Dropped Pass Stats

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I would like to see a new stat for the 2007 NFL year. Somethig along the lines of of dropped pass per game log. For the bruthas it may be called the T.O. Dropa-Gangsta Rater, or the Roy Williams Slick, Chicken Finger Meter. Perhaps you gentlemen may come up with better tags for this proposed list.Edited by: WHITE NOISE

WHITE NOISE said:
I would like to see a new stat for the 2007 NFL year. Somethig along the lines of of dropped pass per game log. For the bruthas it may be called the T.O. Dropa-Gansta Rata, or the Roy Williams Slick, Chicken Finger Meter. Perhaps you gentlemen may come up with better tags for this proposed list.

Personally, I refer to Roy Williams as "Mr. Butterfingers Himself". I think its appropriate.Edited by: Ground Fighter

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Baseball has its "Mendoza Line," named after the famously weak-hitting former shortstop. Maybe football can have a"Doug Gabriel Line," named after the well-traveled receiver who catches less than half the passes thrown to him. Or the "Reche Caldwell Line," for "professional" receivers continually unable tohandle five yard lobs when they're wide open. Or there could be the "Slimy Arms Receiver of the Year" award, in which the winner would have his trophy personally presented to him each year by Cris Collinsworth. The possibilities are endless.

backrow

Hall of Famer
no way we'll have this stat, because upon seeing the numbers that make most black WRS bad people just might start questioning their abilities...

whiteCB

Master
How about the "Quincy Line" named after the man himself, Quincy Morgan the all time dropped passes per game leader.