Christian McCaffrey

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's been said countless times. White Athletes are not selfish cry babies that only care about stats. Well for once I would like to see our
guys demand the ball more. Why do they cater to black athletes and not white ones? We know that's the caste system but we need
more of our guys to man up as alpha males and tell the team they want to lead the league in rushing yards. They want to lead the league
in receiving yards. Aim high? Even if you don't always get there you should always aspire to the best at your position which in turn helps
the team to win more games much of the time.

Warhawk_46

Master
It's been said countless times. White Athletes are not selfish cry babies that only care about stats. Well for once I would like to see our
guys demand the ball more. Why do they cater to black athletes and not white ones? We know that's the caste system but we need
more of our guys to man up as alpha males and tell the team they want to lead the league in rushing yards. They want to lead the league
in receiving yards. Aim high? Even if you don't always get there you should always aspire to the best at your position which in turn helps
the team to win more games much of the time.
It’s interesting because white men often have no problem, aiming high, demanding raises and recognition in the workplace. This needs to translate to other parts of life as well, and that includes sports.

sprintstar

Mentor
I would tend to think they don't do this as they are vastly outnumbered and to do so they would be labeled as privileged white racist....having said this I too wish more white athletes in Football, Track, Basketball would be much more vocal....

El Gringo

Mentor
I would tend to think they don't do this as they are vastly outnumbered and to do so they would be labeled as privileged white racist....having said this I too wish more white athletes in Football, Track, Basketball would be much more vocal....

Sprintstar I’ve been meaning to ask you what that crane is doing out on the ice? Don’t those Gruidaes fly south for the winter?

sprintstar

Mentor
nope, those little fackers(3+ feet in height) mooch the fish when you get them onto the ice.....they will come right up to you and try to snatch the trout lol mean bastards will even try to nail you with their beaks which are about 24cm in length with very sharp teeth.

El Gringo

Mentor
nope, those little fackers(3+ feet in height) mooch the fish when you get them onto the ice.....they will come right up to you and try to snatch the trout lol mean bastards will even try to nail you with their beaks which are about 24cm in length with very sharp teeth.
I’ll be damned lol! Well, it’s a beautiful bird that’s for sure, but I can see how it would piss a guy off stealing a fish. Maybe a drop kick would teach the uppity the “little”bastards a lesson.

freedom1

Mentor
He keeps rolling. Against Cardinals today, 106 yards rushing with 3 TDs and 71 receiving with 1 TD.

Phil

Guru
From wralsportsfan.com
"McCaffrey, who became the first player in nine years to start the season with four straight games with at least 100 yards from scrimmage and a TD."

Phil

Guru
From wralsportsfan.com

"McCaffrey broke Jerry Rice's franchise record by scoring a touchdown in his 13th straight game, including the playoffs. He's the first player in the NFL to do that since Arian Foster had a 13 game streak for Houston in 2011-12. McCaffrey is two shy of the record since the merger held by John Riggins and O.J. Simpson."

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
From wralsportsfan.com

"McCaffrey broke Jerry Rice's franchise record by scoring a touchdown in his 13th straight game, including the playoffs. He's the first player in the NFL to do that since Arian Foster had a 13 game streak for Houston in 2011-12. McCaffrey is two shy of the record since the merger held by John Riggins and O.J. Simpson."
He has also moved past the likes of Brandon Jacobs, Mike Alstott, Billy Sims, etc. on the all time rushing list.
McCaffrey sits at 136th all time. 5,185 yards. Tied with John Brockington and Marion Butts.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
highlights of his big game against Arizona:

greatness and humility, a terrific example for us all:

Warhawk_46

Master
highlights of his big game against Arizona:

greatness and humility, a terrific example for us all:

An exemplary, God-fearing man. The McCaffreys have done a wonderful job raising their four boys into men that can be looked up to by children.

I anticipate we see Luke McCaffrey carving up secondaries in the NFL in a 2-3 short years. Sam Fransisco would be wise to draft him to play with Christian.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
An exemplary, God-fearing man. The McCaffreys have done a wonderful job raising their four boys into men that can be looked up to by children.

I anticipate we see Luke McCaffrey carving up secondaries in the NFL in a 2-3 short years. Sam Fransisco would be wise to draft him to play with Christian.

Yes sir. The kind of guy that you would want your daughters to marry. In addition to his football achievments, smart, musician (plays piano),
christian, intelligent, caring, etc. etc. Yes it's rare to see role models for the kids these days but he is a true role model that kids can look up
to and learn alot from.

sprintstar

Mentor
WL 100% agree but I must say he needs to dump the attention seeking well travelled gf and pair up with a fast female white sprinter....i.e. Steiner or Lukenkemper if she's not a lesbian as rumours say.

Warhawk_46

Master
WL 100% agree but I must say he needs to dump the attention seeking well travelled gf and pair up with a fast female white sprinter....i.e. Steiner or Lukenkemper if she's not a lesbian as rumours say.
Right, the only poor choice I’ve seen him make. That woman is going to leave him high and dry and really, from outward appearances, seems incompatible in lifestyle and demeanor with McCaffrey.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Ah! That's too bad. Which ones rumored to be a lesbian Steiner/Lukenkemper or both?

