Fox Rejects Christian Super Bowl Ad

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fox, the network so many Judaized Christian Dittoheadstake their marching orders from when it comes to politics,is refusingto air a Christian ad during the Super Bowl. A threat to "national security" perhaps?

John 3:16 Super Bowl Ad Rejected

Plenty of potential Super Bowl ads are seemingly made to be rejected. Why? 30-second spots during the broadcast are going for $3 million, and once an ad is nixed it gets plenty of free publicity (See: "Is Doritos Mocking Christians?"). But usually, as Politics Daily's David Gibson observes, the majority of ads being waved away are done so for inappropriate or racy content. The latest spot to be rejected by Fox broadcasting was done so for "advancing particular beliefs or practices," which is against company policy.

The ad, which was produced by the Fixed Point Foundation, showcases a group of guys who wouldn't be out of place in a beer commercial gathered around a big screen yelling at the TV during a football game. After a close-up of John 3:16 is flashed onscreen, they wonder what the verse means and use a smart phone to look it up. That's it. Gibson explains that Fox likely blocked the ad to avoid "the wrong kind of controversy," but hedges by noting "it's hard to see how a commercial whose only religious reference is a brief shot of a player's eye black and 'John 3:16' could offend an audience of sports fans."

Here's the 3:16 ad and, for reference, the Doritos spot [click the link below to see the rejected ad]:

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/features/view/feature/John-316-Super-Bowl-Ad-Rejected-3119

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this, Don! I just passed it on via email.

LabMan

Mentor
Don has spoken many times,and written in the Nationalist Times of the propaganda contained in commercials,and of course the Super Bowl "messages"will stay in the minds,subliminaly,of millions of America's DWF's/sheeple.

In my opinion,when you keep information from the public,it is just as bad as lying to them,millions of American's do not realize that there is a war raging aganst Christianity world wide,and that their own country was founded,and built on White Christian philosophy,They of course also do not know who is behind this war,but as long as all post patterns are run correctly in the "big game",it does not matter.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Such instances of anti-Christian discrimination should be spoken of in churches all over the country. Instead, Judeo-Christian (sic) pastors (sic) are more likely to decry the Rand Paul proposal to deprive Israel of its annual $3 Billion paycheck from the U.S. taxpayers. The blindness is everywhere.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
No surprise to see (Globalist Elite B lister) Rupert "Moloch's" "Faux" Network putting the kibosh on anything Christian.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
No surprise to see (Globalist Elite B lister) Rupert "Moloch's" "Faux" Network putting the kibosh on anything Christian.
You are EXACTLY right! Very well said.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Such instances of anti-Christian discrimination should be spoken of in churches all over the country. Instead, Judeo-Christian (sic) pastors (sic) are more likely to decry the Rand Paul proposal to deprive Israel of its annual $3 Billion paycheck from the U.S. taxpayers. The blindness is everywhere.
Right on target Colonel. And people here in America don't even see the things going wrong day by day. Blindness to the past means blindness to the future for sure.

referendum

Mentor
Wonder how all those who feel that Fox News is "conservative" would feel about this.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
Wonder how all those who feel that Fox News is "conservative" would feel about this.

Hopefully they would think it is bad, and that is a great reason to post about it, to help wake people up.

mattharper

Guru
I have read a lot of posts on this site considering the media and its cultural marxist ways. I was kind of skeptical at first but the more commercials I watch it seems to have a recurring anti white male theme. If one person can find me a commercial where there are criminals or criminal acts are done by none whites I will shutup. There were 3 Super Bowl commercials that really pissed me off. One was shown where the nerdy white guy loves his Dorritos and winds up sucking the dorrito crumbs off a black coworkers finger. Call me crazy but it almost looked like the writer was telling white america to suck the black mans d***. I could be wrong. There was another commercial considered to racy but can be seen on youtube where a tall muscular black guy is in a suana with his eyes closed and a nerdy white guy sits next to him trying to reach over into the black mans crotch. He keeps pulling his hand and the shot pulls back to the black guy having a bag of dorritos between his legs. I have a Jewish brother in law who is a not so succesful writer in Hollywood and he assures me that the Screen , television and commercial writers guild is 82 percent Jewish which is strange because they only make 2 percent of the population. Call me crazy but the writer for the dorritos commercials is probably Jewish. Maybe not. I had a Jewish roomate in college and he assured me that lots of Jewish peoples biggest fear for power positions are european and american white males. Maybe hes wrong maybe hes right. The last commercial was about where this black guy starts coveting a white woman in front of his black girlfriend and she throws a pepsi can at him and he ducks and hits the white girl. I dont know if this is an anti white commercial but 90 percent of the commercials I see where there is an interracial couple its always a black guy with a white woman. You never see a white guy with a black woman. Im not saying there is a conspiracy here but it sure makes me wonder about certain peoples agendas.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Walnut237 said:
Valid point, I don't recall ever seeing a commercial featuring an interracial couple that wasn't BM/WF.

I see a White man/Asian female couple on commercials more and more frequently. It's more common than the BM/WF couple, and in this case it's arare exampleof the media followingan already existing interracial trendrather than using BM/WF and other propaganda to try and increase racial mixing.

Highlander

Mentor
I remember seeing a few times on CNN about three years ago (back when I used to watch that channel because of Lou Dobbs) either a commercial or some sort of sponsor of a brief programming segment (because I never saw any name or group associated with it) that had in large font at the top of the screen that said "Get Used To It" and then showed pictures of interracial couples with children, the first one, of course, being BM/WF with their 2-3 children and then the next one being WM/AF with a couple of kids, etc. Cultural Marxist conditioning at it's finest as I could find no originating source behind it.

I agree with you Don that the BM/WF is mostly due to social engineering while the WM/AF is more organic...their sheer numbers forcing recognition by the same social engineers/PTB.