CNN video

Maple Leaf

Mentor
The cockroaches that produced the video depict the culprits (of racism, religous-centrism, ethnocentricty, and blah blah) only as whites. Anyone can and everyone is racist or ethnocentric or preferential to one's own religion etc. Anyone who disputes that does not know people. Shred the video and stop sucking eggs.Edited by: Maple Leaf

Tom Iron

Mentor
Too bad adults are subjected to this garbage. I'm sure glad I'm semi-retired and nobody ever even thinks of telling me to be part of this baloney. Thank God.

Tom Iron...

Bronk

Mentor
remark22: CNN plays clips from the diversity training video and then the segment moves to CNN talkinghead Erica Hill moderating a discussion of the tape between a Denver city councilman and a radio talk show host (both white). Both guests are pretty much in agreement that the video singles out white, blue collar workers as being the only racists.

Frankly, the excerpts from the training video were lame but gave a hint as to the direction of the entire presentation. If any of you have been through one of these diversity brainwashing sessions, you know how easy it is to blow the whole thing up with a few well placed stinging comments.