Castefootball shout-out from Steve Sailer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Anybody can check out the White Linebacker thread in the College Football Star section, and then realize that these Linebackers' are tackling mostly "fast" blacks!

Hah, how is that possible? Whites can rack-up tackles in the ACC, SEC, anywhere, if they are given the playing time.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I don't think Duke Basketball "targets" mulattos' per se. I can name several non-mulatto Duke players. Not only that, but Grant Hill (who I believe has 2 colored parents and a colored wife) is about the same "shade" as mixed kid Shane Battier!

Shelden Williams
Elton Brand
Jason Williams
Elliott Williams (transferred)
DeMarcus Nelson
Luol Deng
Eric Boateng (transferred)
Nolan Smith
Gerald Henderson (he's not coal black, but he's the same shade as his father; I believe his mom is colored)

Andre Dawkins

And all 3 members of Duke's 2010 class is black (not a dashing mulatto in sight..)

http://duke.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?year=2010&sport=2

I do have a hard time believing that all these affletes (basketball and football) are LEGITIMATELY QUALIFYING - academically - for Duke... but that's another issue! Wake up, Sailer!

G

I agree on the 85% white NFL, get rid of the minstrel show and the white apologists in the booth as well. As of now the NFL is a display of human derelection.