Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Just to prove that Australia is also reaping the endless benefits of thepresence of representatives of the Negro race:

<H1 =ing>Massive brawl at Clayton follows Sudanese pageant</H1>

UPDATE 11.45am: A SUDANESE man injured in a Clayton brawl overnight will undergo microsurgery today to reattach hand tendons severed in an early morning attack.

The man suffered machete wounds and was hit with a chain during the brawl in Clayton, which started about 2.20am in Mary St following a Sudanese beauty pageant.

The 28-year-old Hampton Park man will have surgery on his left hand and his lip.

Monash detective Sen-Constable Dean Trigger said the man was allegedly set upon by the group after going to the aid of a friend who was being assaulted outside the Clayton Hall â€" the venue of an after party for the Miss South Sudan Beauty Pageant Australia, which drew a 1000-strong crowd of Sudanese people from Melbourne and interstate.

"He has been struck by a machete to his upper lip and also stabbed in his left hand a number of times and also hit by what appears to be a bike chain on his back and has received a number of gouge marks to his back,"Â Sen-Constable Trigger said.

His friend, also from Hampton Park, received minor cuts to his ear.

The fracas took 20 police and more than two hours to control, including four dog squad handlers.

This morning, a bloodied singlet and hundreds of broken and empty glass alcohol bottles littered Mary St and the hall's grounds â€" in stark contrast to the nearby Clayton cenotaph adorned with wreaths to mark Anzac Day.

Sen-Constable Trigger called for witnesses to the assault and consequent attack on police when they arrived on the scene at about 2.30am.

"Around 11 units attended due to the large number of people here, they did a patrol and a number of bottles were thrown at police vehicles,"Â he said.

He said he was not aware if police had been notified of the large event, which was held in a Monash Council-owned building.

The Leader was refused entry to the hall this morning when a council worker arrived to inspect.

Wright St resident Isaac Cortijo said his friend had also been robbed by a group of Sudanese party-goers earlier in the night after he went to a bottle shop on Carinish Rd.

"When he got into the bottle shop there was a heap of Sudanese in there trying to steal bottles and stuff and the owner shut the place down,"Â Mr Cortijo said.

"My friend had to actually ring the police for the guy.

"He then came out and got to the laneway and he was approached by about nine or 10 people and they snatched beer out of his hand and he had his phone in the other hand and they just snatched that and told him to ‘fâ€"k off'."Â

Mr Cortijo, who has two young sons, said robberies and assaults by groups of Sudanese people were increasing in the area and he now refused to let his children walk the neighbourhood after dark.

"It is frightening, I won't come down to the bottle shop or to buy a paper or anything, it's just too dangerous,"Â he said.

"It is sad that it has come to that."Â
Source: http://waverley-leader.whereilive.com.au/news/story/man-injured-in-massive-clayton-brawl/

Here's another account of the "event": http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/men-wounded-with-machetes-chains-during-wild-brawl-in-clayton/story-fn7x8me2-1226044299096

"Sudanese beauty pageant" - the word oxymoron suddenly springs to mind...

The bastards who allow this black dross into the country should:

(a) be made to live among the black drossfor a while; then, after a sufficiently edifying passage of time has elapsed

(b) be "efficiently disposed of" along with the said black dross

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " MS NAACP leader convicted of voter fraud. Media CENSORS story."

A historic voter fraud trial just ended in Mississippi, but you wouldn't know about it from the "mainstream"Â￾ media. Only one very minor newspaper in the entire United States appears to have covered it.

NAACP leader, Democrat Party official, and "community activist"Â￾ Lessadolla Sowers was convicted of ten counts of voter fraud. She committed during a 2007 Democratic Primary in Mississippi.

Had this been been a TEA Party activist, it would have been a major national news story. Instead it was a black NAACP leader, so the story is CENSORED. The "mainstream"Â￾ media is at war with the truth.

http://cofcc.org/2011/04/ms-naacp-leader-convicted-of-voter-fraud-media-censors-story/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nice find, Michael, and worth passing on.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Thug murders hospital executive."

18 year old thugs murders Charlotte hospital executive. This monster already had two kids with a 16 year old girl! The worst elements of society are breeding fast, because the American taxpayer has to support their children for them.

The victim, Robert Barber, was probably targeted because he is white.

http://cofcc.org/2011/04/thug-murders-hospitol-executive/

Paleocon

Guru
Run Stuffing LB said:
"An African American Family Tradition." Yeah, no kidding.

I thought the primary "African-American" family tradition was being raised by your grandmother. I guess going to the zoo around Easter is another one. I don't quite understand their association of the zoo with Easter, but you learn something new every day.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Paleocon said:
Run Stuffing LB said:
"An African American Family Tradition." Yeah, no kidding.
I thought the primary "African-American" family tradition was being raised by your grandmother.  I guess going to the zoo around Easter is another one.  I don't quite understand their association of the zoo with Easter, but you learn something new every day. 

...a "family reunion" of sorts?
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

Michael

Mentor
A piece entitled "A French Reader Notes A Lack Of Chivalry Among Muslim Refugees:" During The Trip To Lampedusa, 12 Girls Were Thrown Into The Sea.'""

As one of the commentators on the article said: "12 filles jetées à la mer. C'est un acte barbare ...quelle sorte de gens sont ils ?" ("12 girls thrown into the sea. That's a barbaric act...what sort of people are these?"Â￾

Funny how this part of the story has never made it into the English-speaking press as far as I know.

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_050211.htm

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "The death of a nation, one person at a time"

This story is incredibly sad and shocking, and it pretty well sums up the transition America is undergoing. The new "Americans"Â￾ are rapidly displacing the real Americans, and everything that America used to represent.

Randy Rostetter was a hard working man in his late 30s with a bright future ahead of him as an up and coming leader in the beef and cattle industry. But around 20 years ago, a severe head injury in a car wreck messed him up badly, and he was never quite the same. But he still worked hard and did his best, but was never again up to the task of leading an organization. But he lived in Fort Worth, staying near the people and animals he loved. He worked around the Stockyards area, and he got the idea to start taking a steer with him out on the street. With his cowboy outfit and his handlebar mustache, he and his steer "Lone Star"Â￾ were magnets for tourists and media. Both kids and adults flocked to have their picture taken with Randy and Lone Star, and their tips provided him a good living. After 20 years on the streets of Fort Worth, "Where The West Begins"Â￾, Randy Rostetter was a true, one of a kind American icon.

Until about a month ago, that is. He was walking home early in the morning from a late supper at a Stockyards area restaurant, when a drunk driver ran him over, killing him.

And yes, the drunk driver is a Mexican, Francisco Bustamonte. No word on whether he's here "illegally"Â￾ or not, as if that makes any difference.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2011/05/05/the-death-of-a-nation-one-person-at-a-time/

Rebajlo

Mentor
Another story involving hard-working, respectable, law-abiding Asians:

<H1 has="2">SA murder plot was brutal, says judge</H1>

A plot by five men to blindfold, torture and kill an associate over a drug debt was calculated and brutal, a judge says.

The body of Paulo Miranda, 23, has never been found but pools of his blood and DNA were recovered at a gruesome crime scene in Adelaide
Three men - Chhay Ly, 28, Jean Ngo, 22, and Ngoc Thai Tran, 27 - were found guilty of his murder.
Huan Hoang Lam Nguyen, 21 and another man, who was a youth at the time of the killing in 2008, were found guilty of manslaughter.
Sentencing all five in the South Australian Supreme Court on Friday, Justice Michael David said exactly how Mr Miranda died remained unknown.
But, he said, he had no doubt that at least three of the killers knew what happened to the body.
Among the evidence were photographs on a mobile phone of Mr Miranda bound, blindfolded and clearly beaten.
"The events that led to the death of Mr Miranda were calculated and, in a sense, brutal," Justice David said.
"The exact means of his death are unknown because his body has never been found and none of you has assisted the police in their endeavours to find the body."
At their trial, prosecutor Tim Preston said the group had lured Mr Miranda to a house in suburban Pooraka and tortured him to death.
Mr Preston said Mr Miranda had bought methylamphetamine from some of the men but bad blood developed, with Tran believing he was owed a significant amount of money.
On Friday, Justice David sentenced Tran, Ngo and Ly to life imprisonment.
He imposed a 22-year non-parole period on Tran, a 21-year non-parole term on Ngo and a 20-year term on Ly.
Nguyen and the youth were each jailed for five years, with non-parole periods of four years and two-and-a-half years.
Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8245841/sa-murder-plot-was-brutal-says-judge

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled ""Athletes"Â￾ allegedly sexually assault 15 year old at public pool."

