catste football analysis of 2005 season

cccp21

When will caste football analyze the 2005 season and roster and give a grade for each team as they did last year?
Brandon Green

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Probably during the first week or two of the season, after the final roster cuts are made.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Or as we call it around here: the purging of the white guys.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From what I've seen so far in the pre-season, the grades this year will be the lowest yet. Looks like more blacks than everbefore on theoffensive line, and all the "black" positions are ascoal blackas ever.

nordic_miler

I watched a pre-season scrimmage of the Bills vs the Packers...it was a "for fun" game, and the Bills had a white running back and white reciever. Both were pretty damn good, but no doubt they will be cut.

IceSpeed2

Guru
All the cut players ought to form there own team and
challenge the other teams to see if the nfl is truly taking the best
players. Think of the ratings.

robcat

Guru
IceSpeed2 said:
All the cut players ought to form there own team and challenge the other teams to see if the nfl is truly taking the best players. Think of the ratings.

They ought to form their own league theres so many of them and there the ones who make it through the caste system in college.

robcat

Guru
But no one with money would ever back the idea it touches too close to the lies that run america.

cccp21

************* I wish a few of the good old USSR coaches in the various "power" sports could train a white "reject" team. At least as far as the conditioning portion.
Brandon Green

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Most of the teams I have seen have looked rather dark. This might be the worse year as far as white starters go. It's getting as bad as basketball.