Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Mentor

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
A story on my Yahoo frontpage about a "Philly ex-con makes homemade jail to deter others"
The punchlines and potential commentary on this is without limits, I suspect
smiley4.gif

Rebajlo

Mentor
It appears that the cultured, hard-working, sublimely-educated, quiet, law-abiding Asians from whom we can learn so much are (shock
smiley3.gif
smiley3.gif
smiley3.gif
) committing gruesome crimes - yet again.

This flat-faced, shuffling-gaitedcreature was "importing seafood", eh? Hmmm, I wonder. But we all know that Asian women are so "gentle", "feminine" and "lovely"...

Woman 'drugged partner, cut off his penis'

A Sydney businesswoman's partner has died after she allegedly spiked his dinner with sleeping tablets and cut off his penis, a court has heard.

Jian Chen, 47, waited for her former boyfriend Xian Peng, 48, to fall asleep before stabbing him a number of times in the jaw and leg and severing his penis on Tuesday night, Ryde Local Court was told, according to a report in the <I has="2">Daily Telegraph[/I]
Chen has been charged with grievous bodily harm and intent to murder, but police expect to upgrade the charges to murder.
Mr Peng, who had returned from China to visit his ex-partner in North Ryde, fell asleep after Chen served him soup laced with sleeping pills.
When he was asleep Chen tied up Mr Peng's hands and feet.
Chen called emergency services after attacking her ex and ambulance officers called police after they arrived at the house in Ruse St.
Chen was taken to Ryde police station where she was charged.
Mr Peng died at 6pm on Wednesday. Chen was refused bail at Ryde Local Court later that day.
Police expect to charge Chen with murder when she appears at Burwood Local Court on February 23.
Chen lived at the $1 million, mortgage-free house on Ruse St with her two sons, the youngest of which was Mr Peng's child.
Chen's first child, a teenager, was from a past marriage.
She moved into the Ruse St house 12 years ago and opened a business importing seafood in July 2009.
Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8209498/sydney-woman-drugged-partner-cut-off-his-penis

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Illegal alien boyfriend murders woman, then her family."

Interracial relationship with illegal alien leads to three killed and three more maimed.

Two illegal aliens went on killing sprees on opposite side of the nation.

In Manassas, VA, an illegal immigrant, who was ordered deported ten years ago, killed three and wounded three more. One of the wounded is a 15 year old teen and another is a 77 year old woman. An interracial romance appears to have led to the killings. One of the victims was apparently dating the alien.

The alien killed his white girlfriend and her adult son. Then went down the street to the home of their relatives and began shooting and stabbing people in that house.

The triple homicide comes on the heels of a triple killing of three nuns by a drunk illegal alien in the same area.

http://cofcc.org/2011/02/illegal-alien-boyfriend-murders-woman-then-her-family/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Mexifornia: Disagreement over Mexican Excellence Ends in Shooting"

One of the expressions of diversity with which we have become familiar is how fond Mexicans are of their home country, to the point where one wonders how they can leave such a beloved place.

An example of the this tendency was on display in Santa Ana, California, where an argument developed in a restaurant between a couple of groups at different tables who argued over which Mexican state was superior.

Unfortunately, the disagreeing parties got pretty wound up, and another patron, Esteban Navarrete, who saw trouble blowing up, tried to avoid it by leaving with his wife and dinner companions. Instead of escaping violence, however, he was shot in the parking lot as he got into in his car and later died in the hospital.

The Mexican with a gun, so concerned that his home state was the best, couldn't even manage to shoot the guy with whom he was arguing. Such is the result of extreme immigration diversity that ordinary activities have become more dangerous in Mexifornia.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2011/02/17/mexifornia-disagreement-over-mexican-excellence-ends-in-shooting/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "17 Baltimore cops charged with extortion"

Seventeen corrupt cops is a major story. You'd think the TV station would show us a few of the perps, but not one of the 17 is featured in that video. Why? Because the corrupt cops are non-white, as this list of names makes obvious

Most of them are Hispanic, and if you read the comments, several readers are saying that they probably got hired a few years ago when the Baltimore PD decided to recruit officers from Puerto Rico.

Gosh, corrupt Puerto Rican cops. Who would've thought it?

