Football Recruiting Sites

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I was just schlepping around Rivals and noted of the top 50 high school prospects in the country, only THREE are white. And they are all offensive linemen (# 10, 41 and 47, I think). Considering that the majority (by a wide margin) of high school players are white, it's BAD. They could take the top "affletic prospect" from each position,put them all on the same team and I'll guarantee you that a "lily white" team like Saint Whatever (you pick 'em) would blow them out.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Football Dad, i have seen Tough J constantly break down the injustices of these bullsh*t sites! Im sure he will copy and paste one of his breakdwons for the new comer
smiley1.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That is a topic that has come up many times on this site.  It doesn't surprise us at all.  White players, no matte,r how talented are rarely ever listed on Rivals anymore except for o-line men and quarterbacks.  Record setting white rb aren't even listed in the top 100 for their position.  

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FBD, Rivals & Scout are hardcore pro-caste services. They loooove overrating the "affletes" & they're fudged stats. New CF member "WickedGame" added a post about how Fair Grove HS, MO TB/LB Caleb Schaffitzel isn't even rated despite setting the MO state record for all-time TDs (133), being All-State, All-Conf, being 6-0, 205 & running a 4.5 40, etc. Another example of a White HS player shafted due to the wrong skin color!

Schaffitzel Sets MO HS TD Record, Yet Still Isn't Ranked by Rivals!

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
A record setting white tailback, usually won't even be ranked in the top 1500 prospects WA33 (Cory McCaffrey and numerous others). McGuffie and Brandon Wegher weren't even ranked in the top 250. These sites do more to cause racism to both whites and blacks and make different races resent each other than anything else on the web. The people who work for Rivals are either completely "nuts" or they literally have no soul. It is probably a bit of both. I mean they are rooting for the complete extinction of all races except blacks in athletics. A guy like Tom Lemming or Draftdaddy should step up to the plate and grow one vertebrae in their spines and call them out for the utter racists they really are. I think Bronco Mendenhall (coach of BYU) already has stated as such numerous times. "Scout" Jeremy Crabtree still works for Rivals and admitted that "stereotyping" goes on..that evil weasel.

Btw, I think there is still only one white in Rivals top 100 WRs. FBS coaches currently think about 20% of starting WRs should be white- and many of these white WRs have become team or conference record breakers- like Eric Decker etc. Rivals is cut and dry racist extremism. Rivals is apparently 20x more racist than the already racist FBS!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Is it about 20 percent or 25 percent of FBS receivers that are white?  I think someone said 25 but it could be 20.  Kevin Curtis had to take the hard route as a walk on.  Even Hass was a walk on because of his supposed lack of speed even though he runs a 4.6 flat.  In NCAA football I am sure that is the average for receivers.  

This upcoming draft looks really good with Decker, McGaha, Shipley, White, and Cooper coming out.  2011 doesn't look so great.  The only white receiver ranked highly in that class is Greg Salas.  Ryan Whalen also has a chance of being drafted.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the bottom line is 20-25% of WRs who play in the FBS are white, but Rivals wants to make it 1% if you look at their lists. Tom Lemming, instead of keeping his recruiting lists on pace with the FBS, has chickened out the last two years- and his "recruiting" is becoming darker for Max Preps. Tom Lemming is a Lemming! I guess he is too chicken to have a recruiting list that contrasts from Caucasian Rivals even though Rivals is rooting for the extinction of white football players!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Is it about 20 percent or 25 percent of FBS receivers that are white?  I think someone said 25 but it could be 20.  Kevin Curtis had to take the hard route as a walk on.  Even Hass was a walk on because of his supposed lack of speed even though he runs a 4.6 flat.  In NCAA football I am sure that is the average for receivers.  

This upcoming draft looks really good with Decker, McGaha, Shipley, White, and Cooper coming out.  2011 doesn't look so great.  The only white receiver ranked highly in that class is Greg Salas.  Ryan Whalen also has a chance of being drafted.

WA33, for the class of 2011..UGA WR Kris Durham will be back from (season-ending injury). He'll be the #2 WR (next to AJ Green), and should get some decent reps. At 6'5, 200, he needs about 10-15+ lbs of muscle, but has good speed & hands. If Green somehow gets hurt, I can see Kris becoming the #1 WR. He should have a chance of being drafted as well.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just for yucks, I posted the following question on Yahoo Answers to see what I would get: "Why isn't a running back like Caleb Schaffitzel, the MO TD record holder, 6' 205, 4.5 40 listed on Rivals?"

As I expected, here is the first answer that I got from someone who doubtless is a DWF with their head in the sand: "I don't think it's racism, it's a lot more probable that he's not a ranked player because he plays for Fair Grove. Football players in KS and MO - no matter how good they are - tend not to get any recognition unless they're playing in places like St. Louis, Kansas City or Wichita."

Of course, Fair Grove is the 7th rankedteam in the state, and plays primarily Springfield-area schools.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
whiteathlete33 said:

WA33, for the class of 2011..UGA WR Kris Durham will be back from (season-ending injury). He'll be the #2 WR (next to AJ Green), and should get some decent reps. At 6'5, 200, he needs about 10-15+ lbs of muscle, but has good speed & hands. If Green somehow gets hurt, I can see Kris becoming the #1 WR. He should have a chance of being drafted as well.

Wow I wasn't aware of Durham.  So it looks like him and Salas will be the top receivers for 2011.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WA33, he definitely has the potential and skill to be a top WR, but plays for the caste-esque UGA Dawgs, so there's always a chance he gets shafted on reps. I suspect he comes back strong & captures the #2 WR slot next to AJ Green. He's a North GA boy like me, so I'm hoping he tears it up!
smiley2.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Just for yucks, I posted the following question on Yahoo Answers to see what I would get: "Why isn't a running back like Caleb Schaffitzel, the MO TD record holder, 6' 205, 4.5 40 listed on Rivals?"
<div> </div>
<div>As I expected, here is the first answer that I got from someone who doubtless is a DWF with their head in the sand:"I don't think it's racism, it's a lot more probable that he's not a ranked player because he plays for Fair Grove. Football players in KS and MO - no matter how good they are - tend not to get any recognition unless they're playing in places like St. Louis, Kansas City or Wichita."</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Of course, Fair Grove is the 7th ranked team in the state, and plays primarily Springfield-area schools.</div>

I wouldn't be surprised if some Rivals "representative" was monitoring the Yahoo answers section- since Rivals is Yahooligan owned. I have thought about e-mailing CaucasianRivals given contract email address- letting them know their bias is so obvious it could backfire on them. I suspect however, they've gotten some emails like that before and simply don't care.

There is an extreme United Negro College Fund scholarship agenda with that site. Their site is "far" blacker than even the NFL at every position. White H.S football players who break records from white states with good measurables often "aren't even ranked" in the database (Cory McCaffrey and others). It is so obvious that "even a caveman" should be able to contemplate something is fishy. Emailing them would do no good, b/c all they have is hate toward white athletes in their hearts. And that includes the "weasel" "scout" Jeremy Crabtree who admitted that Stereotyping was the contributing factor on keeping McGuffie off the Rivals 100 and keeping Burkhead out of the top 50 players in the country. Burkhead barely made the Rivals' 250 and McGuffie just missed that cut, along with Wegher.