Donovan McNabb

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I was looking for similar website's like Caste Football, but only found
a barrage of site's claiming such injustices of blacks. It's so
amazing to read hypocritical articles like these link.
Talking about taboo's of black quarterbacks give me a break...
What about the runningback taboo? How do black's get away with
bringing up the race issue? Hmm.. has year's of white guilt gotten this
bad..that we can't even bring ourselves to talk about what kind of
injustice white players are recieving...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I couldn't agree more.That's why we are here and need to
educate as many people as possible.I have been here at
Caste since almost the beginning and have watched it
grow tremendously in the last year or so.We need to pass
out flyers,cards,and get the message out by word of
mouth.These kids deserve to play running back,cornerback,
wide receiver,etc.We need more white basketball and
baseball players.We want equality and to not be slotted
into certain positions due to our color of skin.It's
great to have you on board Bear-Arms!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think we'll be up to 100 by the middle of next month. Donovan McNabb ticks me off for several reasons, the foremost of which is him being overhyped. Rush was right about him and the league. He isn't that great. Secondly, He wears his 4 point chin strap with only 2 points buckled all the time. This drives me CRAZY! He and several others do it all the time, and it is so stupid to watch them bouncing around with every step. I have the solution-get a 2 point strap. I don't see where 4 point straps are needed for QB, K, and OL anyway. Has anyone else noticed this mostly black trend?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of overhyped, how about this absurdity currently running on ESPN's website.

ON THE RADAR

"David Garrard has three career NFL starts. Rohan Davey and J.T. O'Sullivan have none. Yet, when teams are searching for starting QBs for '06, they'll likely be hot commodities."

_____

Yeah, that's the ticket. I mean, when talking about quarterbacks who will be starting in the near future, who isn't putting David Garrard and the immortal Rohan Davey at the top of their list! Here's the rest of this comedy piece:

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasqua relli_len&id=2021162[/url]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Man, what a bunch of hooey! I've never heard of this guy Garrard and he's black so he must really suck! Presence in the huddle, who doesn't have a presence in a huddle, the question is, what kind of presence is it Len? You better believe he hasn't lived up to the hype by his on the field performances, you know why len, cause he's black and was over-rated by you guys from the start. It's just like Rush said, the press is desirous of seeing a black QB do well, and to that end, they will do anything to see it through including putting up zero's like this guy.
Rohan Davie is as big a joke as Garrard. He is the product of the LSU Caste System that hated Josh Booty and Matt Mauck. The only reason he is where he is is his skin tone and a willing accomplice in the media who said he is much better than he really is.

IceSpeed

Guru
Rohan Davey is one of the worst quarterbacks in the
NFL. His entire fanbase supports him solely because of a few good
games in Europe and his fatness. It is kind of funny. In
preseason he always shows up looking like a balloon. Bellichick
makes him wear a lineman's number. I doubt he will be in the NFL
next year. Unless, the NAACP wants more "diversity" or
affirmative action gets him a job.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Byron Leftwich is not the typical black quarterback he is rather slow,
and throws the ball kind of odd if you ask me. I been to the Jaguars
board, and the fans don't seem to like Garrard as much as they hyped
him up in that article. Seeing Shaun King and Kordel Stewart still in
this league is amazing. I don't want to sound bad or anything, but do
you think the reason less white players stick around is because of
their achievements in college? They have something more to fall back
on, like Craig Krenzel who's major was Molecular Genetics.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bear Arms, that's definitely a possibility, or maybe they don't want to risk getting hurt late in their careers, or either they want to go out while they are still very good. I guess it could be a myriad of reasons why, including the Caste System.

Bart

Hall of Famer
It makes sense having a black second or third string quarterback on the roster. First of all, many teams can go througha season without ever having to rely on the third stringer. Secondly, some teams like the Packers who play Favre just about every down rarely even need the second string man. The final and best reason in my opinion is thatteams gain huge affirmative action bragging rights.In acquiring a player such as Akili Smith they demonstrate to the NFLdiversity police and media critics howcompliant they areby creating a spot for the coveted black QB. The anti - white press lauds their choice and the team knows the third stringer can't cause too much harm as he will probably never play a down except for pre season games where he is featured. Say good bye to the NFL youjourneyman white quarterbacks, you are going the way of the dinosauer.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I get your point, Bear-arms, but usually the race-police/Caste System groupies aren't satisfied that easily. They will try as hard as they can to start as many black QB's as possible, and will eventually succeed if something doesn't change.

okra63

Guru
Byron Lefwitch is a good quarterback. He is no Steve Young or nothing like that. White quarterbacks do have more to live on after football due to their educational achievements in college.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
How many times have you watched Leftwich play okra63? I would have to say that he is marginal to adequate at best, but good he is not. Over-rated he is. I guess, like a president that I despise, it depends on what the definition of good is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's too early to tell whether Leftwich is going to be a top NFL quarterback or not. There are some young white QBs struggling as well, such as David Carr and Joey Harrington. Leftwich has had some good moments. Other than Jimmy Smith, he's had no quality receivers or tight ends to throw to.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah Don, I guess your right. He has only been in the league a short while. I think if he stays where he is he won't be very good. I know he can throw the ball a country mile, but it remains to be seen how he will prove himself over the next couple of seasons. Harrington has been a disappointment, no doubt. It seems all the hype about him hasn't panned out yet. Same way with Carr. I know that many times college success does not predict NFL success. Just look at Danny Wurfell(spelling).