Clippers Announcers Suspended

j41181

Master
The things they said about Haddadi & Iran during the game:

Smith: "Look who's in."Â￾

Lawler: "Hamed Haddadi. Where's he from?"Â￾

Smith: "He's the first Iranian to play in the NBA."Â￾ (Smith pronounced Iranian as "Eye-ranian,"Â￾ a pronunciation that offended a viewer who complained.)

Lawler: "There aren't any Iranian players in the NBA,"Â￾ repeating Smith's mispronunciation.

Smith: "He's the only one."Â￾

Lawler: "He's from Iran?"Â￾

Smith: "I guess so."Â￾

Lawler: "That Iran?"Â￾

Smith: "Yes."Â￾

Lawler: "The real Iran?"Â￾

Smith: "Yes."Â￾

Lawler: "Wow. Haddadi that's H-A-D-D-A-D-I."Â￾

Smith: "You're sure it's not Borat's older brother?"Â￾

Smith: "If they ever make a movie about Haddadi, I'm going to get Sacha Baron Cohen to play the part."Â￾

Lawler: "Here's Haddadi. Nice little back-door pass. I guess those Iranians can pass the ball."Â￾

Smith: "Especially the post players.

Lawler: "I don't know about their guards."Â￾

Source:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-clippers-announcers&prov=ap&type=lgns

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Whites have to be extremely careful what they say in these times. Any minor slip-up and they either lose their jobs or get suspended.

guest301

Hall of Famer
What? They said nothing even close to being offensive, just trying to be funny.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
What? They said nothing even close to being offensive, just trying to be funny.

Exactly. That was just a lame attempt at humor. This Z.O.G controlled nightmare we live in these days, means NO joking about any (protected) minorities or races (other than Whites).

Bear Backer

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Soon they won't be minorities.  I wonder what happens then.  Will whitey have advantages in society?  Probably not.

It will be just like it is anytime non-whites, especially blacks and mestizos become the majority in a city and control the government. No one cares about diversity then, everything is about the needs of the majority. They have no bones about expressing that because non-whites are majorities that they should be the ones in charge. It is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for whites unless we seriously get our acts together. You can take Detroit for example, Detroit's government has become a de facto black nationalist entity. When unions begged for the city to consider more funds to help create jobs for workers, you had a black councilwoman saying that basically she didn't want money going to people that didn't look like her, ie, she didn't want white male union workers to get any benefit instead of blacks. Same is true for Atlanta and Memphis where once blacks get in a position of power they openly express black power and try any means to keep it. Not too long ago there was a story in Michigan about a community college basically saying that due to the increasing presence of minorities in the community it was warranted to discriminate against White applicants in favor of minorities. The argument behind it was that as the number of non-whites grows they should automatically be more rewarded according to their numbers. It is all in stark contrast to how white cities and institutions are expected to appeal and cater to non whites. Nobody says "well whites are represented here because of majority rights", it is always "How can we increase the number of minorities." That is Marxist wealth redistribution schemes in a nutshell. When whites are minorities, the only thing they are supposed to do is get the Hell out of the way or die. Oh, and continue to pay taxes to support their own displacement. Couldn't forget that now could we?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
He's tall and Semite looking, so they compared him to the character in a funny movie, so what? If it caused backlash- people need to get a life and find better things to worry about. If the network didn't like the backlash, it has the right to tell them to tone it down, but suspending them is ridiculous. People need to get a life and a sense of humor. The only group that can be characterized, mocked, stereotyped etc. is whites- any other group even a good look alike joke is off limits to anyone but comedy writers. What a crock!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Speaking of the Clippers.. and things that are stupid.

Lamar Odom has been MIA for 3 days.
It's being reported that people close to Odom, believe he's back on the pipe :violin:.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/25/lamar-odom-crack-drugs-cocaine-khloe-kardashian/
Well, the "good" news is that they found him. The cops arrested Odom last night (early this morning) for drunk driving. http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lamar-odom-arrested-dui-20130830,0,3202129.story