Caucasian Rivals.com's Rankings 2010

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Here's more from those venomous Caucasian loathing snakes at Rivals.com. On Rivals recent "FABRICATION LIST" of the top 80 WRs for 2010 I could only see one ("yes- you heard it- one") white WR in it ranked near the bottom coming in at #68. "MOST" of the pictures are shown as of now- this is utter insanity! This is even with 2 of NFLdraftscout's top 5 WRs for 2010 being white- something is fishy here with these cultural Marxist United Negro College funder fawning scumbags huh? The are in the business of extermination of whites getting a shot in the sports they love.

They have 60 RBs ranked and have just one white ranked (Brandon Bourbon) at number 55. Those venomous snakes at CaucasianRivals.com have no white All-Purpose RBs ranked in the 15 listed. So two white offensive skill players out of 155 players- that is less than 1.5% in a 70%+ white country. WTF!

Even with Eric Decker, Jordan Shipley, Kerry Meier and Ryan Wolfe's dominance in the FBS (I think the first 2 were Biletnikoff semi-finalists) and Austin Collie being a Biletnikoff finalist (probably should have won it) those white athlete exterminators Rivals had one white WR in the top 80 for next year as far as I saw. Feel free to double check this guys- if you can handle your disgust. And somehow I am an extremist? The people running Rivals truly are what is wrong with this country- they are "SICK" people.

Even with Wes Welker making the pro bowl last year and Peyton Hillis looking like the best RB in the league in 2 of his 3 & 1/2 games as a starter at the highest level...It doesn't matter to these #@^^**#...alright enough ranting- any person who isn't a blind squirrel should be able to see they're wacko. Unfortunately many fans seem to be just that- blind squirrels.
smiley11.gif

Sorry for the extreme language, but I am trying to humor myself of these gay "scouts'" sickness. Or should I say HATRED of their own race?Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I hate to harp on this again, but Rivals White WR GENOCIDE list of the top 119 WRs apparently has one, yes you heard it right, one white WR on the list. And the lone white man Tim O'Connor is ranked at 108. That is zero white men in the top 100 WR prospects.

We have completely lost our country to Cultural Marxist wackos people. Nowhere in the "western world"- where whites are the majority- is a white man as discriminated against and as much 2nd class citizens as in America. It's only going to get much worse with the fawning over Obama and everything black.

It doesn't matter that 3 of Gil Brandt's top 5 WRs for the 2010 NFL draft are white or that Wes Welker can make the Pro Bowl in the NFL. Rivals will do everything in their power, with Communist Yahoo funding to end the career of excellent white athletes that love the game.

The DWFs are so stupid in this country it's enough to make me sick. How can they not wake up to this? People should be laughing at Rivals as a zealous propaganda tool run by wackos, but instead fans are listing Rivals rankings on message boards.

Time for me to go back to Canada and buy CFL tickets. The CFL has it's problems, but it isn't engaging in full out athletic genocide against talented white athletes. Maybe a serious economic collapse is just what the doctor ordered to wake people up to who's running our country.
smiley7.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Sorry, maybe I went overboard a little with that post, but it's been a bad day for me. I guess you could say I lost my cool with the agenda at play here. It's the stupidity of the fans that gets me the most angry, if there was even a significant amount of awareness- Rivals would be brought down by losing all their credibility.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Rivals is a bunch of crap. White kids set high school records every year but can't be ranked in the top 100 running backs and receivers.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Looking at Rivals you would think America is a majority black country or something. It is that ridiculous. Even some of the top quarterbacks are black.

Europe

Mentor
People should stop supporting the NFL and college football at this point. It's like the black players pat the white guys on the head and say scoot over to the sidelines and watch; you might get hurt playing with us.Why watch it when you have nothing in common with the people who are playing? When the people you know aren't even given a chance to play.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
A funny thing happened to me at work just recently. I have several football jerseys and all are white players. Every Friday is dress down day as in all companies. So I wore Shockey one Friday, Favre the next, and Chrebet the following Sunday. Some black guy had the nerve to ask me if I like any black "affletes.?"

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
OK, so what did you tell him?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Greenfire it was the typical situation of a black thinking a white is racist just because he supports white players. He didn't say anything.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer