College Hoops Season 2023-24

Snow Plow

Mentor
I found this post:

Points allowed in the 1st half by BYU this year:

HCU - 18 SDSU - 28 SE Louisiana - 17 Morgan St. - 29 ASU - 17

3 of the 5 games have held their opponents under 20 and all 5 under 30. Incredible.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I found this post:

Points allowed in the 1st half by BYU this year:

HCU - 18 SDSU - 28 SE Louisiana - 17 Morgan St. - 29 ASU - 17

3 of the 5 games have held their opponents under 20 and all 5 under 30. Incredible.

BYU starts 4 of our guys in the starting 5. This may change alot next year as I looked over the roster but let's enjoy it
while it lasts. Great defense by the Cougars and they also put on an offensive clinic too!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa had a nice bounce back game vs. all-black Seton Hall. Payton Sandfort led the way with a game-high 22 (7-14 shooting) and 9. power forward Ben Krikke added an uber-efficient 18 (on 8-10 shooting) with 5 assists.

speaking of bounce back games, Saint Mary’s returned to the winner’s column against Davidson, in a game that featured some unfortunate White-on-White crime. led by Alex Ducas’ game-highs of 23 points (8-13 shooting, 7-11 from three) and 5 assists with zero turnovers in 25 minutes, the Gaels offense finally returned to form. both Aidan Mahaney (6-10 shooting) and Augustas Marciulonis (6-11) scored 17 and looked much better, and post Mitchell Saxen chipped in a double-double (12&11). hopefully this bodes well for them moving ahead.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Iowa had a nice bounce back game vs. all-black Seton Hall. Payton Sandfort led the way with a game-high 22 (7-14 shooting) and 9. power forward Ben Krikke added an uber-efficient 18 (on 8-10 shooting) with 5 assists.

speaking of bounce back games, Saint Mary’s returned to the winner’s column against Davidson, in a game that featured some unfortunate White-on-White crime. led by Alex Ducas’ game-highs of 23 points (8-13 shooting, 7-11 from three) and 5 assists with zero turnovers in 25 minutes, the Gaels offense finally returned to form. both Aidan Mahaney (6-10 shooting) and Augustas Marciulonis (6-11) scored 17 and looked much better, and post Mitchell Saxen chipped in a double-double (12&11). hopefully this bodes well for them moving ahead.
I had observed that Davidson had a rotation of 9 White players in an earlier game this year. Considering the almost all White St Mary’s roster, this game must have been like a throwback to the 1950s.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
totally diverse Texas Southern is winless on the season, but they’re losing with vibrancy, dynamic affleticsm, game-changing culturally enriching style, and (of course) ever present Upside.

tonight, they’re currently bringing that “diversity is our strenff” to Purdue … and down 15 at the half.

“somehow” completely un-diverse Purdue point guard Braden Smith is completely dominating the game. he has a game-high 15 points to go along with 4 assists, 4 rebounds, an assist, and a blocked shot already. serious overachieving going on!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Reed Sheppard, the lone White athlete in Kentucky that plays basketball apparently, went for a game-high 21 points off the bench tonight (on a stellar 8-13 shooting, including 5-9 from three) to lead the Wildcats over #8 Miami. he also had 5 rebounds, 4 assists , 3 steals, and a blocked shot with just 1 turnover.

this dude is a legitimate threat. too bad he plays for Kentucky.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Braden Smith almost earned a triple-double to lead the Boilermakers to an easy win over a bunch of Upside Americans. the sophomore had an efficient team-high 19 points (6-12 shooting), 8 rebounds, 10 assists, a steal, and a blocked shot with 2 turnovers.

the “Little Ball of Hate,” as i call him, has quickly emerged as one of the top point guards in the nation and has already cemented himself as (perhaps) the best in the Big Ten.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Reed Sheppard, the lone White athlete in Kentucky that plays basketball apparently, went for a game-high 21 points off the bench tonight (on a stellar 8-13 shooting, including 5-9 from three) to lead the Wildcats over #8 Miami. he also had 5 rebounds, 4 assists , 3 steals, and a blocked shot with just 1 turnover.

this dude is a legitimate threat. too bad he plays for Kentucky.
Surprisingly Calipari has another honkey Guard from KY coming in next class in Travis Perry.

