Commercials we HATE!!!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
i never eat Taco Bell and their 35% real beef (per the USDA's charge against them) anyway, but this commercial is just more reason not to:

[video=youtube;dlLGXtF9wyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlLGXtF9wyI[/video]

The inevitably-omnipresent “White Anglo-Saxon Protestant with Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes” character being contrasted against Nate Robinson is enraging, similar to Taco Bell’s “Hurricane Doug” character (he was the buffoon humiliated by a gaggle of shirtless black basketball players) from a few months back…

taco-bell-triple-steak-stack-hurricane-doug-large-7.jpg

CAPTION: Hurricane Doug

attachment.php

CAPTION: White Eunuch Can't Eat Diminutive Taco

Also pitiful is the “Double XL” portion of this commercial. As if any man, woman, or child with a normal appetite couldn’t eat something so puny. I'd never eat at Taco Bell (due to their commitment to anti-white Marxism), but I could probably eat 15-20 of these ******-sized tacos.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 138

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Sean "P Diddy" Combs, the ______ pictured, is reported to be 6 feet tall, which means he probably isn't. They really went out of their way to make him look towering. Oy Vey!

They repeatedly show that commercial over and over and over, thousands of times!

foobar75

Master
A couple of new commercials that I caught recently, first is this Dairy Queen one. It would appear that the agency in charge of this commercial went to the greatest lengths possible to find the geekiest, dorkiest, weakest, most effeminate, and all around most pathetic looking white male possible, and they succeeded, too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KdG2orC6A1o

As for the second one, not much to say, it speaks for itself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C6-39_sc3M4

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
A couple of new commercials that I caught recently, first is this Dairy Queen one. It would appear that the agency in charge of this commercial went to the greatest lengths possible to find the geekiest, dorkiest, weakest, most effeminate, and all around most pathetic looking white male possible, and they succeeded, too:

I thought that it was Rachel Maddow.

PamelaOC

Banned

Fortitud3

Guru

As for the second one, not much to say, it speaks for itself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C6-39_sc3M4

BM/WF couple in the background of the DQ commercial.

Parrot

Guru
[video=youtube;zjOHIvjesi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjOHIvjesi8[/video]

Anyone else being redirected to a pharmacy when clicking on caste footballs homepage?

Notice the evil stepdad just happens to look white. Also the majority of homeless people in the UK are white males yet you wouldn't think that going off this commercial.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Speaking of zogvison's bull**** "reality shows", here's one of the bull**** "stars" of the bull**** "amish mafia" "reality show", in which the Jews trash the Christian Amish people.

The whore, I mean "star", got badly beaten up by her negro pimp in Strasbourg, PA. The pimp was severely slapped on its wrist and sentenced to probation.

article-2531042-1A580E2700000578-245_306x423.jpg

article-2531042-1A580DFB00000578-652_306x423.jpg

"Rapper Imir R. Williams pleads guilty..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eating-Amish-Mafia-star-Esther-Schmucker.html

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Lol @ Amish mafia and that nasty dumb broad!!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Lol @ Amish mafia and that nasty dumb broad!!

How come they don't have a "reality show" about the Hassidic Mafia - or better yet, the Zionist Mafia, or the Judeo-Bolshevik Mafia. That would be exactly six million times closer to the truth than the "Amish Mafia"?

Last edited:

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I’ve been noticing this imbecilic and sexually-perverted commercial for “StubHub.com” recently depicting a white man and an Asian woman who essentially begin fornicating at the merciful terminus of the ad. Sure, it isn’t as vulgar a pairing as their customary “white prostitute / black male” coupling, but racially irresponsible nonetheless. Unlike the Negro-amorous white prostitutes (who are usually somewhat decent looking) we’ve seen portrayed in thousands of examples over the years, the Asian woman is short, corpulent, miserable, and sports a bloated, unsightly pumpkin-head...

[video=youtube;u5BOVWVafb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5BOVWVafb0[/video]

attachment.php

CAPTION: “Sum Yung Ho” Woos Wigger

The Marxist Lesson: When white males manage to capture the affection of a non-white woman, the woman possesses a physique the likes of which would never be shown on TV, save for mockery. When non-white males “score” a white prostitute, she always meets the corporate definition of “hot.”

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 63

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How come they don't have a "reality show" about the Hassidic Mafia - or better yet, the Zionist Mafia, or the Judeo-Bolshevik Mafia. That would be exactly six million times closer to the truth than the "Amish Mafia"?

its actually surprising they haven't made a show like this yet. Especially after taking a look at those list Full of Jewish directors and chairmen carcharias compiled.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
its actually surprising they haven't made a show like this yet. Especially after taking a look at those list Full of Jewish directors and chairmen carcharias compiled.

