Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is sickening.

[h=3]WND CRIME
[/h][h=1]100 blacks beat white couple, media bury attack[/h][h=2]'That is sad and disgusting. Someone should be fired or resign'[/h]Published: 11 mins ago
Joe-Kovacs_avatar.jpg
by Joe KovacsEmail | Archive
Joe Kovacs, author of the forthcoming book (out July 17), "The Divine Secret: The Awesome and Untold Truth About Your Phenomenal Destiny", as well as the No. 1 best-seller "Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told," is executive news editor for WND.More ↓

Subscribe to author feed

• inShare44​
  • Text smaller
  • Text bigger

Ads by Google

norfolk-virginia-340x198.jpg

There’s outrage in Norfolk, Va., today after a white couple was attacked by a group of dozens of black teenagers, and the local newspaper did not report on the incident for two weeks, despite the victims being employees of the paper.
Even today, the Virginian-Pilot did not cover the crime as news, but rather as an opinion piece by columnist Michelle Washington.

Ads by Google

“Wave after wave of young men surged forward to take turns punching and kicking their victim,â€￾ Washington wrote, describing the onslaught that began when Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami stopped at a red light while driving home from a show on a Saturday night. A crowd of at least 100 black young people was on the sidewalk at the time.
“Rostami locked her car door. Someone threw a rock at her window. Forster got out to confront the rock-thrower, and that’s when the beating began. …
“The victim’s friend, a young woman, tried to pull him back into his car. Attackers came after her, pulling her hair, punching her head and causing a bloody scratch to the surface of her eye. She called 911. A recording told her all lines were busy. She called again. Busy. On her third try, she got through and, hysterical, could scream only their location. Church and Brambleton. Church and Brambleton. Church and Brambleton. It happened four blocks from where they work, here at the Virginian-Pilot.â€￾
Washington says neither suffered grave injuries, but both were out of work for a week. Forster’s torso ached from blows to his ribs, and he retained a thumb-sized bump on his head. Rostami reportedly fears to be alone in her home., while Forster wishes he’d stayed in the car.
The columnist admits the story has not, until today, appeared in the Virginian-Pilot.
“The responding officer coded the incident as a simple assault, despite their assertions that at least 30 people had participated in the attack,â€￾ Washington explains. “A reporter making routine checks of police reports would see ‘simple assault’ and, if the names were unfamiliar, would be unlikely to write about it. In this case, editors hesitated to assign a story about their own employees. Would it seem like the paper treated its employees differently from other crime victims?â€￾
Washington says the day after the beatings, Forster searched Twitter for mention of the attack, and one post in particular chilled him.
“I feel for the white man who got beat up at the light,â€￾ wrote one person.
“I don’t,â€￾ wrote another, indicating laughter. “(do it for trayvon martin)â€￾
Trayvon Martin, is the unarmed black teen, who died after being shot by a community-watch captain with white and Hispanic parents, George Zimmerman, in Sanford, Fla., sparking a wave of outrage long after the incident.
The newspaper is coming under heavy criticism today from residents in the greater Norfolk area, known as Hampton Roads.
“It is unbelievable that the Virginian-Pilot would BURY this story for two weeks for politically correct reasons. That is sad and disgusting,â€￾ said David Englert of Norfolk. “Someone should be fired or resign over the decision not to report this attack. It is a sad enough commentary on our society and community to read about how the responding police viewed this crime, but for our only newspaper to decide that they will hide from the truth rather than report the truth is PATHETIC! Any attack by a mob of people on any innocent victim should be put under a bright spotlight for all involved to be judged and exposed as appropriate, and to make sure that the criminal justice system does its job to protect those who obey the law.â€￾
William Tabor of Chesapeake, Va., complained: “Surely the Pilot knew about it. A racially motivated attack is certainly news. Was it not politically correct enough to be reported? Is civilization suspended in Norfolk after dark? If we can’t rely on the police for protection, and our [news] media fails to warn us of such hazards, we can only rely on ourselves.â€￾
Charles Chandler of Norfolk indicated: “I am not sure what I am angrier about. This story, or the crowd of black teens who needlessly and thoughtlessly beat two white victims. Or am I just angry that this still occurs in the year 2012. Nearly fifty years after the marches and the speeches and the declaration of civil liberties for all people. Clearly we are nowhere near the dream Dr. King envisioned. I am angry. I am angry at the calloused cop who stated “this is what they doâ€￾. I am angry at the Pilot for hiding it under a bushel.â€￾
And Douglas Gaynor of Virginia Beach brought up the need for self-defense, saying, “If the young lady was armed and trained, she could have whipped out P345 and taken out a few thugs.â€￾

