Everyone Enjoy this

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Awesome!!
smiley32.gif

I'm not even a metal fan but I'm gonna buy an album, just because of that speech. Thanks for posting.
smiley20.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I had read that Phillip Anselmo had made pro-white comments on-stage but that was the first time I've seen evidence as the media seemed to hush it up. He's probably pretty drunk, as he apparently almost always was, but hey he said it.

Pantera was a kick-ass band during the hey-day of hip hop, too bad they broke up.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
His message was very powerful. If more whites would stand up for themselves we wouldn't have to deal with all this crap people are pushing our way.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Shogun, Pantera also hail from Texas, you might enjoy their single "Cowboys from Hell"Edited by: remark22

Pantera is from Texas but Phil is from New Orleans, well right outside of New Orleans, and pro White views are held by many in this area. Funny how being forced to live in a very "diverse" area and go to school where you are close to being a minority changes a persons attitude. My wife from a suburb in Colorado did not like some of my pro White views (although she agreed that we should be proud of our European heritage, I guess its just that word pro White that gets people upset) and some of my comments on race at first, until she moved here, and then she was like "ohhh".

What exactly did he say this time? the video was taken down. He is a cool dude but can be a dick when he is drunk. I personally liked EYEHATEGOD better growing up but Pantera was good too. The only part that dislike is that he was a heroin addict, its plagued many of the metalheads here. At least they aren't stupid enough to believe that if you just snort it you won't become addicted (a common belief in the ghetto) Too many Whites strung out, methadone only digs you into a deeper hole. I reccomend they all try to detox on suboxone, I think its a miracle drug for opioid addicts (not only is heroin a problem, pain pills which work the same way as heroin is a big problem here as well).

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
What exactly did he say this time? the video was taken down.
I posted a working link in the post above yours.

He is a cool dude but can be a dick when he is drunk. The only part that dislike is that he was a heroin addict, its plagued many of the metalheads here.
Anselmo kicked the heroin habit some years ago.

He seems like a nice guy online, highly intelligent and knowledgeable about the sport of boxing. The idiot wigger mod on boxingscene banned him for nothing more than defending the Klitschkos.

Last edited: