning but they really pissed me off this morning. This post is just like the "White Fans Hate White Athletes" article except it would be "White Media Hates White People".

Due to early an Monday morning workout, I tuned in late to a conversation about this "racist" town (Vidor) in Texas. A former resident, who was obviously White, told them how "racist" the town was and that blacks wouldn't be caught out at midnight. The idiot hosts then proceeded to dump on ALL of the residents and encouraged listeners to smash mailboxes in the town.

They mentioned how they couldn't imagine a town so racist that blacks couldn't travel at night. Hello??? Have you heard of L.A., New York, Chicago, Atlanta or <name a large city>??? Try being White and traveling at night in those cities ... and living throught it. I've lived in one of those large cities for a long time and the danger is real for Whites.

I'd like to see the crime statistics of Vidor. Maybe they like a low crime rate or want to keep out drugs. It ticks me off that they can hate Whites for racism but turn their heads when it's blacks being racist. Our media is screwed up!

P.S. These idiots replaced Bob & Tom in Nashville a few weeks ago but just heard that they're back on a different station this morning. There is a GOD!

Bunnyman

Guru
I hear ya, man. Blacks can rob, rape and murder 100 whites and you won't hear a word about it.

But let one white person commit a crime against a black and it's front page news and time for everyone to get angry and moral.

Funny that Asians and Hispanics don't get this treatment when they fight back against blacks.

Bunnyman said:
I hear ya, man. Blacks can rob, rape and murder 100 whites and you won't hear a word about it. But let one white person commit a crime against a black and it's front page news and time for everyone to get angry and moral.

Sounds like the area I live in (Hudson County, NJ). Its right across the Hudson River from NYC, and it is basically the "6th" boro of NY, as we call it around here. The main business district looks like Puerto Rico because of all the signs is spanish.

jcolec02

Mentor
I LOVE BOB AND TOM!!!
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif

cleverone

jcolec02 said:
I LOVE BOB AND TOM!!!
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
Yeah, Bob & Tom rock! I didn't like those idiots (Free Beer & Hot Wings) to begin with but those comments put me over the edge. Thank GOD that someone brought Bob & Tom back.

Warnipple

cleverone said:
I don't know how many people listen to the "Free Beer & Hot Wings" show in the morning but they really pissed me off this morning. This post is just like the "White Fans Hate White Athletes" article except it would be "White Media Hates White People".

This is inaccurate. The media is not white; it is Jewish.

cleverone

Warnipple said:
This is inaccurate. The media is not white; it is Jewish.
I wouldn't dispute the Jewish media domination but the White guilt runs deep in society. These guys are probably not Jewish (not 100% on that), so it's that media driven guilt that's on display. Why should I feel guiltly? I never owned or even knew a damn slave.

jcolec02

Mentor
hey groundfighter...do you live in nashville??? I heard you mention listening to Bob and Tom in Nashville...just so you know thats were I live

jcolec02 said:
hey groundfighter...do you live in nashville??? I heard you mention listening to Bob and Tom in Nashville...just so you know thats were I live

No bro, I don't live in Nashville. I live in the slum formerly known as New Jersey...lol. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Where I live, we don't have "Bob and Tom" on any radio sation, but we do have two similar guys on the radio called "Opie and Anthony" (92.3 FREE FM in the NYC market, but if you have XM Satellite Radio, they are on there as well). Similar material, but they're a bit more vulgar and risque. Check them out on youtube.com, they're hysterical.