Conversations with White Liberals, White Leftists, & White Black Supremacists

Hey guys, just wanted to throw some experiences Ive had recently out there, and just wanted to get people's feedback and thoughts from this site on my experiences.

A couple weeks back I had a face to face discussion with a white male acquaintance, about the recent South African murder case involving Oscar Pistorius (which if you don't know is a white-on-white killing that has recently occurred in South Africa that has unsurprisingly made worldwide news headlines). Throughout the conversation, my acquaintance told me that "whites in South Africa are rich, living by first world standards and are largely unaffected by violent crime". At this point I informed him that South Africa is a third world country for all its citizens, with one of the highest rates of violent crime in the world, and that no one is safe from crime. I pointed out various examples of rich whites being murdered in SA (such as the recent celebrity Corrie Sanders being murdered), white land owners being murdered by the thousands, and also stated that whites generally have a need to live in gated communities otherwise they certainly will be robbed, raped, and murdered. At this point my white male acquaintance implied that it was actually white males who were to blame for South Africa's crime rates, because of a past history of slavery, oppression, and apartheid. So according to him, the fault of murders in SA doesn't really concern the black murderers, rather, it concerns the larger oppression put on blacks by white males during apartheid. By this time I told him that he was a "white black supremacist" and I finished by saying that Africa is underdeveloped because Africans themselves are underdeveloped.

Onto another incident, this one being online in the past week. I pretty much only post at this website, because I don't have enough time in my day to post on other websites. I am a huge boxing fan, so I do tend to frequent a few mainstream boxing sites for news and very infrequently I will post a comment or two. On one of these sites, I posted about white self hatred, white guilt, and the liberally-ignored Arab Slave trade. I proposed that North American phenomenon of white guilt and whites owing something to blacks is largely unfounded in the sense that 1) Millions of whites have also been enslaved 2) The extent of the Arab Slave trade is as significant as the European/Atlantic Slave Trade, so why should whites feel guilty over slavery when Arabs do not? 3) Blacks enslaved themselves and built a slavery network in Africa before visitors came. Blacks also sold themselves into slavery. 4) Africa and Asia and the Middle East were all "disadvantaged" by European colonialism, yet Asia and the Middle East have considerably higher GDPs and are more developed than all parts of Africa, what explains that? In my slavery post, I provided several academic sources in my argument, I used absolutely no swearing or derogatory language. For the most part, no one tried to refute any of my points, and instead opted to attack me personally or simply ignore the points. The only legit responses I received were 1 or 2 that agreed or half-agreed with me, which is nice to see. I also received one comment from a white Liberal that said something like "Arabs have no guilt over enslaving blacks because they say "inshallah" (God wills it), and responsibility for enslaving blacks is deferred to God".

In conclusion, I feel like you just can't win with white liberals/leftists. Even if you are academic, respectful, and logical (as I am) they will simply ignore/disregard your points. At this point I wonder how other users here feel about white liberals? Do you even consider them white or do you consider them more along the lines of being "traitors"? I do believe in showing people different ways of thinking, but self hatred is so deep in most whites its hard to get them to change their views. Personally, I feel that many white liberals and leftists dont want to be "saved" or shown a different way of thinking.

I have an extremely low view on white liberals, and quite frankly it almost reaches a point where I dont think they should be considered white. As a person who identifies as being "pro white" I have to be honest that I'm not pro-white liberal or leftist. These whites are lost causes and they should be treated as such. They are white black supremacists, simply put. And they don't want to change their views or be "saved".

How does everyone feel about this topic and would you care to share some stories you may have interacting with white liberals or leftists?

Last edited:
In conclusion, I feel like you just can't win with white liberals/leftists...

I have an extremely low view on white liberals,.. They are white black supremacists, simply put.

How does everyone feel about this topic and would you care to share some stories you may have interacting with white liberals or leftists?

I agree that a lot of White liberals/DWFs are essentially Black supremacists, whether they consciously realize it or not (they're voting for Black leaders, rooting for Black athletes, etc).. but I never consider anyone a 'lost cause'. People routinely change their world views based on their evolving experiences.

I sometimes find myself making progress w/White she-libs. I basically point out, how self-defeating it is, that White liberal women are voting against their White husbands, boyfriends, & brothers (in a Democrat v Republican) split within their own household.
Black women & Black men are voting together as an ethnic bloc, Latin men & women are typically voting in tandem as a bloc.. but Liberalism has driven a wedge between the natural loving alliance of shared interest in White couples. I've seen some light-bulbs go off when the women I'm talkin' with, consider how we're being pitted against each other by anti-White, man-hating libs.. not always, but.. & I'm fortunate cuz I ended up marrying a church-going Conservative. anyways, just my take. peace

I was never really pro-white growing up. I just noticed minorities being out for their own kind and realized our people should do the same no matter how hard the lib. media crams diversity down our throats. The white race is slowly dying and there is not much we can do to stop it.

but I never consider anyone a 'lost cause'. People routinely change their world views based on their evolving experiences.