And by "high school athletes,"Â￾ the media means "Negroes."Â￾ In fact, take a look at the alleged perpetrators. Do any of these guys look like they were held back a few years? One of them is listed by police as being 19!

This brutal hate crime occurred at a public pool in Pflugerville, Texas. The thugs allegedly watched her leave the swimming pool and then attacked her in the women's shower.

The four suspects have been charged with felonies and have been moved to a disciplinary school.

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/athletes-allegedly-sexually-assault-14-year-old-in-high-school-bathroom/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " Has Galleon's Raj Rajaratnam "Passed For Black"Â￾?"

All too probably, this is not inexplicable: Rajaratnam's defense has played the Race Card. Last month, in a peculiar decision, the Judge allowed them to have Geoffrey Canada testify as a character witness

Geoffrey Canada is of course the Black Educational entrepreneur/Snake Oil salesman whose alleged achievements in improving the academic performance of minority children in Harlem are from time to time lauded by the MSM - as Steve Sailer has discussed. He is in no way involved in the transactions which gave rise to the trial

Arguably his testimony would be relevant in mitigation of punishment â€" but the only effect it could possibly have during a trial would be to induce jurors to ignore the facts.

Rajaratnam is a Tamil, the Hindu community partly resident in Sri Lanka. As immigrants, this culture brings its own drawbacks. A hung jury would reveal another: their having the legal privileges accorded here as a practical matter to Blacks. This would be a further tremendous blow to those who constitute the historic American nation

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2011/05/07/has-galleons-raj-rajaratnam-passed-for-black/

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/15038279/wayne-st-football-player-shot-to-death-in-detroit

Wayne St. football player shot to death in Detroit

CBSSports.com wire reports
May 7, 2011

DETROIT -- Authorities say a junior cornerback for Wayne State's football team has been fatally shot in a downtown Detroit parking lot.

Wayne State University campus Police Chief Tony Holt said Cortez Smith was killed during around 1 a.m. Friday near a popular nightclub. Holt says it wasn't clear if Smith was going to the club when the shooting occurred.

Police say a second person was wounded. No arrests have been made.

The Wayne State Warriors 2011 team roster lists Smith as a 2008 graduate of Detroit Cass Tech High School and an electrical engineering major. He was the team's defensive rookie of the year in 2010 and played in 11 games.

There was no answer Friday night at the school's athletic department offices.

Sounds like homiecide.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What can you say. A stupid white guy tries to help poor blacks in Detroit and what happens? Unmenmtioned in this story is the reason the murderer killed him, was it because he was a white man arguing with a black woman?

Hopes killed with Detroit landlord
Residents mourn death as symbol of dying community
George Hunter / / The Detroit News
Detroit â€" For Florida Benton, the hopes of a city were embodied in her two-story apartment complex, a place she said was a "rat trap" until her landlord, Australian-born Greg McNichols, purchased the building a few months ago and began fixing it up.

"He was showing that you could invest in Detroit and make a profit, and do it the right way," Benton, 46, said Sunday.

"He got to know the people in the community. I turned him on to soul food; he loved my beans. I used to tease him about his accent all the time, because he sounded like the Crocodile Hunter. He wasn't just a landlord trying to make money off people â€" he was trying to make a difference."

But the building's renovation is on hold; the future of its occupants uncertain. About 6 p.m. Saturday, while children played in front of the building at 4110 Beniteau, the landlord many considered a friend was shot down as he argued with a tenant neighbors said refused to pay the rent.

In a city that has lost a quarter of its population in the past decade, while tens of thousands of properties have become vacant, neighbors said Saturday's slaying was a stark symbol of a dying community.

For instance, McNichols had planned to purchase an empty lot across the street from the apartment building and install picnic tables, Benton said. "But now, it'll probably stay empty.

"You finally get someone to come into this city and try to do something nice, and this is what you get," said Benton, who witnessed the shooting. "This man was trying to make things better, and he ends up being another murder victim."

Plans unfulfilled
McNichols, 45, who lived in California but maintained an apartment on the building's first floor since purchasing it in February, had spent most of the day Saturday working on the 10-unit complex.

