Floyd Mayweather vs. Ricky Hatton

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
remark22 said:
Any updates on the fight??

It hasn't started yet, they're still on the undercard.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What's up with Mayweather? Take a look at these pics. Mayweather looks like he thinks he just bought Hatton for a carton of cigarettes or something:

HATTON-MAYWEATHER-weigh2.jpg

HATTON-MAYWEATHER-weigh.jpg

forty-four

Guru
werewolf,

I don't know how it compares, but I've got nice quality. I triedlievfooty first and it looks good. Now I just need to stay awake!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I switched to LiveFooty. There is a short delay, but being able to hear the English is worth it. Lets get it on!

G

I haven't been able to get Footy working, so I'm back to Romanian. Colonel, it's a bonus for me not to have to listen to the idiot American boxing commentators.

If they mess with Hatton, like some phony decision or referee action or something, I hope all those crazy British boxing hooligans burn the place down!

But I predict a knockout by Hatton in round six.

ww

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, not being someone who watches a lot of boxing, I guess I don't mind the announcers too much. I think Footy's picture is better too, although it is skipping more. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

remark22

I couldnt get any of the feeds to work because my computer is old as the day is long. Which is just as good because I'm struggling to finish a paper due on Monday. I've resorted to updating this page every five minutes or so.

G

THE FIX IS IN WITH THE REFEREE!!! He won't let Hatton fight in close!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Looks like they're letting them fight in close now, second round. I was thinking the same thing.

Mayweather is bending over at the waist every time Hatton comes in. The ref didn't warn him about til the last minute of the second round. He is also scraping Hatton with the laces across the face, and hit him at least once in the back of the head.

No way to guess how the judges will see this fight, even if they are honest.

cjay

my feed just conked out, but midway through the third round, mayweather is just backing up the whole time and holding when hatton catches him. no one has landed any big punches.

G

This crooked referee is doing his best to f**k up a great fight.

G

The ref's on the payroll and he's making it too f**king obvious!!!

Iron

Guru
Bastard referee just deducted a point from Hatton.This referee just flat out awful.Hatton needs a knockout now as he's three rounds down by my reckoning with that deduction.

cjay

okay, the 6th round just ended and mayweather is evading and landing the occaisional jab. both fighters land some shots inside before the ref breaks them up, but no real damage.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Round 8 - Mayweather is putting a beating on Hatton.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hatton just took a few good shots in the 8th. I'm afraid if he doesn't end it soon, he'll lose the decision. The ref is horrible too. Mayweather played defense the first 7 rounds.

Kaptain

Master
Teddy Atlas has given nearly every round to Mayweather. How accurate is this? He says the same thing nearly every round - close round, Mayweather landing the cleaner punches.

cjay

well mayweather has really pulled ahead in the 8th, he landed a lot of good shots and has hatton hurt. hatton is firing back, but missing. mayweather is too slippery.

Kaptain

Master
Harold leterman had the fight even going into the eigth round??? How could there be such a disparity?