I sometimes find myself making progress w/White she-libs. I basically point out, how self-defeating it is, that White liberal women are voting against their White husbands, boyfriends, & brothers (in a Democrat v Republican) split within their own household.

Great comments you make :), and yes maybe you are right not to consider anyone (even white liberals) "lost causes". People can change, and you are right about that. However, it is frustrating when you confront white Liberals with historical facts and logic and still they worship Negroes to the fullest, and take a leftist, anti-white stance on most issues. It seems to me like many of these white black supremacists don't want to change their self-hating views.

I absolutely agree with you that its important to give people a chance, and people can change their views. But, when you've given a white liberal many chances to change their view and they dont, we just need to be honest and admit they are a white black supremacist.

Perhaps you are right though and I'm getting a bit carried away. The truth is its just frustrating reasoning with white liberals.

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I agree that a lot of White liberals/DWFs are essentially Black supremacists, whether they consciously realize it or not (they're voting for Black leaders, rooting for Black athletes, etc).. but I never consider anyone a 'lost cause'. People routinely change their world views based on their evolving experiences.

Black women & Black men are voting together as an ethnic bloc, Latin men & women are typically voting in tandem as a bloc.. but Liberalism has driven a wedge between the natural loving alliance of shared interest in White couples. I've seen some light-bulbs go off when the women I'm talkin' with, consider how we're being pitted against each other by anti-White, man-hating libs.. not always, but.. & I'm fortunate cuz I ended up marrying a church-going Conservative. anyways, just my take. peace

Good point, nice to point that out however don't most she-libs hate the White men in their life and revel in opposing them? I thought that was the idea.

NOTE: Isn't ending a comment with "peace" something started as a silly habit of violent black rappers, who then go on to practice anything but peace especially vs. Whites? Word out.

The white race is slowly dying and there is not much we can do to stop it.

At some point its going to require radical action. I look at the situation for whites in the USA and its very pessimistic within the current political climate and power structure. I really feel like racially aware whites at some point will need to establish an autonomous, essentially self governing community, because things aren't going to get better for whites in terms of both public policy and demographic trends.

Whites have lost some political power and wealth in the USA and that is going to accelerate with demographic trends. I think its similar to the situation you have in South Africa with regards to redistribution of wealth from whites to blacks post apartheid. Mind you, its a little bit different in the US because of other races being present, and thankfully its happening much more gradually.

Personally, I also view Caucasians in the Middle East and South America as being largely white, so I do take comfort in knowing these societies (more so in the Middle East) are still staunchly conservative. Here in Toronto, I am active in the Middle Eastern community, have many Middle Eastern friends and girlfriends and what I find is these people are usually extremely conservative. So it tends to agree with my own views more. I basically consider Middle Easterns white so that also agrees with my views.

So, if you're asking what to do as a racially aware white, I would advise getting involved into a niche community that is likely to agree with your views so that you can connect and share with others. Getting involved with a truly conservative, Christian church is also something that alot of users on this site talk about and I guess that's a great way to go as well!

Last edited:
When I was in high school this retarded duo named " Criss Cross " came out with a song known as " Jump" I believe. In their video these 2 kids at the end start throwing fake punches and giving an imaginary target a beat down and then end the song with " peace ". I found that to be highly nonsensical and as I got older I realized more and more that about 80% of black Americans are just violent, stupid or just down right annoying. War out. hahaha

Westside

Hall of Famer
I agree its hard to flip these intellectual retards. What I like to do(in an attempt to change them) for kicks and laughter is to post on political Youtube videos. I lay into one or two dopes there based on historical/empirical evidence and then wait for the dozen of responses. Good laughs.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I have an extremely low view on white liberals, and quite frankly it almost reaches a point where I dont think they should be considered white. They are white black supremacists, simply put. And they don't want to change their views or be "saved".
We've both had bad experiences with white black supremacists on other websites.

I've learned over time that many of them are middle-aged, obese, and unmarried, while dressing and behaving like teenagers. They are a bit backward and immature, frequently resort to name-calling and childish accusations. A normal, healthy white person is more interested in his career and the well-being of his own family.

We've both had bad experiences with white black supremacists on other websites.

I've learned over time that many of them are middle-aged, obese, and unmarried, while dressing and behaving like teenagers. They are a bit backward and immature, frequently resort to name-calling and childish accusations.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you for the most part, especially concerning the typical wiggers on boxing websites. Many of these self hating whites are essentially social and familial rejects. Many are also obese, unmarried, and wigger dressing. You are completely right about that.