Not really. The ruling Zhids portray themselves as Perfect In Every Way, eternal victims of those that are jealous of their Greatness - for which they are, of course, entitled to financial reparations...and IsraHell has just shaken down Occupied Germany for yet an additional 1.5 billion dollars in their never ending Hollowhoax extortion racket.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Thrashen - It wasn't easy to find an Asian girl that's so fat and ugly for the obligatory Pathetic White Schmuck!

It's obvious that all of these places are hardly even interested in selling their crap - you can hardly even tell what it is they are supposed to be hawking! - but rather forwarding the Agenda.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Fortitud3

Guru
If you can restrain the urge to vomit, have a look at this pantywaist f@990try from the vile scum at " Homo Maid". >:-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBC-pRFt9OM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Its funny how white male-asian female is the most common form of interracial marriage, but it is never covered, but they talk about demographics supporting these cultural marxist commercials being necessary because this is the modern family.

Which of course the reasoning, they don't show those types of commercials is because Asians hate them and so do feminists.

PamelaOC

Banned
Its funny how white male-asian female is the most common form of interracial marriage, but it is never covered, but they talk about demographics supporting these cultural marxist commercials being necessary because this is the modern family.

Which of course the reasoning, they don't show those types of commercials is because Asians hate them and so do feminists.

This may be considered blasphemy here, but I sympathize to a certain degree with white male/Asian female couples because they come under such relentless attack from both sides of the political spectrum. White nationalists despise them, though I at least respect the WNs for intellectual honesty and consistency in opposing all interracial couples. I have zero respect for the bashers from the left, though. They're hypocrites, who will get their panties in the biggest wad of all time if someone dares criticize the hackneyed black male/white female combo that gets shoved down our throats day in and day out, but will bash white men/Asian women all day long. Like you said, certain politically correct groups can't stand them. Asian men are bothered by it because it reminds them of their own sexual inadequacies, and feminists, being the ugly and dimwitted hags they are, try to falsely stereotype Asian women as "submissive" (which is BS) and claim that's the only reason they can get men and the feminists can't. I will say openly that one of my close friends is an Asian woman who's married to a white man. She's very much a Michelle Malkin type politically and she admits that the system is stacked against white people. And I don't believe the BS about Asian women "stealing" white men from white women. I've never had trouble getting dates with white men. The women who use that lie are mostly just bitter feminists anyway.

L

Lew

This may be considered blasphemy here, but I sympathize to a certain degree with white male/Asian female couples because they come under such relentless attack from both sides of the political spectrum. White nationalists despise them, though I at least respect the WNs for intellectual honesty and consistency in opposing all interracial couples. I have zero respect for the bashers from the left, though. They're hypocrites, who will get their panties in the biggest wad of all time if someone dares criticize the hackneyed black male/white female combo that gets shoved down our throats day in and day out, but will bash white men/Asian women all day long. Like you said, certain politically correct groups can't stand them. Asian men are bothered by it because it reminds them of their own sexual inadequacies, and feminists, being the ugly and dimwitted hags they are, try to falsely stereotype Asian women as "submissive" (which is BS) and claim that's the only reason they can get men and the feminists can't. I will say openly that one of my close friends is an Asian woman who's married to a white man. She's very much a Michelle Malkin type politically and she admits that the system is stacked against white people. And I don't believe the BS about Asian women "stealing" white men from white women. I've never had trouble getting dates with white men. The women who use that lie are mostly just bitter feminists anyway.

I don't have a problem with white male asian woman couples either. In fact I don't have an issue with white men dating and marrying women from other races as long as the women are attractive. It should go without saying I'm against white women dating interracially though.

And Asian women are submissive, and that's usually a good quality for women to have. White women used to be submissive too, and some of them still are in the less jewish infected areas of the world.

Rebajlo

Mentor
I don't have a problem with white male asian woman couples either. In fact I don't have an issue with white men dating and marrying women from other races as long as the women are attractive. It should go without saying I'm against white women dating interracially though.

Well, I sure hope You didn't distend too many synapses while passing this monstrous, steaming stool of "sagacity", which certainly deserves to be wrapped in a big blue ribbon and put on display in a tractor-towed trailer at the local fair.

Perhaps You should pen a dating manual for White Nationalist youth, particularly the ladies...

Clipper

Good post; and many people who claim that Asian women are all submissive need to encounter a Dragon Lady or two. Notwithstanding that, once they get a load of U.S. laws and customs, they realize that they can transform themselves once the ring is on their finger. I'm not saying that some don't stay submissive--I'm just saying that most are pretty savvy either way.