Definitely a Difference

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's Frank Rizzo and his Gerry Cooney obsession, except this time pretending to be a stupid, illiterate girl instead of a stupid, semi-literate guy. Just how often do you watch the Cooney video? Do you type one-handed while you watch it? And best of luck with your nut-crunching experiments.

Gary

Mentor
Hey punknuts you back again!How did you like what Wlad did to your boy Brock!We got loads of Russian fighters coming so tell the black boys don't chicken out just yet!!

Zrazys

What gives this person's post away as false is that the guys he/she supposedly trains with are not wearing protective cups. Every man in the striking sports wears one. If they didn't, they'd quickly start once they were struck there. In my experience, some BJJ guys didn't wear them due to having a hard plastic cup between their legs that prevented them from doing their guard. With the new models featuring softer sides, that doesn't seem to be a problem.

I once sparred with a black fellow and, I was clearly outclassed in the boxing dept. I Where I outclassed him was in grappling. I made three good takedowns after we got into a clinch. All of them resulted with me being in side mount, or top mount. What was the difference? He grew up fighting with his fists, which gave him the advantage. He was also tall and, lean, with good reach and, fast reflexes. I wasn't as fast, or as tall, but I had over 10 years experience in folkstyle wrestling and, 3 years of BJJ. I probably was a better grappler than he was a striker.

freedom1

Mentor
Yeah, there are differences. I've noticed that when I kick snotty mouthed white girls in the face, their noses break easier than when I do it to black girls.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
patriot said:
do you have any clips from something less then 20 years agos.

Feel free to dig out your own clips on Youtube. I'm sure there are a few more recent clips posted there that will suit you.

Bunnyman

Guru
Do you guys remember how Andrew Golota made Riddick Bowe cry like a baby when he hit him low in their 1996 fights (Bowe fought dirty as well but Golota didn't whine and cry like a baby)? Remember how the black racists in the audience started attacking Golota and how the Poles in the audinece fought back and beat up the black racists? Great night that made me proud to be part Polish.

cutty

Guru
Troll,

you and all women should know this: The "don't hit girls" rules no longer apply after you've kicked, or attempted to kick a man in the spaldings. In fact, I think I'll introduce it to Miller Lite as a man law.

cutty said:
Troll,

you and all women should know this:  The "don't hit girls" rules no longer apply after you've kicked, or attempted to kick a man in the spaldings.  In fact, I think I'll introduce it to Miller Lite as a man law.

I couldn't agree more. I honestly believe that the whole "YOU CAN NEVER HIT A WOMAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" rule, was just implemented as another attempt to emascualte White men. I am in no way advocating wife-beating, but come on, you have to draw the line somewhere. If she's attacking you non-stop, and kicking you in the gooch, you can't just stand there and be like, "Just turn my back and ignore it".

I saw a woman going "buck wild" on a guy outside a bar in Hoboken, NJ. And believe me, this "woman" was at least a good 225-250 lbs, and she was bigger than he was too. She was punching, kicking, spitting, biting, you-name-it she did it. I heard swear-words coming out of this girls mouth that I didn't even know were invented yet. All the guy did was keep turning his back and walking away. No one tried to help him, or stop her, they just stood there and watched like idiots. I would have helped but I was in a car, stopped at a red light, and I wasn't the driver so it wasn't my call.

As for me, here's my own little rule:

If you kick me in the scallions, I don't care WHO or WHAT you are...but you better be somewhere else when I get up. lol.Edited by: Ground Fighter