However even in real life here in Toronto, in my age group (21-25) I see many of the people I went to school with, white University students, white young urban professionals, and white abstract artists who lean strongly to the left and essentially blame the white man in every situational problem. In my initial post, my face to face conversation with a white male acquaintance is actually an old acquaintance from school. It's pathetic and sad to see that kind of white self hating nonsense coming from everyday people here in Toronto. His logic is that black criminals are actually driven to crime through white oppression, so everything is the white man's fault. This type of logic has gained traction in Toronto and I would say its now the norm in places like schools, workplaces, and government. Afterall, in Ontario, we do have an openly feminist and lesbian political leader, Kathleen Wynne.

It's a disgusting state of affairs to be honest here in Ontario. The leftist, anti-white agenda has gained political and social traction here to the point I'd say its the norm. Its frustrating for me particularly when you confront these people with sound arguments, rational counter points, and historical facts concerning things like oppression and slavery and yet still they are relentless in their self hating views. They simply dont want to change their views, even in light of evidence that unsubtantiates their views.

A normal, healthy white person is more interested in his career and the well-being of his own family.

At the end of the day you're right. We are only accountable for our own lives and we shouldn't worry about things that can't or won't change. Thank you for your comments and advice.

Last edited:

Arend

Guru
Yes, I absolutely agree with you for the most part, especially concerning the typical wiggers on boxing websites. Many of these self hating whites are essentially social and familial rejects. Many are also obese, unmarried, and wigger dressing. You are completely right about that.

However even in real life here in Toronto, in my age group (21-25) I see many of the people I went to school with, white University students, white young urban professionals, and white abstract artists who lean strongly to the left and essentially blame the white man in every situational problem.
So, how is that a new phenomenon? One should not go into church if one wants to breathe pure air Nietzsche said, and today this also applies to Universities and Colleges. Today most people attend Universities not to gain knowledge and wisdom, but to make themselves appear important and to get (worthless) diplomas. This applies mostly to “social sciencesâ€￾ than natural sciences though. To have a dialog with those liberals who do not share your basic premises is nothing more than a stupid way to kill time. Modern liberalism, as it is advocated in Universities these days is barely anything else than a compensatory religion for those that have decided to not believe (in something good) , but to seek refuge in a dogma. It has its own high priests, cathedrals and catechism and if you don’t agree with them – you’re a heretic.

Hey guys, here`s a facebook conversation I had recently with a die-hard white Liberal. Its worth the read if you have the time:

Just to give you a bit of background, I live in Toronto, Canada (which never had slavery), I have about 1,000 real life facebook friends that I know through jobs, school, or social life. So its very much a public and interpersonal environment. Me and the white Liberal are community friends and we know each other from having gone to highschool together in Toronto. We are both 24 years old, white males. On the one hand, he is very liberal and always dating these `female empowered` white women. Whereas I am very conservative, and I always date family-oriented Middle Eastern women.

Here is our exchange:

White Liberal: posts the following article on his Facebook page: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/04/20134210413618256.html

At this point I comment on his link that he has posted on his facebook page;

Me:Great to see you using Al Jazeera as a source, Personally for my news I use a lot of Persian or German sources.

Interesting article but I must strongly disagree with the way the author presents the majority of his points. Just a couple of thoughts;

1) First of all, the author - Murtaza Hussain - incorrectly implies that the majority of Muslims are black or brown. Turks, Persians, Arabs, and many North Africans are closer to being white than they are to being brown or black. No Turk, Persian, or Arab will identify as “brown”. Mostly, they will identify as “Middle Eastern” or “Caucasian”, or “Aryan”. One of the problems with using terms like “white” or “black” is that their definition is very loose and changing over time. The correct term for most Muslims is “Caucasian”. Islam started out as an Arab religion. Arabs are Caucasian. So the author is simply wrong in implying that Islam is a religion populated mainly by "blacks and browns" as he says. Middle Easterners are most closely associated with being Caucasian.

So lets use the term "Caucasian" to describe the majority of Muslims because it is most appropriate. The author seems to be diving whites and Islam as polar opposites, and actually this is untrue, and Middle Easterners would probably largely self identify as being white or close to white. So his racial portrayal of Muslims is a bit off IMO.

Not to mention the fact that there are millions upon millions of white, European Muslims (mostly through births, then through conversions).

2) Secondly, the author seems to be focusing on only showing whites as oppressors in slavery. In doing that, he is conveniently leaving out the entire history of the Arab Slave Trade, and the African Slave Trade that existed in Africa before whites or Arabs ever travelled there. He is almost putting the entire blame of all of humanity’s slavery onto white people and “scientific racism”. In doing that he is neglecting to mention the rationale that Arabs used in enslaving millions upon millions of blacks which had to do with religious interpretation at that time.

