FOX commentators

Merauder30

Just wached the halftime show of the vikes-jets game.. They were going through the highlights of other preseason games and kurt menafee(sp?) said about thw falcons game.. And Joey Harrington playing like Joey harringotn.. Because he threw one pick.. Sorry he is nto hanging and drowning dogs like afflete Vick.. He also starts going wild when they show Vince Young coming out the tunel of the Titans preseason game.. FYI Young 3-13 36 yards.. Hmm no comment for the next annointed Black qb god.. disgusts me

Bear Backer

Mentor
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman also did a pretty good job of slobbering over Tarvaris Jackson even though he was 2/4 for 12 yards in the Vikings/Jets game. They also slobbered over Adrian Peterson and Brad Smith(even calling Smith a coaches dream). Now granted Peterson did have a good game, but you would have thought that these two had a man crush on him as giddy and giggly as they were about him. They sounded like they wanted to steal a kiss from him.

Edited by: Bear Backer

hedgehog

Mentor
Merauder30 said:
Just wached the halftime show of the vikes-jets game.. They were going through the highlights of other preseason games and kurt menafee(sp?) said about thw falcons game.. And Joey Harrington playing like Joey harringotn.. Because he threw one pick.. Sorry he is nto hanging and drowning dogs like afflete Vick.. He also starts going wild when they show Vince Young coming out the tunel of the Titans preseason game.. FYI Young 3-13 36 yards.. Hmm no comment for the next annointed Black qb god.. disgusts me

I noticed that as well, he made a comment about how good Young was and how horrible Harrington was. The camera then panned out and you could see all four of the commentators head to toe, and that knuclehead was not wearing socks. Suit and tie, dress shoes and no socks. Is this the new fad in the "community"?

referendum

Mentor
The great thing about when the football establishment starts slobering over the NGBQ (next great black quarterback), is that even marginally intelligent football fans can start to figure something isn't right, when week after week they see inept performances by these guys.

LabMan

Mentor
The Fox baseball announcers are just as bad,directv offers a baseball package showing 60 games per week,and Latin and Black players are adored while solid White players are mostly ignored.Every channel shown is Fox sports,so we know what to expect.

J.B. Cash has pointed out that they must toe the company line,or they will be replaced.It would be interesting to know if they realize that they are minimizing their own sons and grand sons futures.College and pro football announcers also never stray from the globalist agenda.

cleverone

I heard Fox Sports on the radio after the Titans game and the commentator (?) said that "Vince Young is still not a good passer". I almost drove off the road. Of course, he did complement his running ability.

No word on the status of this man's job for next week, as he apparently did not get the "praise all black QBs" memo before the broadcast.

Do you think Jeff Fisher really sleeps at night knowing they could have had local college stand-out Jay Cutler???Edited by: cleverone