Definitely a Difference

G

this is a hella goofy site. It's kinda interesting though.

i had to tell you guys, as a girl i have noticed a real kinda difference between white guys and black guys. you probably won't like it.

i grew up a tomboy and right away my Mom told me when I was little how to defend myself against boys. You know what i'm talking about. I was hell on boys. a real terror back in elementary.

but I guess i kinda liked being the tuff chick or whatever, cuz i got into martial arts, and now i'm in competitive martial arts. I go against girls of course, but i usually spar with the guys, and let me tell you, I long ago figured out their is a difference.

if you kick a white guy down "where it counts", he takes much longer to recover than if you do it to a black guy. I long ago noticed a difference and used to always wonder about it.

I recently read that white guys have slightly bigger testis. Maybe that is the reason?

p.s. by the way, guys, I know where of I speak. I've stood over enuff fallen down guys in the mama help me position to know there's a real difference. have you guys noticed anything? maybe not but if you do martial arts you might. especially if your female and its your best weapon you got!

pps I wanted to add on a bit to what i wrote earlier. this way, you know I know what i'm talking about when i say it. I am regionally ranked for my weight class. I could go state, this year, finally. so training is important. and like a lot of females i have found sparring with guys to be the best to get you ready for other females. all the guys there in our studio are my friends but i have found i much prefer working with a couple of the black guys who are there because if i accidentally hit them below the belt I know i can just wait a few minutes and then keep going, but i gotta be extra careful around the 3 other white guys i have sparred with because if i get them down there i'll be playing nursemaid for the rest of the afternoon i kid you not. and that doesn't help anybody, not me and especially not them.

I wish I was kiddingEdited by: JessicaKickstar

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a difference between how white girls and black girls reactafter being kicked in the vagina?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Regionally ranked female athlete who consistently, accidently kicks her male sparring partner in the balls?

Right.

I don't know if that says more about women martial artists in general or the region where you compete. Then again, it says a lot about your training partners, too. You keep kicking everybody in the balls and: a) they don't learn to defend kicks better, or b) learn to wear a cup.
smiley5.gif

Edited by: White Shogun

KG2422

Mentor
My dad once knocked out a lesbian who got lippy with him. I thought that was kinda harsh when I was a kid. I've changed my mind.
smiley36.gif

Triad

Mentor
White Shogun said:
You keep kicking everybody in the balls and: a) they don't learn to defend kicks better, or b) learn to wear a cup.
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif

There needs to be a Man Law about jessica's habit.

JessicaKickstar said:
this is a hella goofy site.
Welcome, judging by your first post, you should fit right in.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Triad

Bunnyman

Guru
The two boxers I remember who were hit low and could not continue are both blacks: Marlon Starling and Riddick Bowe. I don't think I've ever seen a white fighter not be able to continue after being nutted.

Maybe Jessica will be the first
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall said:
Is there a difference between how white girls and black girls react after being kicked in the vagina?

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Thats priceless. A kick in the gooch.

I had a really fat girl try an kick me in the nads in 8th grade once. No joke, she outweighed by a good 50 lbs. Well, she missed, and it didn't end well for her either.
smiley36.gif

Rule#1: I don't care if you're male, female, or martian ... if you go for my junk, its "on" like donkey kong.
smiley36.gif

Poacher

Mentor
Quick, somebody call Princeton! We've got a new category in which to study racial differences: Nut-shot recovery time! Ha...those damned white supremacists are in for it now. Muhahaha.

white tornado

Mentor
If you kicked me in the nuts you'd get KTFO!!!

Freedom

Mentor
Well, your observations don't make much sense. Part of the black supremacy myth is related to their supposed larger sex organs. So you say that whites have larger testis. By everyone's logic, wouldn't that make them superior athletes?

White_Savage

Mentor
Blacks are especially vulnerable to "Imaginary" strikes to the groin. They often require minutes of rest to get over them. Happens all the time when they are getting gutted by some White slugger who's good at body puncbing or when the fight just plain isn't going there way ...just look at Chuvalo's fights.

Oh, and if you want to talk about REAL racial differences between Blacks and Whites, it's in the OTHER head. The thicker skull and facial flesh of Blacks may protect them to some extent from blunt tramau to the head. This is possible because of a smaller brain. If Whites or Asians carried this much flesh and bone over their larger brains, their heads would become too unweildy, especially in infancy.

But oh no, that's a REAL, documented racial difference that isn't entirely flattering to blacks. We better just keep harping on how they are 1.5-2% faster over over a short sprint than your average White with the same training.

Sorry Sweetie but...

apparantly U haven't seen any episodes of MTV's "Jackass"...Where WHITE guys(Johnny Knoxville being most famous) are constantly showing extreme amounts of pain tolerance...Including many different types of shots to the nuts..Where dude will fall down, get up, & LAUGH it off.....

As someone who has been in many street fights (in my teens mostly) & who has also been involved in martial arts, I must say U have U're facts backwards...It's very well known that a black guy takes a shot down stairs & he'll bitch about it for weeks & many times won't even continue sparing even after a 15 minute break.....Can't tell U how many times I've been lowblowed in the ring or streets & threw up only to swallow my own throw up & continue fighting...Which besides the fact that it's quite obvious U're a troll but to me also makes it quite obvious U have 0 experience in martial arts or any type of contact fighting whatsoever...

G

guys, don't be haters, i don't do that to boys anymore, not unless they deserve it. that's on the street.

