Ethnic Cleansing 2006

hedgehog

Mentor
Michael Robinson who played quarterback in college was given 26 carries in pre-season as a running back. Lumsden in two years of pre-season, touched the ball-around 5 times or so? The fact they wont even let these guys have a chance is the most disturbing part. About two weeks ago there was a write up in the express (a condensed version of the Washington post) about Jessie Lumsden. It said he was turning coaches heads with the burst of speed he has coming through the line. I guess in some sort of sick way I thought he was going to make the team. Then reality struck when they brought in T.J Duckett.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The test to determine whether a particular act is discriminatory against white people is to consider what would be the outcome were the color roles reversed. If an NFL team consistently cut black players, year after year, who were the best at their respective positions in college, but kept white players of considerably less talent in their place, that team would face lawsuits based on racial discrimination. Coaches and GM's would be fined, and fired, and some new 'test' would be devised to determine which player is actually the best at a given position.

The case of Haas, Lyman, and Horn in New Orleans this year is the most egregious and glaring example that comes to mind, considering the level of talent kept on the Saint's roster in their place.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just found out that David Anderson was cut from the Texans after having a great game this week.Anderson and Hass were 2 of the top 5 college recievers in the country over the last couple of years.They can't even get a fair chance.They rarely played Anderson just like Hass just sat there.How the hell can you earn a spot on a roster if they don't play you?Look at what these kids did in college.Give me a flipping break.The only bright spot is that the Texans are probably going to keep him on the practice roster or so they say.We will see.

The other crappy thing is how long they have to wait to even try and get a chance if at all.Look at how long John Standeford is waiting to try and get his chance.These kids lose the best years of their lives.Just ask Kevin Curtis who is still waiting to be a top two receiver as he sits behind old men who he out produces the majority of the time.Edited by: white lightning

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chase Lyman was signed to the Saints practice squad but not Mike Hass. Maybe they still have places to fill, but at any rate it looks like Hass as of now is without a team and unwanted. He'll probably sign with someone eventually and we may see him playing (and starring) for an NFL Europe team. But a lot of white receivers star in NFL Europe and where does it get them as far as the NFL? Nowhere.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
according to Draft Daddy, the Colts signed defensive end Ryan LaCasse today. check out their comment, it's as if they know why this happens but are afraid to say so...

DD.com comment: Colts covet speed at defensive end and LaCasse, a former high school track star, has that. Ran a blistering 4.54 40 at the last Combine at 256 pounds. Amazing to think a player that worked out as well as LaCasse did, and played so well in 2005, would last deep into round 7 last April.

even with the caste system how do the 'Aints not keep Mike Hass? i wanna hit somebody...
smiley18.gif

also, look at what Draft Daddy said about the Packers, who for some reason let Boerigter go...
smiley5.gif

The Green Bay Packers might scour other teams' trash for treasures -- wide receiver still a major soft spot.Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

backrow

Hall of Famer
i have the quiet hope that we will see Hass, Fox and maybe even Lumsden in NFL this season... very small chance of that (Hass would have the best shot here) but that would give us a little something to cheer for

LabMan

Mentor
Maybe the answer is to get in touch with players like Haas,through their agents,lead them to this site to let them know how much backing they do have.

Until then,boycott,boycott,boycott.....College football,college and pro basketball,and pro football! Are you strong enough to do it?Baseball is no better,with most teams going latin!These are teams that play in American cities and most fans are White!

Not only are we allowing ourselves to lose our sports teams,but we are allowing the elite to change the racial makeup of every American city.If we can't do it for ourselves,think of what our kids and grandkids will face! Strangers in their own homeland!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
A boycott by a small amount of people would not do much to change the tactics of the NFL. I do recommend boycotts for people with children, especially boys. Don't hook them on the game when they are young and they won't have any reason to follow or support it when they get older.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
A boycott by a small amount of people would not do much to change the tactics of the NFL. I do recommend boycotts for people with children, especially boys. Don't hook them on the game when they are young and they won't have any reason to follow or support it when they get older.

Not watching the game on television isn't going to hurt the NFL, unless you're one of the Nielsens. At best you're saving yourself some anger and the melancholy blues. Obviously, don't buy a ticket and go to a live game. But a boycott of products advertised during the games, and of official NFL licensed products, if large enough, would send a message. But at only a few thousand (hundred? lol) of us, they won't even notice. It might make you personally feel better, though.
smiley5.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
How do we boycott the NFL? They only way they will feel the pinch at all is if season tickets are cancelled. How many of us are season ticket holders? Many teams have a waiting list for season tickets anyway.