Couple met and married within a month and stayed together for 65 years... only to be parted after home invader beat wife to death

• Nancy Strait, 85, was sexually assaulted and battered to death by burglar
  • Her husband Bob, 90, suffered a broken jaw and broken ribs in attack

An 85-year-old woman was sexually assaulted and battered to death by a home invader who also shot her 90-year-old husband in the face with a BB gun.
Nancy and Bob Strait, who had celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary in December, were discovered by their daughter at their home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Both the pensioners were rushed to hospital where Mrs Strait, who was nearly blind, died from her injuries.

article-2117695-1240BB4D000005DC-466_634x394.jpg
Home invasion: Bob and Nancy Strait were both attacked when burglars broke into their home in Tulsa. Mrs Strait died of her injuries
Mr Strait, who served in the 101st Airborne Division in World War II, suffered a broken jaw, broken ribs and severe bleeding. He is in a serious condition in hospital.
Police have arrested 20-year-old Tyrone Dale David Woodfork in connection with the case.

The Straits' distraught family today paid tribute to the pair, who grew up in poverty in rural Oklahoma during the Great Depression.
They met each other on a blind date on Thanksgiving 1946, married a month later and went on to have six children, 18 grandchildren and about 50 great and great-great grandchildren. They had recently welcomed a great-great-great grandchild.

More...

Their daughters Lanora and Andra told Tulsa World that the couple were loving and generous people who would do anything for anyone.
'Dad never talked, and Mama never quit talking,' Lanora said.

'Whatever she did, it came from the heart,' Andra added.
The pair could be found sitting on their porch singing and playing the guitar during warmer summer evenings.
Mr Strait, who had worked for the oil derrick supply company Lee C. Moore before retirement, enjoyed woodwork while his wife loved making quilts and baking.

article-2117695-1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg
Suspect: Tyrone Dale David Woodfork, 20

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...romance-meeting-blind-date.html#ixzz1rN5qT74U

Jesus Christ. This is quite possibly the most disgusting crime Ive ever read about. It makes you want to vomit.

I am close with my grandparents and they are old like the victims in this case. Truly disturbing, heartbreaking, and downright sickening. Old people should never be treated this way. This crime would still be disgusting if the victims were younger. But doing this to senior citizens is even more degrading.

My only wish is that this crime received national media attention for a few days, so that all white Americans would have no choice but to face the reality of crime and interracial crime. But that would never happen because it would contradict american media's leftist agenda.

This is sickening.

WND CRIME

100 blacks beat white couple, media bury attack

Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami stopped at a red light while driving home from a show on a Saturday night. A crowd of at least 100 black young people was on the sidewalk at the time.
“Rostami locked her car door. Someone threw a rock at her window. Forster got out to confront the rock-thrower, and that’s when the beating began. …
\

Rostami is a Persian name. The female is Persian.

I looked up her twitter account and I can confirm she is Persian.

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/marjonrostami

Personally I consider Persians to be white, but some people don't.

Interesting how even in black-on-minority crimes (ie black-on-latin or black-on-persian crime) the media tries to cover that up.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Rostami is a Persian name. The female is Persian.

I looked up her twitter account and I can confirm she is Persian.

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/marjonrostami

Personally I consider Persians to be white, but some people don't.

Interesting how even in black-on-minority crimes (ie black-on-latin or black-on-persian crime) the media tries to cover that up.

Yes, but Forster was white.

Washington says the day after the beatings, Forster searched Twitter for mention of the attack, and one post in particular chilled him.
“I feel for the white man who got beat up at the light,â€￾ wrote one person.
“I don’t,â€￾ wrote another, indicating laughter. “(do it for trayvon martin)â€￾

When 1 hispanic on black crime (out of hundreds of black on white crimes) provides full immunity to lynch any white person, whenever they feel like it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
When 1 hispanic on black crime (out of hundreds of black on white crimes) provides full immunity to lynch any white person, whenever they feel like it.

There are more black on white crimes occuring now than ever thanks to young punk Travyon Martin. The negroes haven't officially started rioting yet, when they do, the media will only then "notify" us. Dozens or hundreds of attacks as a result of Travyon Martin are small scale for now for the negro race. It's business as usual for them.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Pearl, MS police officer killed, two others wounded"

A convicted sex offender opened fire on police in Pearl, MS. One police officer was killed. Two other officers were wounded, but are in good condition.

The murdered officer is Micheal J Walter who played for the Houston Astros from 1993-2000.

Carnell Gaines is a registered sex offender in Virginia. He was wanted for sexual battery of a minor in Mississippi. He died after police returned fire.

http://cofcc.org/2012/05/pearl-ms-police-officer-killed-two-others-wounded/

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I know most here don't like Fox News, but Bill O'Reilly getting ready to cover a white couple attacked by a gang of blacks in Virginia 8:00 and 11:00 P.M. eastern time.