Didn't McCaffrey date Mary Beth Saint in HS? That would have been a pretty good combination!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Great post and yes I agree. Just look at Christian McCaffreys Parents and Grandparents. He comes from a very athletic family. He is related
to the former US Sprinter(Dave Sime), who was one of the fastest sprinters on earth. Don't worry guys as Sime was white as his all of Cmacs
family. Yes I'm not crazy about his choice for a fiancee but if he stays with her I hope it works out and they have alot of kids. It is however very true that if you have a fast and athletic couple that gets married and has babies they almost always will be just as fast & many times faster. The nazis knew this as do many other people. It's the same in farming as you take the best of the animals and mate them. Even in horse racing. Humans are similar to animals when it comes to making strong & fast babies.

Kaptain

Master
Well a lot of hype is made McCaffrey being a genetic unicorn because of his family history in athletics. I don't think it serves us to think of him as a unicorn when there are many White athletes without his type of pedigree but with equal or even greater athleticism who don't get a chance and are written off ASAP. The question should be why aren't there more athletes who look like McCaffrey who are given a fair chance like CMAC was given. Black athletes don't need a pedigree - they are accepted as potential superstars without an iota of family history. Heck, even CMC after his historic college career was often considered to be nothing more than a slot receiver or a gimmick RB in the NFL. Luckily he was so good he overcame most media pundits predictions. But he is not a genetic unicorn. He ran a 4.4-4.5 40 and is smallish in size yet he is the best in the NFL. How many White atheletes have we had that had actually were bigger and faster than CMAC but never saw significant NFL playing time? Tons. I could list off the top of my head dozens of past and current White NFL players who fit that discription. Amazing that CMC has been by far the best NFL RB maybe in the history of the league and yet not one person who looks like him is getting any carries at RB in a so-called copycat league. Just look at the starting White defensive players - almost always they are the best defensive player on their team and often the best in the league. Where are the copycats? I know I am preaching to the choir but this is the point that needs to be driven home to the DWFS.

sprintstar

Mentor
Lukenkemper has been rumoured to be a lesbian as she has said on a few occasions in interviews(cant remember which ones) "my gf Hasse" and this was not in a way of describing a BBF. She was all blushing whilst saying this..... I hope she isnt...

I really hope CM is double wrapping and has a written contract with this "easy woman"

freedom1

Mentor
Genetics are real and I wish he would have had a baby with that Mary Beth Saint. She is more amazing than he is.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lukenkemper has been rumoured to be a lesbian as she has said on a few occasions in interviews(cant remember which ones) "my gf Hasse" and this was not in a way of describing a BBF. She was all blushing whilst saying this..... I hope she isnt...

I really hope CM is double wrapping and has a written contract with this "easy woman"

I've seen pictures of her with guys. I dont' think she is a lesbian and this site says she isn't on the website. Please stop the rumors.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m looking forward to CMC breaking a long 40 yard + run this week. Throw in a couple 10-15 yard ones and I predict he approaches 100 yards rushing in 12-15 attempts.

Also think he will catch 4-5 balls for around 30-50 yards and another TD.

TwentyTwo

Master
For sure Warhawk46!

There is a fine-line here .... Not a fan of the 17 game season ; player safety BS! + Thursday games should not be played (except Thanksgiving)

Gotta respect CMC's Alpha dawg mentality...

McCaffrey offers blunt response to critics of his 49ers usage​

As 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan tries to strike the right balance for Christian McCaffrey's usage, the star running back recently made his opinion on the matter clear.

"I just respectfully say no," McCaffrey told KNBR's "Murph and Mac" show Tuesday when asked about the notion he's being overused.

McCaffrey has been an absolute terror for defenses this season, with Shanahan admitting it's difficult to take him out of games. Through four weeks of regular-season play, the All-Pro leads the NFL in carries (80) and rushing yards (459), and is tied for first place in rushing touchdowns (six) and rushing/receiving touchdowns (seven).

On Sunday alone, McCaffrey racked up four touchdowns and 177 all-purpose yards while on the field for 85 percent of the 49ers' offensive plays in their 35-16 win over the Arizona Cardinals. The running back expected big things out of himself after having a full offseason to prepare with the 49ers, and so far, he's making good on that assumption.

“I think last year he was so good at [the offensive scheme] too, but I do think he has gotten better,” Shanahan told reporters Monday. "I think he understands it better as a whole, not that he didn’t last year, but I think this stuff comes pretty natural to Christian, but he also works at it harder than any player I’ve been around.

“He doesn’t just figure out what he’s supposed to do, he understands the package of everybody. That’s why he picks things up fast, and that’s why he’s been interchangeable at all the spots we put him at.”

In Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams, McCaffrey played every offensive snap -- something Shanahan later said wasn't his intention going into the game. Given McCaffrey's injury history and how important the running back is to San Francisco's Super Bowl aspirations, his coach has answered questions about his usage since.

But McCaffrey clearly has no qualms with how much he has played this season. His numbers in September helped him win NFC Offensive Player of the Month honors, and he told "Murph and Mac" his relationship with Shanahan is "great."

"He's looking for guys who want to produce and who want something out of their players, and so, for me, it's all about doing that," McCaffrey said.