First post

Searcher

Greetings Gentleman,

This is my first post, I discovered this site a few months back but have not worked up the courage to post. I have been aware of the "caste system" in sports and the mass media for about 10 years now, but always thought I was the only one who noticed. It never made sense to me that the nearly all white football team at my HS would routinely dominate Black majority schools, yet there weren't any white HB's in the NFL. Its nice to see there are a few other enlightened folks out there.
I am not sure if I agree with alot of peoples views on here as far as intelletual superiority and inferiority of different races. From my experience I beleive people are just people. However, I do beleive that white European "culture" is far superior to black, Hispanic and Asian culture. I know its not news to anyone reading this forum, but there seems to be an organized campaign out there to feminize and demonize the white male, and frankly I'm sick of it. I am not weak and I will not go quietly into the night.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football Searcher! That's a pretty cool screen name. Yes, the anti-white campaign is well organized and we need all the help we can to get information out about the discrimination that white athletes face.

LabMan

Mentor
Searcher,
For much more on the feminization and demonization of the White male,please see,www.anu.org.and,welcome!
Labman

guest301

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football Searcher and I agree with your post 100%. Glad you are not going out quietly into the night, because that's largely our problem. Most of us are quietly accepting our demise as a culture, race and nation.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the board. It's good to know there are some younger fellows out there who get it. Hope you guys are able to do a better job then what has been done by my generation.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Searcher, welcome aboard. There are some very informative and entertaining posts/forums on Caste Football. Also, this is a solid group of anti-Caste System warriors here!
smiley1.gif

cslewis1

Guru
Searcher, hate to say it my man, but this website is addictive. Now you're here AND posting, you'll be a guru in no time. Mark my words.