Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is anybody on this site against a mental competency test for gun permits? It could weed out this whackadoo and the ethnic Chinese Va Tech shooter. I can't see non connected criminals that are crazy buying guns on the black market. Something needs to be done about mental cases getting easy access to weapons.

Westside

Hall of Famer
On a side note: When this story was breaking last night, once I heard reports of the guman wearing a gas mask, right then I knew he would be White. Too much trouble for negro or hispanic assians.

Second: The follow up reports with White witnesses stating,"Yeah I was there to see the premire and was going to watch the movie another 2 or 3 times consequetively!" Can any one here say serious DWF fandom!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Is anybody on this site against a mental competency test for gun permits? It could weed out this whackadoo and the ethnic Chinese Va Tech shooter. I can't see non connected criminals that are crazy buying guns on the black market. Something needs to be done about mental cases getting easy access to weapons.

white is right, I don't know where you are from or where you live, but criminals (crazy or not) will always have the black market and they will always have their guns. If Va Tech wasn't a gun free zone, some concealed carrier could have taken him down before he killed all those people. More gun laws will only make it harder for decent people to have their own protection. Forget about the cops protecting you. Gun control is a death sentence, especially in this increasingly third world country.

white is right

Hall of Famer
white is right, I don't know where you are from or where you live, but criminals (crazy or not) will always have the black market and they will always have their guns. If Va Tech wasn't a gun free zone, some concealed carrier could have taken him down before he killed all those people. More gun laws will only make it harder for decent people to have their own protection. Forget about the cops protecting you. Gun control is a death sentence, especially in this increasingly third world country.
I know for street people the criminal market is the local drug dealer, pimp, illegal card game owner or booze can owner. But for crazies from middle class back grounds it's harder for them to make these connections to get weapons. I'm sick of seeing this from wing nuts that should be in rubber rooms with jump suits that have the arms tied in the back.

white is right

Hall of Famer
On a side note: When this story was breaking last night, once I heard reports of the guman wearing a gas mask, right then I knew he would be White. Too much trouble for negro or hispanic assians.

Second: The follow up reports with White witnesses stating,"Yeah I was there to see the premire and was going to watch the movie another 2 or 3 times consequetively!" Can any one here say serious DWF fandom!
I had a buddy when I was 12 who saw Star Wars or the Empire Strikes Back about 20 something times at drive in beside a restaurant that his pop owned. But of course he was 12....:tongue:

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I forgot the Columbine whacko twins seemed "normal" and got an older 20 something to buy them weapons with a legal permit. So even a competency test wouldn't be fool proof.....:frusty:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Another senseless tragedy via a demon possessed nut. :frown: I fully agree that young kids have NO business being at a movie theater for any midnight picture. The only time(s) we ever go to the movie house is taking the young'erns to see a kids' picture (which is rare in itself), and it's usually to a matinee (never later than 7:30 start time).

We can bet the farm that the pinkos will leverage this tragedy to further attack our 2nd Amendment rights. As a matter of fact, the vermin are already up to it....

http://www.infowars.com/brady-campaigns-response-to-aurora-murders-guns-bad/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/07/20/CNN-Explots-Batman-Tragedy

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/2...follow-shootings-but-few-expect-major-changes

***As for it being staged...

http://www.infowars.com/colorado-batman-shooting-shows-obvious-signs-of-being-staged/

[url]http://www.infowars.com/is-batman-massacre-staged-terror/

[/URL]

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I have generally outgrown movies with this style but supposedly movie chains have beefed up security measures after this mass killing. In Canada that means that a minimum wage unarmed guard will say stop or I will radio in to my boss that you are going to shoot or stab patrons....:frusty:http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/TV Shows/The National/ID/2258988460/
Ps one final thing for me on this situation Obama stated my daughters could have been in that theatre. If they were then very few people would have died because bodyguards with conceal and carry permits would have shot down or disarmed the shooter when the shooting started or before it started if he carried his weapons like an Iranian Mullah...

Tom Iron

Mentor
While I believe the people are dead, I don't believe the story. I suspect something. Of course, i have no proof whatsoever, but I don't believe what we're being told. It's all too orchestrated. The hugging, wailing, flags at half staff, candlelight vigils, non-stop reporting, etc., etc., etc. I've got a bad feeling these things are somehow brought on by sinister means (maybe a "Manchurian Candidate" scenario) and done for a purpose. To regulate the masses and get them all hyped up, as if they're not already hyped up enough. Sort of like a conditioning exercise.

Tom Iron...

foobar75

Master
While I believe the people are dead, I don't believe the story. I suspect something. Of course, i have no proof whatsoever, but I don't believe what we're being told. It's all too orchestrated. The hugging, wailing, flags at half staff, candlelight vigils, non-stop reporting, etc., etc., etc. I've got a bad feeling these things are somehow brought on by sinister means (maybe a "Manchurian Candidate" scenario) and done for a purpose. To regulate the masses and get them all hyped up, as if they're not already hyped up enough. Sort of like a conditioning exercise.

Tom Iron...