On the mat, it's different, if it happens, it happens. i have a background in muay thai before i got into this so i can't always hold back and guys are okay with that. at least these guys are. i did get my nose broken last year, that did not feel cool. next week I doinked Ross downstairs when i came back, he dropped like a giant rock i swear

the only other time I got Ross on purpose was to see something. i did it with my left foot, snap kick when he thought i stopped. it was only coo fun tho, only half speed, but he dropped that day and also stayed down the same. i for sure don't get Ross anymore, he needs ice and needs help and all that and I like doing it but not when it kills my entire session like always.

now, Hakim, I'm right-footed, and one time I totally whambang nailed him dead on, also snap kick in clinch, and Hakim was only down fo 2 minutes or so, then he wanted to kick my ass.

you do that to Ross, it's ice pack where's my Mommy time done for the day.

and Ross is white, Hakim is black and that's only 2 guys at my studio.

we go out, we hang out, we cool and we chill. i like having guy friends.

it is just interesting, i should be a scientist or something. think i found out black guys have the hot dogs, white guys have the meatballs, but it's cool, i just like competing and they're my friends so what

and p.s. by the way, you guys mentioned a cup. nobody wears them anymore not where I am. Last year a guy got ruptured when he got it caught outside and it pinched it or something i don't know. he went to the hospital, also white guy, and he never came back. guys're hella scared of that happening to them now, so then i gotta be careful, especial if its Ross or Mike, less if its Hakim or the other guy Doc, but it's coo I am careful irregardless, i'm a good girl, i am!

i am! i am! Fo shorEdited by: JessicaKickstar

I have to admit this troll's post is funny. Unintentionally so, but still funny. It's amazing the amount of spare time the 'antis' and Hillel House clods have. They march to their orders as the true believers they are. No doubt the troll is 'male'. By birth, anyway.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Colonel Callan

Bart

Hall of Famer
I havethe sneaking suspicion that Jessica has probably kicked the tar out of Tommy Morrison and Gerry Cooney somewhere along the way.

Triad

Mentor
Bart said:
I have the sneaking suspicion that Jessica has probably kicked the tar out of Tommy Morrison and Gerry Cooney somewhere along the way.
... and is probably a big Duane Bobick fan.

G

don't get all butthurt guys, cause you know I love y'all you guys, but the hella funniest thing happened this week i just forgot.

Ross and his buddies were getting all like butthurt on Hakim and Doc, and so they wanted to fight them and stuff, but then Hakim made a motion like he was all hurt in the man department, then he pointed right at Ross, meaning I guess if they fought he was gonna go for there, and Ross and his buddies totally backed down

it's hella weird to think i started it, i showed the difference to these guys just based on skin color

guys don't be hating on me please, just give m e a chance on this forum i just wanta be freinds withyall, coo?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don't you have a My Space account that needs updating or something? Edited by: White Shogun

G

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I got it! I sooo got it!

The last time I got Ross in his man department, it looked just like the last uppercut in this hella sick fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTNAgiu7-M

the way the announcers all go OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!! and the white guy's knees buckle and he's all hella bent over and froze, but he's too F'D up to even fall on his own, he's gotta wait for gravity to help him even go down, dude that's awesome

but then in this fight, I guess the big black guy didn't want to wait, so BOOM! he helps him out, one more punch and he hurries on down and he's out of it

when i do my matches at the studio against white guys, that's exactly what it looks like only lower, BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUH

Edited by: JessicaKickstar

Couple things I've always noticed that gross me out about black people...

#1...Their skin is very oily...They just feel gross & slimey...

#2...They smell bad....Not as bad as Arab people, but definitely the 2nd worse smelling people....I figure it's the chicken cause watermelon doesn't smell...Obese people of all color can smell bad but black people tend to smell like obese people even when there not obese...Just rank!!!

JessicaKickstar said:
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I got it! I sooo got it!

The last time I got Ross in his man department, it looked just like the last uppercut in this hella sick fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnTNAgiu7-M

the way the announcers all go OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  and the white guy's knees buckle and he's all hella bent over and froze, but he's too F'D up to even fall  on his own, he's gotta wait for gravity to help him even go down, dude that's awesome

but then in this fight, I guess the big black guy didn't want to wait, so BOOM! he helps him out, one more punch and he hurries on down and he's out of it

when i do my matches at the studio against white guys, that's exactly what it looks like only lower, BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUH

LOL...I don't know whether to laugh at you, or just plain feel sorry for you. Never-the-less, Whitey is running things now, whether it be MMA/UFC fighting or boxing. Being that you're the troll you are, and think that White men are weak, I comprised a little list for you. And, since you're such an expert on the subject of fighting, let me run these names by you and hear what you have to say:

Tye Fields
Mirko "Cro-Cop" Filipovic
Vitali Klitschko
Matt Vanda (newer Minnesota guy, very good fighter)
Matt Hughes
Chuck Liddell
Franz Botha
Cory Sanders
Fedor Emilienko
Rich Franklin
Forrest Griffin
Tim Slivia
Jeremy Horn
Lou Savarese
Phil Baroni(he's obnoxious, but still a good fighter)
Nicolai Valuev
Oleg Maskaev...

...the list goes on and on and on...

Had enough yet?I'll continue, just ask me and I'll keep going. Just let me put on my cup first...we do know you're a little "loose with the foot", and wouldn't want any accidents, now would we.
smiley36.gif