Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couture by Submission

• Couture by Decision

• Total voters

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I want to see Lesnar fight Fedor. I am very confident that Fedor would win. Fedor is equally strong although smaller, but is craftier and a smarter fighter. Fedor has better striking speed though as well for sure. If Lesnar wants to fight the best he has to fight Fedor.

Edited to add: Why can't the UFC get Fedor signed? Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I know it's interesting to speculate about who would beat who, but I'm curious as to why most of you seem to be looking for Lesnar's downfall already. Sure, Fedor can beat him - but I'd rather see Lesnar v Kongo, Lesnar v Gonzaga, Lesnar v Silva. I'd like to see Lesnar reign for a long time.

patriot

Guru
I don't see Nog holding hisown against Lesnar. Nog seems to take a serious beating by the big powerful guys like Sylvia and Herring and even though he won those fights he did it in unimpressive fashion. Lesnar is alot more powerful then both those guys.

Lesnar is such a physical freak of nature. To be that big, have that much strength, and yet have the ability to tumble around the ring like the middleweights do. It is quite possible that the UFC has never seen such a raw physical phenomenon like Lesnar. I hear alot of guys talking Fedor. While I like Fedor alot, have enjoyed many of his fights in pride, and generally support him. Fedor by no means would walk through Lesnar. He may catch Lesnar in a submission (anything is possible in MMA there are so many ways to win) but from a physical point of view, Fedor has never fought anyone like Brock Lesnar. If Lesnar trains hard and continues to improve I would see him as a VERY live challenger to Fedor.Edited by: aussieaussie31

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
On the local ESPN radio affiliate here they talk about UFC quite a bit. They often marvel at the beautiful women who attend UFC events. I don't doubt that, and know from personal experience thatyoung womenlove to go to hockey games. A lot of our women are far from hopeless causes.
smiley2.gif

DWFan

Mentor
You're right, girls love MMA. Back in the day all kinds of pretty girls would go with me to UFCs (this is back when they used to get kicked out of Northern states/Canadian provinces at the last moment, and get sent to Mississippi or Alabama), and I've got to be the ugliest dude on here. I did have to buy their tickets, though.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Speaking of girls, alot of the young ladies and teenage girls around where I live have a huge crush on Browns QB Brady Quinn.

DWFan

Mentor
Brady Quinn seems like a pretty alright dude. I didn't have the ability to be a jock when I was younger, but I thought it was pretty cool when girls went after them over blacks. There wasn't such a divide between whites as a lot of media types pretend there was.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Brock has a solid chance of catching Nog with a big punch, as Lesnar has dropped his last 3 opponents (2 of which were former UFC Champs). I think he'd keep it standing against Mir (the 2nd time) and KO/TKO Frank. Brock needs to train like crazy on sub & takedown defense & his striking game the next few months.

When I heard Dave Batista & Paul "Big Show" Wight put Brock's insane (functional) strength over, I new this guy was a freak.

I think Brock would TKO AA via G&P. As far as Fedor, Brock could take him down easily, but would get sub'd just as fast. Brock could land a big punch, but the Cyborg would quickly recover & counter. Brock needs more fights under his belt before he fought the Russian Cyborg. Edited by: DixieDestroyer