PJ Hall and Joe Girard led Clemson to a win over #23 Alabama, going 6-0 on the season. They are another team to keep on your radar.

TwentyTwo

Master
Tennessee's Dalton Knecht scored 37 points tonight at UNC! Most Points by an opponent in that Arena's History!

However he turned his ankle pretty bad inside 2 mins ; left the game. Hope nothing too serious

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Tennessee's Dalton Knecht scored 37 points tonight at UNC! Most Points by an opponent in that Arena's History!

However he turned his ankle pretty bad inside 2 mins ; left the game. Hope nothing too serious
Knecht put the Vols on his back and carried them, almost pulling out what would’ve been an EPIC comeback. they were down by 24(?) early in the second half, and then he just took over.

dude is a MONSTER.

he rolled his ankle after getting fouled/knocked to the floor on a drive to the basket. that was the only way the Tarbabies could’ve stopped him tonight.

majority-gym rat Virginia knocked off #14 nearly-all-upside Texas A&M tonight behind a balanced offense and smothering defense. all five starters scored between 10-13 points for UVA, and they held the Aggies to just 47 points. it’s not pretty basketball, but it’s certainly an effective strategy if you have some tough, unselfish players.

a team to be mindful of is Utah. after years of less-than-mediocrity with a very dark roster, the Utes are starting to look up by starting an all-White lineup. in fact, they only play one Upsider off the bench in their rotation. at 4-2, both their losses are respectable: to #6 Houston and Saint John’s, both on a neutral court at the same event. most recently they knocked off Saint Mary’s in a well played, close-until-the end game. they might surprise some people this year.

Brad Holmeboy

Dalton's Smith Center is highly legit, given the players to have come through the ACC in the last 35 years. The previous record was from one of the most legendary performances in league history, Len Bias beating No. 1 UNC.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Knecht getting projected at 40! Gimme a ****** break. Top15 talent if he had a dumbass name and different skin tone.

Brad Holmeboy

Knecht getting projected at 40! Gimme a ****** break. Top15 talent if he had a dumbass name and different skin tone.
Is that all this forum is, whining and bitching, and not being proactive?

Pathetic victim mentality, unbecoming a White Man.

Good luck with this circle jerk, fellas.

icsept

Master

What are your recommendations for how to be “proactive,” Brad?

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Coming from a Lions DWF that means a lot.

I say one thing and you jump to name calling and I’m not a “White Man” enough. LOL. Stick around a while before you think you have everything figured out in 34 posts.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I come here to vent. I go elsewhere to be proactive. Just like in society most of us are fed up with what is happening in sports as well. I control what I can as it applies to everyday life but this site should be used to point out the blatant anti-White discrimination going on.

Enjoyed some of your posts. Don't be surprised if the Lions screw over Goff though and try to replace him with Hooker.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
as a follow up to my post regarding Utah, they’ve got some intriguing albeit unheralded players. perhaps most notable among the list is senior wing, Gabe Madsen. with good size and nice bounce, Madsen is an aggressive slasher with a knack for finishing. he’s another case of a late bloomer flourishing in his senior year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Utah looks great and they are sitting at 4-2 at the moment. I hope they have a very good season.

Another team like last year to continue to support is the Purdue Boilermakers. A photo after they won the Maui. Inv.

r1258708_1296x518_5-2.jpg

espn.com

jphoss

Mentor

There are posts that vent, there are many others posts and topics which document the anti-white discrimination that takes place along all levels of football as well as other sports. Is documenting these discriminatory practices not proactive? Nobody else is doing it. When others find this site their eyes get opened. Venting, as well as cheering on our own people who are succeeding in spite of the odds against them is another part of this site. If you have any ideas to improve cf I am sure we are all ears.

jphoss

Mentor
Utah looks great and they are sitting at 4-2 at the moment. I hope they have a very good season.

Another team like last year to continue to support is the Purdue Boilermakers. A photo after they won the Maui. Inv.

r1258708_1296x518_5-2.jpg

espn.com
The front 2 taking center stage lmao