Ultimately, this kind of article being posted in Al Jazeera reveals a unique contrast between white Liberal and Arab culture today. Arabs don’t have any guilt over their enslavement of blacks in the past, yet, in the West, many whites still feel a great deal of guilt over that slavery. Naturally, Murtaza Hussain’s article fails to question the rationale involved in justifying the Arab Slave Trade or the pre-contact African Slave Trade. Yet, he is quick to point out that "scientific racism" was the justification for whites enslaving blacks.

3) The study of HBD, or racial evolutionary differences - Human Biological Diversity is far from being a closed case as the author would imply. There exist substantiated scientists on all sides of the argument, for example in whether intelligence is inherited or not. The subject is largely “taboo” and not publicly discussed but that doesn’t mean that it’s been won or lost either way. The debate is still very much alive.

at this point the white Liberal responds

White Liberal:Point by point...
1) You're absolutely right, though I think the author was accusing other people of equating 'Muslim' with 'brown-skinned Arab'. I'm sure the author himself doesn't have this view, and I certainly don't.
2) While Arabs and Africans, and most of the world, have engaged in slavery throughout history, there's pretty clear evidence that the European demand was met by a drastic increase in supply by the native slave traders, especially in West Africa. Europeans didn't start it, but they certainly made it a ****load worse. That's not to say Arabs, or Indians, or Malays, or whoever wouldn't have done exactly the same; all peoples on earth are merely peoples, none more evil or good than any other. Europeans simply had the fortune of being at a unique geographic-historical conflux that allowed them to jump ahead relative to the rest of the world. If Africans had the same luck, they'd have been in the ones depopulating the barbaric shores of Europe.
3) I feel like you're tiptoeing around what you're trying to say: "race does affect intelligence." If so, I disagree -- in the sense that I don't believe biology matters so much. Race does affect intelligence in practice, but only because people are racist. If a 'minority' isn't doing as well as a 'majority' in a given society, I'd comfortably put my money on that being the majority's doing -- and I'm not saying they're evil and deserved to be punished for it, but I am saying that even the most well-intentioned person is afraid of the Other and this will affect the choices they make.

There's a moral and empirical imperative to believe in equality. Empirical because the last hundred years has shown that given increased opportunities, minorities can achieve better outcomes than previously proclaimed. And moral because, hey, shouldn't we err on the side of people being equal? If I'm ever going to say that one person is inherently better than another, I'm going to need incontrovertible evidence. I think it's just kind of mean otherwise

and finally I respond

Me:1) Yes you are absolutely right that the author does make that distinction in the beginning of the article.

However, my overall feeling from reading the article top to bottom is that the author himself is almost trying to draw some sort of dividing line of separation between whites and Muslims. This is fallacious in the sense that many Middle Eastern Muslims can in fact be considered “white“, or borderline “white“. I do think its an interesting point to point out that many Middle Easterners can be considered white and it adds a slightly different dynamic to his article I find.

3) What I am trying to say is that academia, science, and popular culture in North America is full of a white guilt complex over slavery to the point where most whites are willing to dilute and disregard scientific truths in order to appear politically correct. Many white Liberals have an intense guilt complex over slavery to the point where on some level they have a hatred for themselves or their own race.

Some Liberals and leftists may say that “races are equal” or “HBD is a pseudoscience". But what I’m saying is that these white liberals are desperate to appear politically correct and probably have some sort of self-hate issues which validates their thoughts. As I said, there exists substantiated scientists on both sides of the argument and its an argument that should be made public and truly accessible to everyone. My position on the argument of race and intelligence is that I feel it shouldn't be compromised by political correctness or whats deemed socially acceptable.

White Liberal: I understand what you're saying and there's definite merit to it. I don't really know how to respond, though. I can't speak for my fellow liberal white males, but I can attest that I do not have self-hate issues that make me want to distort the truth for the cause of political correctness. But maybe I'm so conflicted over my white guilt complex that I can't grasp the self-hate?

Anyway, I wholly agree that the histories behind the Arab and African slave trades are not as well known as they should be! Not that this should excuse Europeans or anything, but people should also understand that Europeans didn't invent slavery; they got their slaves from the slave traders who were in business long before they arrived. The institution of slavery pretty much existed everywhere on earth throughout history; Europeans just introduced some large-scale innovations, being as enterprising as they are.

Last edited:

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I dont think anyone is ever a lost cause. Most people are just incapable of actually thinking for themselves. Now that dosent mean their stupid at all. Ive known many people that are very smart, but cant think for themselves at all. I mean guys that can score 140 on an I.Q. test, but still believe that theres no difference between the races, or that whites are uniquely evil. Women who make straight As from k-12, and go on to graduate from university in the top 10% of class, but still cant think for themselves if their life depended on it.

Its all because of the non stop endless brainwashing, and propaganda weve been subjected to from birth. Some people are able to see through it, but at least 90% of people are not able to see through it. Most people just look around to see whats politically correct, and thats what they believe. As long as the seedline of satan totally owns the media there is no hope for positive change.