Possibly a media cover up!

I have been extremely busy lately and have missed alot of news, so I will watch to see how this is covered.

Just giving CF a heads up.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I know most here don't like Fox News, but Bill O'Reilly getting ready to cover a white couple attacked by a gang of blacks in Virginia 8:00 and 11:00 P.M. eastern time.

Possibly a media cover up!

I have been extremely busy lately and have missed alot of news, so I will watch to see how this is covered.

Just giving CF a heads up.

Typical liberal white behavior, the female reporter calls 911 after being attacked, but then says she doesn't want it to get out to the media, according to O'Reilly.

Atleast O'Reilly and Fox News made us aware of the incident, but not much of anything else.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Typical liberal white behavior, the female reporter calls 911 after being attacked, but then says she doesn't want it to get out to the media, according to O'Reilly.

Atleast O'Reilly and Fox News made us aware of the incident, but not much of anything else.

Sorry, I see whiteathlete33 covered this. As I said, I've missed alot of the news lately!

Westside

Hall of Famer
I missed that segment on O Reilly . But if it's true , what WA33 says, which I suspect it is , then sadly we as a Race are in dire straits. Imagine, ur sister , wife, mother utter this nonsense when possibly there lives once hung in the balance. I wish I could verbally slap some needed sense into these misguided libs. Urge !

foobar75

Master
Funny, when I read this story, somehow, I knew the "whites" involved had to be your typical bleeding-heart, guilty-white liberals. I mean, what racially aware and awake White person gets out of his car to confront a pack of black savages on a street corner late at night?

They got what they deserved, and it wouldn't surprise me if they blame themselves for what happened. How do you like that diversity, now that you've been blessed with it and lucky to be alive?

Funny, when I read this story, somehow, I knew the "whites" involved had to be your typical bleeding-heart, guilty-white liberals. I mean, what racially aware and awake White person gets out of his car to confront a pack of black savages on a street corner late at night?

They got what they deserved, and it wouldn't surprise me if they blame themselves for what happened. How do you like that diversity, now that you've been blessed with it and lucky to be alive?

They where leaving from a show they saw at the Attucks Theatre named after random black Revolutionary War "hero," Crispus Attucks. The theatre features acts by mostly black actors/writers. The irony...

foobar75

Master
They where leaving from a show they saw at the Attucks Theatre named after random black Revolutionary War "hero," Crispus Attucks. The theatre features acts by mostly black actors/writers. The irony...

This is too good to be true. Excuse me for a moment while I clean up my keyboard and try to stop laughing!

So, we have a negrophile "white" couple who attend a night of cultural enrichment at a theatre named after magic negro Crispus Attucks, and then get attacked by a pack of feral negroes afterwards.

OK, me back to laughing now....

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I missed that segment on O Reilly . But if it's true , what WA33 says, which I suspect it is , then sadly we as a Race are in dire straits. Imagine, ur sister , wife, mother utter this nonsense when possibly there lives once hung in the balance. I wish I could verbally slap some needed sense into these misguided libs. Urge !

They worked for a newspaper and the newspaper didn't even cover the story. Amazing how much the media covers up black on white crime in this country. There is just so much of it that exposing it all would probably wake up even the drunkest of white liberals in this country. We can't have that.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Well said, FB75. My only disagreement is that this couple actually received far less than what they truly “deserved.â€￾ During the 911 call, in the moments directly subsequent to this ridiculously-cowardly gang-beating at the hands of these feral quadrupeds, their primary concern was the racial identity of their attackers being leaked to the NewsJews for mass-distribution. Yeah, wouldn’t want to sully the good name of a mob of Negroes who, at random, attempted to murder you. I think we all know what these brain-disintegrated disgrace-o-skins “deserved.â€￾ May others like them inheret the fate that they (unfortunately) escaped.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I happened upon the O'Reilly segment last night and was almost amazed that he was covering it. He had a local radio host on while talking about the beating. American Whites better wake up quick, because the already thin veneer of civilization is falling off of more and more negroes and we are going to suffer for it.

Westside

Hall of Famer
O Reilly to his huge credit, lead off tonight's segment with this story of the two White writers for the Virginia Pilot Newspaper being attacked by a negro mob. He has obtained the crime report. On it, the box of hate crime is checked! He is demanding that the police department release the 911 tapes. The police department is dragging its feet in releasing it and has since stated that the attack was not a hate crime!. No surprise there.

OReilly has stated that he will stay on this story. Hopefully a movement of angry Whites there will demand justice.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.