DeSantis heads to Israel

icsept

Master
Of course. He and Trump can compete to see who can hump the wailing wall the hardest.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I look forward to the day when more people start questioning why every presidential candidate has to travel to israel. It's absolutely infuriating and insane.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m sure by now we’ve all seen the meme with our last 4 presidents humping the wall… Democrat or Republican, doesn’t matter they serve the same master.

Flint

Mentor
Apart from the obvious politic involved and the power relationship, in regards to visiting the "wall", Why would a devout Christian go to such lengths to celebrate another religion? I know the relation to Judaism and Christianity is strong. No one expects someone to go to Japan and dress in a kimona and light incense at a Shinto temple. It seems phony and patronizing. I'm sure the Jews insist on it as a method of humiliation but it still seems distasteful for grown men to act out this charade unquestioningly. I guess the chance to rake in billions of jew money for a campaign overrides any personal integrity.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Apart from the obvious politic involved and the power relationship, in regards to visiting the "wall", Why would a devout Christian go to such lengths to celebrate another religion? I know the relation to Judaism and Christianity is strong. No one expects someone to go to Japan and dress in a kimona and light incense at a Shinto temple. It seems phony and patronizing. I'm sure the Jews insist on it as a method of humiliation but it still seems distasteful for grown men to act out this charade unquestioningly. I guess the chance to rake in billions of jew money for a campaign overrides any personal integrity.
Great post. As a Christian I would never pose at the Wall with a liar's little hat but of course I could never make it up the political ladder. I'd be Dele Plazaed long before that point. It is disgusting beyond words how each and every genuflexing politician does this.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
He’s been an excellent governor but this does go to show if he goes to Washington he knows who will butter his bread.

Vote harder! Yeah democracy!

jphoss

Mentor
I’m hoping he does this bc he’s still of the mind that republican voters care about israel when most who aren’t boomers don’t give a ****. He’s certainly my choice over trump but not holding my breath he’s going to make any fundamental changes to america’s decline

I guess Desantis is the best of all the owned politicians. What, you think they'd ever get far without that fealty oath? He needs to just have a yarmulke with a propeller permanently sewed to his head.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I was at a trump rally in Florida. The last one prior to the election. This was before I gave up all hope that voting was meaningful.

At this rally of course trump told people what they wanted to hear but he also talked about Israel and someone shouted out “**** them, who cares” and frankly that got a better response from the crowd.

Still these guys know who butters their bread. They don’t care about any of us. There is no voting our way out of this. There is only being ready physically and financially for when the collapse occurs.

Phall

Master
n3z7Gwt.png