Speaking of huggings, this picture has been making the rounds across the web, and I really have not much to say about it. The tramp on the background has a look on her face like she wants herself some dark meat once her (presumably) mother is done with her hug-fest. As for the shooter and what took place, yes, there are some very obvious questions that need to be asked here.

s-BATMAN-SHOOTING-VICTIMS-large300.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Speaking of huggings, this picture has been making the rounds across the web, and I really have not much to say about it. The tramp on the background has a look on her face like she wants herself some dark meat once her (presumably) mother is done with her hug-fest. As for the shooter and what took place, yes, there are some very obvious questions that need to be asked here.

s-BATMAN-SHOOTING-VICTIMS-large300.jpg

I saw that picture as well. They have another picture on the web of the negro hugging his black mother as well. That obese negro in the background with the Batman shirt on sure is a clown.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I saw that picture as well. They have another picture on the web of the negro hugging his black mother as well. That obese negro in the background with the Batman shirt on sure is a clown.
I have seen numerous video from cell phones during the immediate aftermath of the DWF slaughtering and injuring close to a hundred people. One thing I did notice is all of the negros in the footage. I had no idea that Auroa(spelling?) was infested with Katrina like peeps. Oh well, would not want to live there.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

foobar75

Master
I have seen numerous video from cell phones during the immediate aftermath of the DWF slaughtering and injuring close to a hundred people. One thing I did notice is all of the negros in the footage. I had no idea that Auroa(spelling?) was infested with Katrina like peeps. Oh well, would not want to live there.

Yes, it's really weird, I had no idea. Here's a couple more photos on the MSN homepage about the vigil today:

953BD337975629A9F1F0B124D118CE.jpg

B03C52FAE93AD153F9E67BB856FFD.jpg

From what I know, all the victims are White:

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21127706/stories-victims-killed-emerge

So, showing all these negroes in all the mourning and vigil pictures front and center is curious to say the least. It sure makes for a better story than reporting 300 of Obama's sons and daughters looting a Walmart in Blacksonville.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Where does a grad school dropout whose last job was at McDonalds get the $$$ to buy an AR-15, two Glocks, a shotgun and 6000 rd's of ammunition? Plus expensive body armor?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Chicago's horrid summer of murder ... no, strike that. Chicago's wondrous summer of vibrant expression of diversity's anger management strategies ... yes, that sounds sufficiently media-friendly ... at any rate, yet another homicide has taken place in Chicago.

this one is particularly apt for this web site, as a "phenomenal" black athlete was the victim (presumably of "affletic" gunmen).

6-foot-7 Iona basketball recruit Michael Haynes was shot and killed in front of his home on Thursday night. Haynes was allegedly breaking up a fight when he was shot multiple times. you can read more details here: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...shooting-outside-chicago-house-135200288.html

i found the following quote to succinctly summarize the black attitude:
Haynes' cousin, 25-year-old Kandice Blouin, said that Haynes was a completely innocent victim in the altercation that took his life.

"He was an innocent victim, very loved by everybody," Blouin told the Sun-Times. "He was our meal ticket. He was going to heal this hood and they took his life."

aside from the obvious selfishness of that statement, one has to wonder about the complete idiocy of anyone who thought the marginally-talented Haynes was going to go anywhere ...

of course, wonders never cease in the world of the Caste System. otherwise, how could a power forward who averaged a pedestrian 6.9 points and 4.5 rebounds at Indian Hills Community College (Iowa) last year "earn" a Division One scholarship? pathetic.

as is the black community of Chicago. :tape2:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Chicago's horrid summer of murder ... no, strike that. Chicago's wondrous summer of vibrant expression of diversity's anger management strategies ... yes, that sounds sufficiently media-friendly ... at any rate, yet another homicide has taken place in Chicago.

this one is particularly apt for this web site, as a "phenomenal" black athlete was the victim (presumably of "affletic" gunmen).

6-foot-7 Iona basketball recruit Michael Haynes was shot and killed in front of his home on Thursday night. Haynes was allegedly breaking up a fight when he was shot multiple times. you can read more details here: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...shooting-outside-chicago-house-135200288.html

i found the following quote to succinctly summarize the black attitude:

aside from the obvious selfishness of that statement, one has to wonder about the complete idiocy of anyone who thought the marginally-talented Haynes was going to go anywhere ...

of course, wonders never cease in the world of the Caste System. otherwise, how could a power forward who averaged a pedestrian 6.9 points and 4.5 rebounds at Indian Hills Community College (Iowa) last year "earn" a Division One scholarship? pathetic.

as is the black community of Chicago. :tape2:

Jimmy, from what I've been reading Chicago may be the most dangerous place on earth! Not all of Chicago is terrible, they do have a very large Polish population as well. Anyway, do you think it can compete with the pride of Jersey Camden? I'd say it's worse.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Where does a grad school dropout whose last job was at McDonalds get the $$$ to buy an AR-15, two Glocks, a shotgun and 6000 rd's of ammunition? Plus expensive body armor?

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread864644/pg1

1. FDR: "EVERYTHING in politics is a conspiracy."

2. US politicians and US mass media lie about almost EVERYTHING. If their lips are moving, or if it's in the mass media, chances are 10 to 1 it's a lie.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Jimmy, from what I've been reading Chicago may be the most dangerous place on earth! Not all of Chicago is terrible, they do have a very large Polish population as well. Anyway, do you think it can compete with the pride of Jersey Camden? I'd say it's worse.

Looks like Chicago's new zio-mayor - Barry Soetoro's original handler/animal trainer - isn't doing such a good job. Maybe they should get a new zio-mayor like Rudolph Giuliani. He did get the schwartzes under control in NYC.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.