Drew Bledsoe

CountryBoy

Alright I have been thinking about this since Drew passed Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas in the all time passing yards list and will have a very good chance at passing Dan Fouts this year if not, then for sure next year. Along with the name of Vinny Testaverde.

Personally Drew Bledsoe is one of my favorite QB's of all time. He is a class act football player that puts up descent stats, and is one of those traditional old school QB's you know... Not very much speed but has amazing throwing power and is very accurate in the throwing.

So Iturned iton NFL tonight to hopefully hearthem... giveBledsoe thecongrats that hedeserves. But guess what it never happend! No we had to hear the sportscasters hype up Terrell"hotdogging it"Owens, Mike "I will never throw for 3,000 yards in a season" Vick. And Steve "Air" McNair. Last I knew McNair has only thrown for around 25,000 yards in his 11 year career.

Anyway I was disappointed that all these guys get the hype that they do not deserve.

I don't know if any of you care or many of you think that Drew may be washed up. But Congrats to Drew Bledsoe on a 40,000 year career and hopefully he will keep moving up in the record books.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the board CountryBoy.I couldn't agree with you more on Drew.He has always been a class act on and off the field.I believe he was close to taking the Pats to the Super Bowl but as you know,he got hurt and lost his job.He handled it about as good as could be expected.40,000 yards is outstanding.I hope he continues to play for a long time.