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2011/02/24/17-baltimore-cops-charged-with-extortion/

Michael

Mentor

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Thanks for posting the articles on this page. They made for some interesting reading. It's hard to find much positive about the future of this country, but I guess we've got to keep trying.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This one hasa couple ofracial angles in addition to the obligatory out of control black man.

Howard Bryant pleads not guilty

Howard Bryant, an ESPN.com senior writer and frequent panelist on "The Sports Reporters," was arrested on Saturday on charges including domestic assault and resisting arrest.

In Greenfield (Mass.) District Court on Monday, Bryant pleaded not guilty to domestic assault and battery, assault and battery on a police officer, and resisting arrest charges. At the hearing, the court released his $5,000 bail, which he had paid on Saturday, and Bryant was released on personal recognizance.

Massachusetts state police say Bryant, 42, was arrested in front of a pizza parlor Saturday in Buckland, a town of 2,500 in western Massachusetts.

Witnesses said they saw a man choking and pinning a woman against a parked car, according to police. A customer inside the Buckland Pizza House called police just after noon on Saturday. Police said they have five witness statements.

After stopping Bryant and his wife, police said Bryant refused to let a state trooper handcuff him and struck the state trooper in the chest with his elbow.

"He pulled away from the police officers when they were trying to handcuff him," State Trooper T.J. Tudryn told the Springfield Republican. "He was uncooperative and resistant." Tudryn told the newspaper it took three minutes to subdue Bryant.

Bryant; his wife, Veronique; and his lawyer all released statements on Monday.

"I am so sad today," Bryant said. "I am sad today because this attack on me by the Massachusetts State Police and the Buckland Police has made it necessary for me to defend untrue allegations and repair my reputation when one conversation with either Veronique or with me would have diffused the entire situation. Instead, the police chose aggression first over dialogue, threatened to taser me whenever I tried to speak, and all in front of my 6-year-old son.

"As a result, I have to defend a charge that I attacked both the woman I love and the police when nothing could be further from the truth."

"This is all so unfair," Veronique Bryant said. "There was no investigation. The police made assumptions about my husband that weren't true. I was never abused or in fear of Howard on that day or any other day. I wasn't running from him or trying to get away from him. The police weren't listening to me and they attacked him with violence with our 6-year-old watching."

"I believe that witnesses saw things through the lens of race and if it were a caucasian male they wouldn't have blinked at what they saw," said Bryant's lawyer, Buz Eisenberg. Bryant is black; his wife is white.

Bryant lives in Ashfield, which is about six miles south of Buckland.

"We are gathering information about it," said ESPN spokesman Josh Krulewitz.

Bryant joined ESPN in 2007 after a newspaper career that included stops at the Washington Post, Boston Herald, Bergen Record, San Jose Mercury News and Oakland Tribune. He has written three books, the most recent being "The Last Hero" about Hank Aaron. He also wrote "Juicing the Game: Drugs, Power and the Fight for the Soul of Major League Baseball" and "Shut Out: A Story of Race and Baseball in Boston."

Information from The Associated Press is included in this report.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6167142
Edited by: Don Wassall

Westside

Hall of Famer
Half way through the article I saw the name of his wife, Veronique. I incorrectly assumed that she would be angry black woman jealous of White women. Then found out she is a mud shark.
smiley11.gif

I as I approached the end of the article, I suspected the race card would be played and it was. This ******* like all will abandone their woman in an instant to marry a white woman.

I hope he is convicted, which will mean just probation. I hope in the privacy of his residence that he smacks this mudshark around, leaves some visibly injuries and convicted of the felony at a later date. Bottom line TNB.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just checked out his photo. TNL(typical Negroe looking) Negroe with a huge earring dangling from his ear. Just looking at him, I see all of his hate toward White men. I hope BSPN fires him, but I doubt it.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I've seen Howard Bryant on ESPN's "The Sports Reporters"Â￾ several times over the past few months. He's mild-mannered, quiet, knowledgeable, well-spoken, and relatively articulate (given his inborn genetic shortcomings).

At the conclusion of the 2010-2011 NFL regular season, Bryant (while on the "Sports Reporters"Â￾) said something to the effect that; "With guys like Welker, Branch, Woodhead, and Gronkowski on offense, and Edelman returning punts, you have to make the argument that the Patriots are the most electrifying club in the NFL."Â￾

Of all the Affirmative Action specimens employed by ESPN, I would think Bryant would be one of the most civilized. Perhaps the mere fact that Bryant's "TV behavior"Â￾ is the polar opposite of what is typically exhibited by his Afro-colleagues had me fooled.