Neighbors said McNichols was planning to fly to his native Australia sometime this week to care for his mother, who has cancer. But he told Benton that their weekly cookout was still on for Sunday, so she drove to the store to pick up ingredients for the soul food he loved so much.

"I was coming home from the market and I saw him in front of the building arguing with (a tenant) and a couple teenage girls who lived with her," she said. "He had given this woman a whole bunch of breaks, but she wouldn't pay him the rent. He was a nice man, but he didn't play around. He knew he couldn't let people take advantage of him, so he finally told this woman she had to get out."

As the argument escalated, Benton exited her car and walked toward the group "to try to defuse the situation." Then, she said, a black Chevy Avalanche pulled up.

"A man jumped out, pulled out a gun, shot him and drove away," Benton said. "The man never said a word. It went from an argument to a murder in just a few seconds."

Benton said she told police what she saw.

'Beyond terrible'
Detroit Police Sgt. Eren Stephens said the gunman is still at large.

"I hope they catch this guy," said Karen James, who manages the apartment building and several other Detroit properties McNichols owned. "This is beyond terrible. It's what happens in Detroit when you have ignorant people with guns."

James said she turned over McNichols' cellphone to police and identified his body. "(McNichols') wife had just left for a trip to Brazil, so I don't know if she's been told (about the slaying) yet," James said. "I imagine she's been calling his cellphone trying to get a hold of him."

Larry Brock, 56, lives in the building and helped McNichols with the renovation.

"He was a really nice guy," he said of his former boss and landlord. "We'd work all day and then sit on the porch and have a few beers. He was always joking around."

Brock said he was proud of the work he and McNichols had done to the building. "We tore out all the cabinets in this kitchen and were putting new ones in," he said while giving a tour of a vacant unit across the hall from where Benton lives. "He said he wanted to fix this place up the right way, rather than putting Band-Aids on everything and then having to keep fixing it every few weeks. We put a lot of work into this place.

"I don't know what we're going to do now," Brock said. "I don't know if (McNichols') wife will want to keep this place or sell it."

Added Benton: "She might not want it, because it will remind her of what happened. We might have to move."

James said the incident has caused her to have second thoughts about staying in Detroit. "I'm a lifelong Detroiter, and I always said I would never leave," she said. "But I think it may be time to go."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110509...es-killed-with-Detroit-landlord#ixzz1LsEMSiUE

Rebajlo

Mentor
<H1>Pair face court over $50m heroin bust</H1>
Two Malaysian men will remain in custody over Australia's largest heroin bust in 10 years.
Teik Chai Lee, 34, and Boon Piau Hong, 30, appeared in Sydney Central Local Court today, charged with importing 42 kilograms of the drug earlier this month.

The Australian Federal Police (AFP) will allege the men hid the drugs in a furniture shipment.

Hong and Lee did not apply for bail and will return to court in July.

Customs spokeswoman Catherine Asbridge says the drugs were worth nearly $50 million.

"This is the largest seizure we've had for some time. Most of the seizures over the last decade have been smaller quantities," she said.

"The last large seizure was actually in 2002 and that was 367 kilos."

Heroin use has plummeted in Australia over the past decade, but the AFP says the drug trade is booming because of the high value of the Australian dollar.
Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/12/3215421.htm?section=justin

Malaysians, eh? The names indicate that these worms are ethnic Chinese. Now, why am I notsurprised?Edited by: Rebajlo

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
What can you say. A stupid white guy tries to help poor blacks in Detroit and what happens?

He WAS a nice but stupid White guy.

When are we going to learn? Stay away from them or suffer the consequences.

The Australian man is dead, his poor mother struggling with cancer must be heartbroken and the destruction of America continues.

Negroes are to White civilization what Kryptonite is to Superman.

It's plain and simple.

End of discussion.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "French left-wing icon allegedly rapes maid in NYC."

A leading left-wing French politician was pulled from a flight at Manhattan airport and arrested for raping a hotel maid earlier that day.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn is a member of the Socialist Party and was widely expected to be their candidate for French president. A recent poll showed that 33% of Socialist Party members supported his candidacy. Other French socialist leaders however, would be glad to have him out of the way. They feared that their heavy Muslim immigrant base would not vote for Strauss-Kahn because he is Jewish.

Strauss-Kahn is also an IMF chief.