If we don't watch games on television, how does that affect the NFL? It doesn't.

I think Jimmy Chitwood and jaxvid are right about staying in the battle. If we don't engage the foe who will? Informing and educating as many people as possible about the Caste System is an infinitely better way of fighting back than not watching the games. The number of white football players who have been treated unfairly is large; throw in their family and friends who are aware of it (like thesection of fansat the Broncos-Lions exhibition game who were holding signs saying "Kircus was never given a chance") and we're talking about an even larger group. Throw in the people like us who see it and understand it without actually experiencing it, and we have to believe that sooner or later the Caste System will be challenged and defeated. That soundsmuch more productiveto me than disengaging in despair from an unfair system.

C Darwin

Mentor
You don't have to boycott the NFL, just the products that the NFL endorses.
Off the net:

The National Football League and the Coors Brewing Company announced on September 6 that Coors will continue to be the "official" beer of football. The brewing company, which is now owned by the Canadian-American conglomerate Miller-Coors Brewing, will have its pigskin privileges extended through 2010. Coors edged out other major beer competitors Budweiser and Miller, both of which were vying for the coveted spot. The company, which already has outdoorsy connotations due to its Colorado roots, which will only be strengthened by the continued NFL partnership. We got this information via Forbes.com, and the main reason we covered it is because of the last line of the article, which we've quoted below, where they outline Coors's products; "Coors Brewing Company's U.S. brands include Coors Light, Aspen Edge, and for a bit of international flair, Killian's Irish Red and Molson Canadian. And if anyone cares, it also makes Zima.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Whaaaaaaaat?? ZIMA?? I can't drink Zima if I participate in this boycott?

No way! I'm out!

smiley36.gif

Well, that's two beer companies down the tubes: Coors and the NFL, and Miller and their backing of illegal immigrants.

Anheuser-Busch?

At least the name is German.
smiley5.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
No Molson? That'll be tough.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Product boycotts to be effective need at a minimum hundreds of thousands of committed people who actually follow through for a sustained period of time. If Caste Football gets to the point where we have even tens of thousands of committed supporters, we'll build our own powerful media alternative to the Caste System, and also take on the Caste System in court. That's a much better tactic thantrying to getCoors drinkers to switch to Budweiser.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
That's a much better tactic than trying to get Coors drinkers to switch to Budweiser.

At least I'm finally getting a good laugh out of this stuff. Edited by: White Shogun

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Product boycotts to be effective need at a minimum hundreds of thousands of committed people who actually follow through for a sustained period of time.  If Caste Football gets to the point where we have even tens of thousands of committed supporters, we'll build our own powerful media alternative to the Caste System, and also take on the Caste System in court.  That's a much better tactic than trying to get Coors drinkers to switch to Budweiser.
smiley36.gif

And more realistic too!

C Darwin

Mentor
Let me know when I can tune my radio into WCFB Radio, broadcasting at 5 Mhz from Iron City, PA.

Until then, Whazaaaaap!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don,
Ever thought of doing a podcast?

The only thing that upsets NFL teams is, as Don says, if large numbers of season tickets are cancelled. This would have to include half-empty (or more) stadiums.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Shogun said:
Don,
Ever thought of doing a podcast?

I don't know what they are. I do remember pods from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (1956) and its worthy 1979 remake, but I think you're talking about something else.
smiley36.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
sport historian said:
The only thing that upsets NFL teams is, as Don says, if large numbers of season tickets are cancelled. This would have to include half-empty (or more) stadiums.

Yeah, cooperate sponsors, advertisers, and TV ratings mean nothing.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
White Shogun said:
Don, Ever thought of doing a podcast?

I don't know what they are. I do remember pods from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (1956) and its worthy 1979 remake, but I think you're talking about something else.
smiley36.gif

Check your PM's, Don.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Any qualified person who posts here can do a podcast, or maybe a show on Stormfront. My problem is time, not only the time to do a show but the time to prepare for it. Until I know there will be a nice-sized audience listening, there's too many other things I'm involved in to commit to any type of broadcast. What I need is to delegate some of what I do myself to others rather than taking on new projects. I don't mean Caste Football but other things that demand my time and energy and that have to be done without letup.

What Caste Football needs is to develop substantial revenue streams, if we're serious about ever being more than a website and board.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
John Madsen out of Utah made the Raiders roster as a free agent rookie. He's a 6-5 wide receiver but according to Draft Daddy it's not clear yet whether Oakland plans to use him as a receiver or tight end.