I hope he pummels his white whore again and again"¦she more than deserves such treatment.Edited by: Thrashen

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Super skank who mangled the national anthem at the Super Bowl arrested:

Christina Aguilera and Boyfriend -- Arrested

Christina Aguilera was arrested early this morning along with her boyfriend in West Hollywood, TMZ has learned. Christina was popped for public intoxication and her boyfriend was arrested for driving under the influence.

Cops say ... Aguilera was a passenger in a car driven by Matthew Rutler when officers noticed he was driving erratically around 2:45 AM ... so they pulled the vehicle over.

Officers determined Rutler was drunk and arrested him for misdemeanor DUI.

Cops say the deputies determined Aguilera was also "extremely intoxicated" ... and since she was unable to care for herself, Aguilera was taken into custody.

Aguilera was booked for public intoxication -- and according to the booking sheet, she was listed at 5'2" and 100 lbs.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Rutler's bail was set at $5,000.

However, the source adds, "If the driver had NOT been arrested for DUI, [Christina] would have never been in trouble."

Sources close to Xtina tell us they have been trying to get the singer into a rehab program for weeks.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/14/christina-aguilera-arrested-west-hollywood-cops-misdemeanor/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
One of my students mentioned this in class today when we were discussing deviance and crime. I wish this ugly tramp would just disappear.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Another "hate crime"Â￾ hoax."

Police arrest black suspect in vandalism "hate crimes"Â￾ against two black churches in Louisiana.

Another hate crime hoax. (do any of these ever turn out to be non-hoaxes?)

Anti-black "hate crimes"Â￾ actually committed by a black thug with a long list of prior arrests. Police say they will go ahead and charge the suspect with hate crimes.

Notice the distinct lack of any ethics by the Lafayette Advertiser. They don't mention that the suspect turned out to be black, so anyone who does not see a mug shot placed beside the article will assume the perpetrator was indeed white.

This is extremely common. Often a so-called "hate crime"Â￾ will receive major front page attention. Then when it turns out to be a hoax, a tiny article will appear in the back of the paper that no one will see.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/another-hate-crime-hoax/

Michael

Mentor

Westside

Hall of Famer
A former Raidas DE Anffony Wayne Smiff "wiff" three other negroes or ex affelets were just arrested for murdering a hispanic man in Lanchaster Ca. Lanchaster used to be a White neighborhood comprised of workers in the areospace industry. It was at one time a great middle class neighbor.

Now its called the ghetto of the "norff". Entire tracks of homes are vacant or section 8 housing. Hordes of the criminals from "souf central" made a bee line there to gets free housing. It is a dangerous area to be avoided once the sun comes down.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Black teens organizing "flash mob thefts."Â￾"

Blacks teens have hit dozens of stores in Chicago and other cities with organized mass thefts. They co-ordinate a mass theft over their cell phones with twitter. A ringleader picks a store and then messages all his friends to join him there. Then they all grab armfulls of merchandise and run out at once.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/black-teens-organizing-flash-mob-thefts/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Bus driver joins racially motivated attack."

A white female student in Oklahoma was attacked by several blacks while riding the school bus home. Because of previous harassment of the girl, her parents were waiting for the bus when their daughter was under attack. The girl's father was punched by the school bus driver- a black female- when he tried to rescue his daughter as she was being beaten.

White children are not safe attending integrated schools. Notice the BLATANT attempt by the media to downplay the vicious racially motivated attack. Imagine if the races had been reversed! This would be a national news story.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/school-bus-brawl-escalates-to-racial-clash/

An article entitled "Tributes To Murdered California Skinhead Leader David Lynch Pouring In From Throughout The White Nationalist Community"

By now, most everyone is aware that a longtime respected White racial activist, David Lynch, who was rather successful in persuading sometimes-fractious skinhead groups to work together for the benefit of our race, was murdered in his Citrus Heights, California home early on Wednesday March 2nd, 2011. The 40-year-old Lynch originally organized the American Front as a loose umbrella group for skinheads. His 33-year-old girlfriend, who is five months pregnant, was shot in the leg, but has been hospitalized and is expected to recover.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2011/03/tributes-to-murdered-california.html

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.