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/french-left-wing-icon-allegedly-rapes-maid-in-nyc/

Highlander

Mentor
More teen thuggery. I'm sure they were just "good boys" and didn't mean to hurt anybody. Many good comments at end of story:

<h1 id="yn-title">3 teens charged in San Diego Craigslist killing</h1>
<cite ="vcard"></cite>SAN DIEGO â€" An 18-year-robbed college student died from a
bullet to his chest as he chased three teens who robbed him and his
girlfriend when he was buying a computer advertised on Craigslist for
$600, a prosecutor said Friday.

Details of the killing emerged at an arraignment for
three 17-year-old males who were charged as adults with murder, robbery
and shooting at an occupied vehicle.

Superior Court Judge Joseph Brannigan entered not
guilty pleas on their behalf and set bail at $5 million each â€" $3
million higher than the amount sought by prosecutors.

Prosecutors have said Garrett Berki died late
Wednesday after he and his girlfriend met suspects Rashon Abernathy,
Seandell Jones and Shaquille Jordan in San Diego to buy an Apple MacBook
Pro
. One teen pulled a gun and robbed the couple of cash and their cell
phones, authorities said.

A car chase followed, with Berki pursuing the
assailants on a freeway and city streets before he was shot as he tried
to box them in on a dead-end street, prosecutor Kristian Trocha told
reporters. Abernathy is suspected of firing a single shot from the back
seat, shattering Berki's windshield, Trocha said.

Police said Berki, a San Diego community college
student, was trying to read his assailants' license plate during the
pursuit. Officers found him slumped over the steering wheel, and he died
less than an hour later at a hospital.

All three suspects were arrested within minutes of
the shooting, hiding in back yards after crashing their car in a
cul-de-sac about two blocks from the shooting scene, authorities said.

Patricia Dykes, Jordan's mother, told reporters her
son was "hurting" because someone got killed. She said he was a
straight-A student preparing to graduate from high school. She
emphasized that he was not accused of pulling the trigger.

"He told me he's going to write a letter to the
(victim's) family that he's sorry for whatever happened, but that he
didn't ... do anything violent to anyone," Dykes said.

Shearese Johnson, the mother of Jones, said her son
didn't kill anyone and called the charges unfair.
Jones is suspected of
being the getaway driver after the robbery.

"All I'm going to say is I love my son, and I'm here, and this just isn't fair," Johnson said.

If convicted, the three teens could face maximum sentences of life in prison, prosecutors said.

Trocha told reporters all three were equally
responsible for the death, even though Abernathy is the only one accused
of firing a gun.

"All of them participated in the robbery. The murder
was part of this robbery in trying to escape," Trocha said. "It's as if
they pulled the trigger themselves."

Trocha said all three defendants were gang members â€" a claim met with skepticism by the two mothers.

Kevin Milmoe, a public defender, said Abernathy and Jordan had no criminal record.

The judge said he would appoint a public defender for each of the three teens.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110514/ap_on_re_us/us_craigslist_killing

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes the craigslist black on white murder is becoming common. A black guy shot and killed a white guy who had come to buy an expensive phone that was advertised on craigslist in the Detroit area. It's an easy way for black criminals to get stupid white people to bring the money to them instead of having to go out and hunt the white person down. Typical lazy blacks. Too lazy to even go out and stalk their white prey. It's sorta like 'baiting', get the prey to come to you.

In the above story the poor white victims have themselves to blame, not only for being stupid enough to bring the money to the robbers but also for chasing them down, who would do that without a gun? And unfortunately for them the one time a negro actually hits something he is aiming at is in this case, a wild shot at a moving car that finds the mark. Sad.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Michael said:
An article entitled "French left-wing icon allegedly rapes maid in NYC."

A leading left-wing French politician was pulled from a flight at Manhattan airport and arrested for raping a hotel maid earlier that day.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn is a member of the Socialist Party and was widely expected to be their candidate for French president. A recent poll showed that 33% of Socialist Party members supported his candidacy. Other French socialist leaders however, would be glad to have him out of the way. They feared that their heavy Muslim immigrant base would not vote for Strauss-Kahn because he is Jewish.

Strauss-Kahn is also an IMF chief.

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/french-left-wing-icon-allegedly-rapes-maid-in-nyc/

Strauss-Kahn is a (typical) deviant tribesman...no surprise (being head of the bank$ter IMF).

Dr.Ron Paul - These Are The Types of People Running the IMF

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.